Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 140

Thread: Adle's Armada Official Statement: Destruction of 'chrono-charidy' criminals in Eravate

  1. #16
    Originally Posted by Stupid_hippy View Post (Source)
    Be careful with that.. I've actually just returned after helping a fresh sidey commander at Eravate.

    I was sat at the nav beacon in my cutter when he asked for a little help. I happened to have some waters of shinrarta on me, so I talked him through cargo scooping, he picked them up fine, then we worked through getting winged up and I helped him get some bounties... and then it all went wrong.

    Attachment 108888

    I strafed a NPC clean Annie while attacking a pirate (entirely my own fault) and all hell broke loose. Got him to bug out while I distracted them then I jumped away.

    Of course we're both wanted for 10 mins so I then had to talk him through the fines system and how to do his first hyperspace jump,then take him back to cleve hub and explain collecting bounties and paying fines..

    So glad I managed to get the poor guy out of the large hole that I got him into.. and he got himself a shiny new eagle at the end of that very steep learning curve.
    Cool, a new way to get newbies grief. Wing up and then, par-take in friendly fire and jump away. I like it.

    Seriously, good story, of how those best laid plans; can go belly up.

  2. #17
    Originally Posted by Arry View Post (Source)
    Cool, a new way to get newbies grief. Wing up and then, par-take in friendly fire and jump away. I like it.

    Seriously, good story, of how those best laid plans; can go belly up.
    I did make sure he got out first, but yes.. not exactly 'working as intended'

  3. #18
    If you're in a wing, the reds to you will appear purple to your wingmates. As long as the wingmates don't fire on the ship they'll be fine.

    Or have I missed something?

  4. #19
    Originally Posted by the100thmonkey View Post (Source)
    If you're in a wing, the reds to you will appear purple to your wingmates. As long as the wingmates don't fire on the ship they'll be fine.

    Or have I missed something?
    You may well be right, but I'm pretty sure he tried to help me at first,at least until he realised the futility of attacking an Annie with a Sidey and having me yelling 'GET OUT!' at him.

  5. #20
    ** Incoming Transmission - Cmdr Majinvash - Pirate Lord **

    Avast me hearties.

    This is Majinvash, talking to you from the other side of a black hole.
    Myself and The Code are on the EVE of becoming Star Citizens. Our time spent in your galaxy has been limited of late, due to already having done everything worth doing and inventing many of Modern Environment Tactical Assets, now used galaxy wide.

    We decided to broaden our Horizons due to an increase in a despicable new piece of technology, labeled by our friends The Smiling Dog Crew (SDC) as the "Mobius Drive".
    A device that snaps any ship shortly after interdiction, into an alternate safe reality. Even while under fire.
    So far, even out on the Frontier, the Development technicians seem unable to find a counter technology.
    This is unstoppable scourge has forced us to look at larger scale operations, with more opportunity for asset redistribution.

    However out of sight, does not mean out of mind.

    Operation A-holes for A-holes was a complete success.
    This operation could only be achieved in your reality and was only achievable due to the support of the Freedom Fighters, SDC.

    Cmdr Sundae, your band of Righteous Freedom Fighters are an inspiration to many.

    You will be glad to know, all objectives achieved.

    Primary goal - Delivery of a secret and rare gift to new players, code named "EM"
    Secondary goal - Creating additional funds for an organisation who aim to provide support when needed to the Pro State of Org UK
    Tertiary goal - Collection of additional salt to support SDC's new line of savory space snacks.
    Quaternary goal - Secret

    While we received significantly less resistance than expected, we countered what was needed until operation completion.
    At one point hacking the local militias own station, causing it to execute a number of them.

    During the operation I received minor inconvenience and was forced to call on the Pilots Federation up to the insignificant cost of 11million credits.
    These already recouped 5 times over on my short trip back to the black hole.
    Had I know smuggling was so profitable, I might have considered a change early in my pirating career.
    But being a pirate we only look forward to the future, to further hijinx, crimes and simply living like a pirate should.

    Take whatever you want, give nothing back!

    See you all in the black

    Majinvash
    Pirate Lord and Crowned King of Open

    **Transmission Ends**

  6. #21
    Originally Posted by Majinvash View Post (Source)
    stuff
    Dig deeper, you're almost to bedrock.

  7. #22
    Great News! The Mobius Drive is proving successful at removing criminal scum from our galaxy!

    Outstanding! Go Mobius!

    Mobius, are you working on a Star Citizen compatible drive? Looks like there will be a demand soon.....

  8. #23
    Originally Posted by Majinvash View Post (Source)
    Myself and The Code are on the EVE of becoming Star Citizens.
    Can I haz ur stuff? Oh - and are you going to plop $250 on a light fighter?

  9. #24
    Originally Posted by Belthize View Post (Source)
    Dig deeper, you're almost to bedrock.
    Lol, that's what I was thinking.

    Originally Posted by DanaM View Post (Source)
    Great News! The Mobius Drive is proving successful at removing criminal scum from our galaxy!

    Outstanding! Go Mobius!

    Mobius, are you working on a Star Citizen compatible drive? Looks like there will be a demand soon.....
    Mobius does what it does.. But AA stomps out the toxic PvP players lol.

  10. #25
    Originally Posted by Silk View Post (Source)
    Mobius does why it does.. But AA stomps out the toxic PvP players lol.
    And the whole galaxy benefits.

    The times, they are a changin.'

  11. #26
    Originally Posted by Silk View Post (Source)
    AA stomps out the toxic PvP players lol.
    And that's why everyone loves AA...

  12. #27
    Originally Posted by Majinvash View Post (Source)
    ** Incoming Transmission - Cmdr Majinvash - Pirate Lord **

    blah, blah, blah, blah.........

    **Transmission Ends**
    Er, yeah..... which is why in Wolfberg SDC were absolutely nowhere to be seen except NPCs being turned into stardust.

  13. #28
    Originally Posted by Majinvash View Post (Source)
    ** Incoming Transmission - Cmdr Majinvash - Pirate Lord **

    Avast me hearties.

    This is Majinvash, talking to you from the other side of a black hole.
    Myself and The Code are on the EVE of becoming Star Citizens. Our time spent in your galaxy has been limited of late, due to already having done everything worth doing and inventing many of Modern Environment Tactical Assets, now used galaxy wide.

    We decided to broaden our Horizons due to an increase in a despicable new piece of technology, labeled by our friends The Smiling Dog Crew (SDC) as the "Mobius Drive".
    A device that snaps any ship shortly after interdiction, into an alternate safe reality. Even while under fire.
    So far, even out on the Frontier, the Development technicians seem unable to find a counter technology.
    This is unstoppable scourge has forced us to look at larger scale operations, with more opportunity for asset redistribution.

    However out of sight, does not mean out of mind.

    Operation A-holes for A-holes was a complete success.
    This operation could only be achieved in your reality and was only achievable due to the support of the Freedom Fighters, SDC.

    Cmdr Sundae, your band of Righteous Freedom Fighters are an inspiration to many.

    You will be glad to know, all objectives achieved.

    Primary goal - Delivery of a secret and rare gift to new players, code named "EM"
    Secondary goal - Creating additional funds for an organisation who aim to provide support when needed to the Pro State of Org UK
    Tertiary goal - Collection of additional salt to support SDC's new line of savory space snacks.
    Quaternary goal - Secret

    While we received significantly less resistance than expected, we countered what was needed until operation completion.
    At one point hacking the local militias own station, causing it to execute a number of them.

    During the operation I received minor inconvenience and was forced to call on the Pilots Federation up to the insignificant cost of 11million credits.
    These already recouped 5 times over on my short trip back to the black hole.
    Had I know smuggling was so profitable, I might have considered a change early in my pirating career.
    But being a pirate we only look forward to the future, to further hijinx, crimes and simply living like a pirate should.

    Take whatever you want, give nothing back!

    See you all in the black

    Majinvash
    Pirate Lord and Crowned King of Open

    **Transmission Ends**
    HAHAHAHA this is amazing, im laughing so hard.

  14. #29
    Holy Crap, Captain Paul Watson's dream has come true, and it only took one thousand years!

    Seal Clubbers have disbanded, after being stomped hard by space eco-warriors!


  15. #30
    Originally Posted by askavir View Post (Source)
    Holy Crap, Captain Paul Watson's dream has come true, and it only took one thousand years!

    Seal Clubbers have disbanded, after being stomped hard by space eco-warriors!

    https://s3.amazonaws.com/store-produ...ges/137590.jpg
    SDC disbanded, what o-o?

    I didn't get the news ;-;

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast