Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Adle's Armada Win PvP League Undefeated

  1. #16

  2. #17

  3. #18
    Originally Posted by ilo View Post (Source)
    impressive!!!

    Indeed....


    Congrats and a job well done brothers in arms!

  4. #19
    Originally Posted by ilo View Post (Source)
    impressive!!!
    Originally Posted by Lemonhoko View Post (Source)
    Indeed....


    Congrats and a job well done brothers in arms!
    Thanks guys! :-)

  5. #20
    Originally Posted by Silk View Post (Source)
    Just so any perspective future AA member knows, we are actively looking for PvE dedicated pilots, so we need you!
    Oh.

    Now you're talking.

    PS: u guys should protect CG-related sites too...
    PPS: If i had a mic, i would've signed up for the PvP team too...

  6. #21
    Excellent tournament, Congratulations to AA and well done to everyone who took part for a most excellent display of PvP scrapping. Very enjoyable to watch and hopefully there will be follow up tournaments.

  7. #22
    grats guys, good to see some more honourable pvp'ers, keep it up!

  8. #23
    Muchos congrats AA - was very much 'fun' flying against your railboats and trying to find some way through...
    Def looking forward to another go...

    Breakfastmelon (i believe) - #$@&%*! you!!!

  9. #24
    Originally Posted by Derath View Post (Source)
    grats guys, good to see some more honourable pvp'ers, keep it up!
    Ahh, as another forum user once said, 'The mighty Cmdr Derath!'

    Thank you. You were a huge inspiration to so many PvP-ers. Great to see you posting again - if Oogie's 'Dream Team' idea ever takes off, we hope to see you leading the pirate wing...

    Truesilver

    Adle's Armada
    www.inara.cz/wing/336

  10. #25
    why do you need a mic? its more usefull but.. it works without..

    Originally Posted by Davadin View Post (Source)
    Oh.

    Now you're talking.

    PS: u guys should protect CG-related sites too...
    PPS: If i had a mic, i would've signed up for the PvP team too...

  11. #26
    Originally Posted by Truesilver View Post (Source)
    Ahh, as another forum user once said, 'The mighty Cmdr Derath!'

    Thank you. You were a huge inspiration to so many PvP-ers. Great to see you posting again - if Oogie's 'Dream Team' idea ever takes off, we hope to see you leading the pirate wing...

    Truesilver

    Adle's Armada
    www.inara.cz/wing/336
    Thanks for such kind words, It was a fun ride being at the top of the bounty boards I really miss it tbh if they rework piracy in the future i'll probably be back, like maybe a pre-nerf pirate python if you manually vacuumed 10000 cargo from players..... Can't believe we used to manually scoop

  12. #27
    Originally Posted by Davadin View Post (Source)
    u guys should protect CG-related sites too...
    We do, Cmdr, though as ever it comes down to manpower.

    If it's just a case of dealing with bullies and bottom-feeders, a couple of our combat pilots is usually enough. For example, here is what happened to an Anaconda and Python who were reported to us for murdering traders at the recent LHS 3447 CG. Two of our Cmdrs attended with a mobile gallows (latter not rendered):-



    However, if we need to defend a system from organised assault by a terrorist group, that can mean warfare - requiring two or more full combat wings to be deployed, as we did at the Hel CG and others. At this point our leadership have to juggle priorities, which in the past month alone have included: (a) daily defence of starter space; (b) fighting a PvE CZ war for our faction; (c) training, preparing for and participating in the PvP League; (d) preventing the delivery of Unknown Artefacts to our system during Ep.14 of 'Educating Ed'; (e) and more!

    We're well aware that there are hundreds of players who want to protect CG's but feel that they can't - as they lack the experience, friends or organisation to combat even one wing of criminals. This is one of the reasons that over the last few months we have really opened the door to recruitment. We have experience of introducing pilots of all levels to PvP - and every PvE pilot that joins us helps immeasurably with the 'juggling' mentioned earlier. A mic is helpful though not essential. So, to all who wish to help us to defend members of the Pilots' Federation anywhere in the Galaxy - do check us out. We welcome allies as much as recruits.

    Adle's Armada
    www.inara.cz/wing/336

  13. #28
    Originally Posted by Adle's Armada Official View Post (Source)
    ...So, to all who wish to help us to defend members of the Pilots' Federation anywhere in the Galaxy - do check us out. We welcome allies as much as recruits.

    Adle's Armada
    www.inara.cz/wing/336
    Well hell. I might just do a low flyby myself.

    A bit embarrassed to admit that I hadn't really payed much attention to AA. Neither your goals nor your dedication and skill. You certainly seem to walk the walk, both in-game and on this forum.

    "Peace through conquest, diplomacy through superior firepower". Indeed.

    Fly safe.

  14. #29
    Originally Posted by Globusdiablo View Post (Source)
    Well hell. I might just do a low flyby myself.

    A bit embarrassed to admit that I hadn't really payed much attention to AA. Neither your goals nor your dedication and skill. You certainly seem to walk the walk, both in-game and on this forum.

    "Peace through conquest, diplomacy through superior firepower". Indeed.

    Fly safe.
    Hey CMDR, thank you for the kind words. We have been around since launch, but up until recently we've been almost exclusively on the main ED Reddit where most people know about us as one of the more influential groups so it is completely understandable that you may have not heard of us if you don't frequent the Reddit often. We are always looking for dedicated PvE or PvP CMDRs to help us bring justice to this galaxy. :-)

  15. #30
    Had to go to page three to find this thread.

    Funny how the really positive things fall off the front page so quickly.

    Actually I was looking for Fang's book of changes, but that got bumped back to front while I was navigating through pages 2 and 3 of this sub forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast