Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 44474849

Thread: Elite G19s Companion app (with simulated space traffic control)

Hi,
    Links to latest version (https://apps.magicmau.nl/EliteG19s/EliteG19s-latest.msi) download 3.1.3 version...

And as long as I'm here: thanks for this app

Originally Posted by MagicMau View Post (Source)
    Something else that is worth trying: does it help if you change the url in options.json to "http://listen.radionomy.com/radio-skvortsov.m3u"? Not sure what makes Radionomy work its geoblock magic, but perhaps retrieving the m3u first works? Or you change it to one of the lines you got when you downloaded the file manually. If neither of those work, I'm afraid I'm out of options for now.
    I actually tried that before posting originally. I tried it again just in case, but no luck.

Oh well. I'm gonna stop worrying about it. If I want to listen to a Radionomy station I can either VPN into Canada or listen in a browser without the app.

Next time you'll start the app, it will ask you to download the 3.2.1 update. I hope you like it! The most notable change is in the orrery view, which has gotten a drastic overhaul. Let me know what you think of it! I still have a couple things on my to-do list for it, so stay tuned.
    Nice! The dim audio function work really nicely.

Originally Posted by Florenus View Post (Source)
    Hi,
    Links to latest version (https://apps.magicmau.nl/EliteG19s/EliteG19s-latest.msi) download 3.1.3 version...
    And as long as I'm here: thanks for this app
    That might be a caching issue, it seems to work on my end.

And ... you're welcome!

That might be a caching issue, it seems to work on my end.

And ... you're welcome!
    You were right (sorry for my ignorance, it never occured to me it might be a problem on my end). Clearing browser cache solved the problem. Thank you

Unclear: Do I need Comms Link from Galaxy Online if using your app?

Originally Posted by foxpur View Post (Source)
    Unclear: Do I need Comms Link from Galaxy Online if using your app?
    No, you don't need it. With the new option, the G19s app performs the same functionality: upload your scan data to the Elite Galaxy Online website to help them with their content. If you choose to do so, you will need to give the app your username and api key.

You don't need to run the Comms Link app separately in this case.

No, you don't need it. With the new option, the G19s app performs the same functionality: upload your scan data to the Elite Galaxy Online website to help them with their content. If you choose to do so, you will need to give the app your username and api key.

You don't need to run the Comms Link app separately in this case.
    I have an acct there, just saving having to load another active app is nice

BTW: The update was flawless.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 44474849