Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 44474849
Results 721 to 727 of 727

Thread: Elite G19s Companion app (with simulated space traffic control)

  1. #721
    Hi,
    Links to latest version (https://apps.magicmau.nl/EliteG19s/EliteG19s-latest.msi) download 3.1.3 version...

    And as long as I'm here: thanks for this app

  2. #722
    Originally Posted by MagicMau View Post (Source)
    Something else that is worth trying: does it help if you change the url in options.json to "http://listen.radionomy.com/radio-skvortsov.m3u"? Not sure what makes Radionomy work its geoblock magic, but perhaps retrieving the m3u first works? Or you change it to one of the lines you got when you downloaded the file manually. If neither of those work, I'm afraid I'm out of options for now.
    I actually tried that before posting originally. I tried it again just in case, but no luck.

    Oh well. I'm gonna stop worrying about it. If I want to listen to a Radionomy station I can either VPN into Canada or listen in a browser without the app.

    Originally Posted by MagicMau View Post (Source)
    Next time you'll start the app, it will ask you to download the 3.2.1 update. I hope you like it! The most notable change is in the orrery view, which has gotten a drastic overhaul. Let me know what you think of it! I still have a couple things on my to-do list for it, so stay tuned.
    Nice! The dim audio function work really nicely.

  3. #723
    Originally Posted by Florenus View Post (Source)
    Hi,
    Links to latest version (https://apps.magicmau.nl/EliteG19s/EliteG19s-latest.msi) download 3.1.3 version...
    And as long as I'm here: thanks for this app
    That might be a caching issue, it seems to work on my end.

    And ... you're welcome!

  4. #724
    Originally Posted by MagicMau View Post (Source)
    That might be a caching issue, it seems to work on my end.

    And ... you're welcome!
    You were right (sorry for my ignorance, it never occured to me it might be a problem on my end). Clearing browser cache solved the problem. Thank you

  5. #725
    Unclear: Do I need Comms Link from Galaxy Online if using your app?

  6. #726
    Originally Posted by foxpur View Post (Source)
    Unclear: Do I need Comms Link from Galaxy Online if using your app?
    No, you don't need it. With the new option, the G19s app performs the same functionality: upload your scan data to the Elite Galaxy Online website to help them with their content. If you choose to do so, you will need to give the app your username and api key.

    You don't need to run the Comms Link app separately in this case.

  7. #727
    Originally Posted by MagicMau View Post (Source)
    No, you don't need it. With the new option, the G19s app performs the same functionality: upload your scan data to the Elite Galaxy Online website to help them with their content. If you choose to do so, you will need to give the app your username and api key.

    You don't need to run the Comms Link app separately in this case.
    I have an acct there, just saving having to load another active app is nice

    BTW: The update was flawless.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 44474849