Page 408 of 655 FirstFirst ... 403406407408409410413 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 9820

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: UAs, Barnacles & More Thread 6 - The Canonn

Huh.. sooo,, seeing as Barnard's Loop isn't permit locked I was going to try and get there, except it's surrounded by the col 70 and col 97 sectors which are all permit locked. Smallest jump I found so far was 95LY, even with jumponium i dont think that's possible.

EDIT: Scrap that, I think I can find a way through... yup. I can get in.

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #6107
    Regarding the barnacles: As a stop gap measure we'll open a market at Darnielle's Progress in the Maia system so you can buy meta-alloys from their surplus for a while.

Michael

Thanks a lot, Michael.

Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post (Source)
    Regarding the barnacles: As a stop gap measure we'll open a market at Darnielle's Progress in the Maia system so you can buy meta-alloys from their surplus for a while.

Michael

Michael
    Thanks I guess, although the 30 I have in my hold have just taken a big price tumble
    (Only kidding, I was giving them away. Cheers!)

Michael
    Thanks Micheal

Michael
    so does that mean that there is not a quick fix for this today? Was looking forward to go barnacles hunting when I get home from work.

Originally Posted by CMDR Reaper View Post (Source)
    so does that mean that there is not a quick fix for this today? Was looking forward to go barnacles hunting when I get home from work.
    Apparently so. I've checked at least 6 sites with large flowers and only got minerals. The market at Darnielle doesn't have any yet.

Another aside,,, it's worth pointing out that stations list an "Unknown Probe" in the illegal cargo list; Unknown Artefacts are not this. I think we just found the next thing to find....

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    Another aside,,, it's worth pointing out that stations list an "Unknown Probe" in the illegal cargo list; Unknown Artefacts are not this. I think we just found the next thing to find....
    Good find, now the question is where are they likely to be? possibly on the "inside" and "outside" of the UA shell would be a good place to start, I wonder is there any way to find the flavor text for these unknown probes like we did with the MA's? I assume it would only be possible if a station has a demand for them in the Commodities Market.

Michael
    Anyone need their station fixed?

Michael
    The Market is there but no meta alloys

Originally Posted by Patau82 View Post (Source)
    Anyone need their station fixed?
    I heard Jaques was having some trouble... #toosoon?

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    I heard Jaques was having some trouble... #toosoon?
    #toolate

Michael
    Erm, Without wishing to be pushy...any idea when this might happen?

Originally Posted by Rob S View Post (Source)
    Erm, Without wishing to be pushy...any idea when this might happen?
    I think they can make market changes without patches. Just have to wait for the BGS to fill up the surplus.