Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adle's Armada Win PvP League Undefeated

Originally Posted by Adle's Armada Official View Post (Source)
    We do, Cmdr, though as ever it comes down to manpower.

If it's just a case of dealing with bullies and bottom-feeders, a couple of our combat pilots is usually enough. For example, here is what happened to an Anaconda and Python who were reported to us for murdering traders at the recent LHS 3447 CG. Two of our Cmdrs attended with a mobile gallows (latter not rendered):-

https://youtu.be/LbRZ93VHRrg

However, if we need to defend a system from organised assault by a terrorist group, that can mean warfare - requiring two or more full combat wings to be deployed, as we did at the Hel CG and others. At this point our leadership have to juggle priorities, which in the past month alone have included: (a) daily defence of starter space; (b) fighting a PvE CZ war for our faction; (c) training, preparing for and participating in the PvP League; (d) preventing the delivery of Unknown Artefacts to our system during Ep.14 of 'Educating Ed'; (e) and more!

We're well aware that there are hundreds of players who want to protect CG's but feel that they can't - as they lack the experience, friends or organisation to combat even one wing of criminals. This is one of the reasons that over the last few months we have really opened the door to recruitment. We have experience of introducing pilots of all levels to PvP - and every PvE pilot that joins us helps immeasurably with the 'juggling' mentioned earlier. A mic is helpful though not essential. So, to all who wish to help us to defend members of the Pilots' Federation anywhere in the Galaxy - do check us out. We welcome allies as much as recruits.

Adle's Armada
    www.inara.cz/wing/336
    for a minute there I got confused and thought you were my Commanding Officer. Carry on with the mission
    There's a natural mystic Blowing through the air, If you listen carefully now you will hear. This could be the first trumpet Might as well be the last, Many more will have to suffer, Many more will have to die. Don't ask me why.
    Bob Marley

Congrats gang! I'm newbie member of Adle's Armada as well as a rookie Viper pilot. Really rookie LOL! So far every member of Adle's team hasn't hesitated to help me along with both oodles of knowledge and bringing me along on hunting expeditions. I'm having a great time being part of your team! You're a great and diversified crew! Thank you all!
    Flying is easy. Only landing is hard, and that depends on how hard you land...

Even the best landing is nothing but a controlled crash...

Originally Posted by Crashlanding View Post (Source)
    Congrats gang! I'm newbie member of Adle's Armada as well as a rookie Viper pilot. Really rookie LOL! So far every member of Adle's team hasn't hesitated to help me along with both oodles of knowledge and bringing me along on hunting expeditions. I'm having a great time being part of your team! You're a great and diversified crew! Thank you all!
    I confirm every single word! they are a very good team of people.

Originally Posted by El Dragoon! View Post (Source)
    i have one question... HOW? i mean i kill AA FDLs with cobras, the dont deserve this
    Then perhaps you should have taken part in the competition and shown everyone your awesome skills!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123