Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Educating Ed Ep.14: Adle's Armada Official Statement

Originally Posted by Jacob Marshall View Post (Source)
    There is no better description of Ed to be found.

o7

He did look a bit like a puppy that got kicked and tries to find out why, most of the time.

Originally Posted by Lane1572 View Post (Source)
    people who say the game has no depth need to see stuff like this. this is wonderful
    For many it doesn't "count" because they didn't pick up the mission from a bulletin board to do it....poor fools. Apparently they think depth is something that has to come from the devs.
    Elite-Tycoon-Elite-Amateur
    Rear Admiral-Duke

Ill be putting up a video of the AA perspective at Infinitely Gaming as soon as I can. Thanks again to Ed for being such a great sport, can't wait to take him out and educate him some time soon ourselves
    I do videos over at Infinitely Gaming
    Find me @MemoocanYT
    My Elite Poster/Wallpapers

Great story; one that can only be told in the Open universe! Kudos to the intern for refusing to escape to a different dimension. A bit disappointing that he was asked to do so in the first place.

Aw, but I sympathize with the frogs...
    http://i.imgur.com/rgHEfe6.jpg

Originally Posted by GluttonyFang View Post (Source)
    Aw, but I sympathize with the frogs...
    Terrorist.

EDIT: If you're that sympathetic to their cause, they should have an intern-position open!
    Skipper, should I pick the yellow bananas or the red bananas, because the yellow bananas are green?
    Golf.India.Lima.

Anaconda: FNCS-2706 'New Horizons'
    Fer-De-Lance: FNCS-2704 'Predator'
    Vulture : FNCS-2703 'Negative Ghost Rider'
    Asp Explorer - Han Shot First
    Cobra Mk. III- Eastbound & Down
    http://earthdefensefleet.net/

Originally Posted by Eodemos View Post (Source)
    A bit disappointing that he was asked to do so in the first place.
    Surely it was just a low ranking member of the Frogs urging him to use "stealth mode" and not one of their officers.

Originally Posted by spoofshadow View Post (Source)
    many are still learning the ropes
    I second that! Truesilver was even quite kind when I shot him by accident :-) You can learn on the job.

Originally Posted by GilliganTX View Post (Source)
    Terrorist.

EDIT: If you're that sympathetic to their cause, they should have an intern-position open!
    It's okay, I'm in a terrorist organization in Elite Dangerous for a long time now, another criminal title won't make me lose too much sleep @_@

It's okay, I'm in a terrorist organization in Elite Dangerous for a long time now, another criminal title won't make me lose too much sleep @_@
    Anyone who's ever undermined for a power is technically part of a terrorist organization in Elite.
    Skipper, should I pick the yellow bananas or the red bananas, because the yellow bananas are green?
    Golf.India.Lima.

Well I finished watching that this evening. That may be my favourite Educating Ed so far. Pity they are taking a break, looking forward to the replacement.

That was a marvellous mash up of zany, aanrchy, PvE and PvP. I loved the look on Ed's face as more and more player groups headed to protect the nubie system and the slow dawning by Ed that he was quickly becoming public enemy number 1. That was zany beyond belief, and the leader of the frogs needs an award for funny line back to just about every question.

I am not entirely sure any harm was done. Did any UAs actually get through?

Simon

Originally Posted by GilliganTX View Post (Source)
    Anyone who's ever undermined for a power is technically part of a terrorist organization in Elite.
    Meh... let's see... I'm the Ambassador of the criminal organization known as The Code that consequently gave birth to SDC at early stages and I was the first Archon Delaine Coordinator that coordinated criminal activities for five months straight...

How many years am I getting in space prison .-.?

Meh... let's see... I'm the Ambassador of the criminal organization known as The Code that consequently gave birth to SDC at early stages and I was the first Archon Delaine Coordinator that coordinated criminal activities for five months straight...

Probably all of them, with that track record.

Though, with the amount of illicit human trafficking I've engaged in...
    Golf.India.Lima.

Key..... Black hole.....
    (Credit for the image goes to Moozipan)
    Commander Reighdar One man. One ship. One galaxy.

Well, that depends on how long you can string out the appeals process for the death sentence you've earned with your many criminal acts.

Oh..right..no appeals process, shoot on sight, right...so...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast