Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Brestla Port Adjustment

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know a small change being made.

Recently there was the addition of services in I Sola Prospect in Brestla after a fantastic effort in the CG.

One thing that was meant to be added but was unfortunately missed is an additional price increase to go with the increased services. As such there has been a 20% increase in services from that port - I just wanted to make sure people were aware.

The group leaders of TIIQ have been made aware and hopefully there should be no disruption to services such as the famous hunter games which will be coming again soon. There are rumours that myself and Ed may be offering ourselves as bullet sponges participants for the event

We're really sorry for any confusion caused.

Thanks,

Zac
    You should have gone with 5% increase on all ships and modules but as it is a faction who likes doing games with lot's of destruction everything purchased should of had a 20% increase on insurance claims. At least doing it that way would bring a new dynamic to the game :)

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know a small change being made.

Recently there was the addition of services in I Sola Prospect in Brestla after a fantastic effort in the CG.

One thing that was meant to be added but was unfortunately missed is an additional price increase to go with the increased services. As such there has been a 20% increase in services from that port - I just wanted to make sure people were aware.

The group leaders of TIIQ have been made aware and hopefully there should be no disruption to services such as the famous hunter games which will be coming again soon. There are rumours that myself and Ed may be offering ourselves as bullet sponges participants for the event

We're really sorry for any confusion caused.

Thanks,

Zac
    LOL, so not 10% or 15% but all the g way to 20% just to kill the dame station, what a g waste of time that was for me, i hauled 50k commodities to Brestla with other commanders to see this station become a reality but if i knew this is the result then i wouldn't waste all that time on it, so dame lame move FD... a cutter costs 250mil only to buy it...so lame.

So what we're saying is the Brestla augmentation was a failure? :eek:

Originally Posted by saremun View Post (Source)
    LOL, so not 10% or 15% but all the g way to 20% just to kill the dame station, what a g waste of time that was for me, i hauled 50k commodities to Brestla with other commanders to see this station become a reality but if i knew this is the result then i wouldn't waste all that time on it, so dame lame move FD... a cutter costs 250mil only to buy it...so lame.
    Yeah the station is basically pointless. Especially when other stations were started the same ways and have way better prices.
    Its sad this is how they repay the people that worked the hardest to get like this going. Because of stuff like this it's a good chance that that part of the game will slowly die. Nobody wants to work there off, just to have to bend over and let them you in it later. Shame

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

And it doesn't look like the 2.2 will change anything either

20% isn't really balancing anything. It's one station, and you would have to get there first. If you searched, what you're looking for might be closer anyway, for *ahem* 20% less.

If it didn't appear in the CG, it shouldn't happen.

can it be flipped to Li Yong Rui?

Originally Posted by oflow View Post (Source)
    can it be flipped to Li Yong Rui?
    Sure.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345