Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Educating Ed Ep.14: Adle's Armada Official Statement

Originally Posted by GilliganTX View Post (Source)
    Anyone who's ever undermined for a power is technically part of a terrorist organization in Elite.
    Depends who's side you're on. One man's terrorist is another man's hero.

Originally Posted by Elethiomel Zakalwe View Post (Source)
    Depends who's side you're on. One man's terrorist is another man's hero.
    As a Proud Pilot of the federation, and a Hudson pledge like yourself, I can't see what I'm doing when undermining (blowing up traders and security attempt to cause a system to go into turmoil) as anything but terrorism.

No hero targets civilians.

Tell that to the numerous pirate ships that got blown up for undermining purpose by the Empire in the name of "freeing the slaves."

They are "freeing" the slaves for sure...

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    Key..... Black hole.....
    No ;-; Please ;-;

I'm too adorable to suffer such a fate...

*Le dramatize*

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Originally Posted by Kristov View Post (Source)
    Well, that depends on how long you can string out the appeals process for the death sentence you've earned with your many criminal acts.

Oh..right..no appeals process, shoot on sight, right...so...
    I have a feeling many vengeful and righteous eyes are staring at me on the forum everyday >_>

I must be too self-conscious...

As a Proud Pilot of the federation, and a Hudson pledge like yourself, I can't see what I'm doing when undermining (blowing up traders and security attempt to cause a system to go into turmoil) as anything but terrorism.

IF you are strictly using the PP definition of undermining, you may be right but, the undermining affect of working the BGS, and fighting a MF ships can all be done without breaking any laws.

I really enjoyed the Live stream, moral quandaries makes the story after all

A moral quandary that is coming at the protagonist when they don't have the full story or know the full effect of any of their choices make better still

Originally Posted by GluttonyFang View Post (Source)
    Tell that to the numerous pirate ships that got blown up for undermining purpose by the Empire in the name of "freeing the slaves."

..Huh?

Originally Posted by Mohrgan View Post (Source)
    IF you are strictly using the PP definition of undermining, you may be right but, the undermining affect of working the BGS, and fighting a MF ships can all be done without breaking any laws.
    I was talking about Power Play.

Originally Posted by GluttonyFang View Post (Source)

..Huh?
    The slaves on the destroyed ships would die...

Originally Posted by Vasious View Post (Source)
    The slaves on the destroyed ships would die...
    Yeah, no I got that.

I can agree with this.

have you considered submitting this to Galnet?

Originally Posted by Tryrit shadowstalker View Post (Source)
    have you considered submitting this to Galnet?
    You know what? not until you brought it up. I'll talk you the guy who made this post nad see if he'd like to make it a little more loreworthy. :-)

Neat, I gave a good idea.

Originally Posted by Bacalao View Post (Source)
    For many it doesn't "count" because they didn't pick up the mission from a bulletin board to do it....poor fools. Apparently they think depth is something that has to come from the devs.
    With no offense to the OP. not everyone considers a wall of text of RP from some random bloke "depth".

Originally Posted by Kayweg View Post (Source)
    With no offense to the OP. not everyone considers a wall of text of RP from some random bloke "depth".
    Way to miss the point

The "depth" would have been found in the gameplay - felt by the players involved in the event.. No one is expecting you to perceive "depth" just by looking at the write up about it afterwards.. sheesh!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast