Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Brestla Port Adjustment

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Brestla Port Adjustment

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know a small change being made.

Recently there was the addition of services in I Sola Prospect in Brestla after a fantastic effort in the CG.

One thing that was meant to be added but was unfortunately missed is an additional price increase to go with the increased services. As such there has been a 20% increase in services from that port - I just wanted to make sure people were aware.

The group leaders of TIIQ have been made aware and hopefully there should be no disruption to services such as the famous hunter games which will be coming again soon. There are rumours that myself and Ed may be offering ourselves as bullet sponges participants for the event

We're really sorry for any confusion caused.

Thanks,

Zac
    Head of Community Management

Thanks for squaring it up Zac.
    If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes. A.E. 1879 - 1955

Who...what....where.

Thanks Zac and i hope the rumours are true

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #5
    Originally Posted by RwD View Post (Source)
    What rumours?

6. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #6
    Oh now I get it, you mean me and Ed taking part?

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    The group leaders of TIIQ have been made aware and hopefully there should be no disruption to services such as the famous hunter games which will be coming again soon. There are rumours that myself and Ed may be offering ourselves as bullet sponges participants for the event
    Your wish is my command *hardpoints deployed*.

Wait....I am nowhere near that place.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Yes, that rumour. Hope you two will be less bullet spongy than the previous Frontier representatives

9. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #9
    Yes, that rumour. Hope you two will be less bullet spongy than the previous Frontier representatives
    Suspect we will be more spongy

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know a small change being made.

Recently there was the addition of services in I Sola Prospect in Brestla after a fantastic effort in the CG.

One thing that was meant to be added but was unfortunately missed is an additional price increase to go with the increased services. As such there has been a 20% increase in services from that port - I just wanted to make sure people were aware.

We're really sorry for any confusion caused.

Thanks,

Zac
    Sounds equitable to me. Thanks for the notification.

Join Loren's Legion at http://lorenslegion.shivtr.com/

Wow OK. And just like that, it is now the place to avoid!

I was honestly about to move there but glad I didn't!

Thanks for the update - I have been asked to be the next XYZ tribute, as Ace Rimzy can no longer take part. I feel I may become a bullet sponge
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41082&dateline=1444387252

Just to make sure I understand... ships and outfitting are going to cost 20% more at I Sola Prospect?

Soo are all modules and ships 20% more expensive? Or is it services like repair, refuel, rearm and so on?

So just so i understand..... you wanted to make a system that has everything, then you went and did something that ensures that no one will go there?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast