Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Adle's Armada Official Statement: Destruction of 'chrono-charidy' criminals in Eravate

Originally Posted by ThatDamnRanga View Post (Source)
    Two things you can do:

- Improve the length of your friends list. More friends means more potential relays to find connections to other players
    - Check your router supports uPnP, and that it's enabled. Otherwise implement a manual port forwarding.
    Although I appreciate a lot your help and suggestions, I don't think it is a connectivity issue, as if I go into a CG, or Lembava, or Sothis, Maia, or Eravate / LHS 3447 I do see plenty of players around. Its just very uncommon (for me) everywhere else in the bubble. Either I play at the wrong times of the day, or I must have very bad luck

Ah, 1991 .. My first proper CD after years of tape compilations. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-1GkdgtIq0

Originally Posted by Noobdelux View Post (Source)
    hah. no worries about that. we fly em as well.. check out our inara page to learn more about us.
    www.inara.cz/wing/336
    Thanks. Interesting brotherhood of yours... I would join without a doubt if it was not so much Fed oriented.

I may be applying in the future, indeed I share your vision...

Originally Posted by Stupid_hippy View Post (Source)
    Be careful with that.. I've actually just returned after helping a fresh sidey commander at Eravate.

I was sat at the nav beacon in my cutter when he asked for a little help. I happened to have some waters of shinrarta on me, so I talked him through cargo scooping, he picked them up fine, then we worked through getting winged up and I helped him get some bounties... and then it all went wrong.

Attachment 108888

I strafed a NPC clean Annie while attacking a pirate (entirely my own fault) and all hell broke loose. Got him to bug out while I distracted them then I jumped away.

Of course we're both wanted for 10 mins so I then had to talk him through the fines system and how to do his first hyperspace jump,then take him back to cleve hub and explain collecting bounties and paying fines..

So glad I managed to get the poor guy out of the large hole that I got him into.. and he got himself a shiny new eagle at the end of that very steep learning curve.
    Nice story. I guess it was a good lesson both for you and the newbie...

Originally Posted by Majinvash View Post (Source)
    ** Incoming Transmission - Cmdr Majinvash - Pirate Lord **

Take whatever you want, give nothing back!

See you all in the black

Majinvash
    Pirate Lord and Crowned King of Open

**Transmission Ends**
    The way I see it, this is a loss for the game. Every time a commander (or a group of commanders) decides to leave is a loss for this game.

I mean, this are pirates, and pirates tend to be a pain in the neck, but they also make the galaxy a lot more dangerous and, isn't this game supposed to be exactly that?

I'm pretty sure that the game will manage to survive The Silence of Open.

Originally Posted by Asp Explorer View Post (Source)
    I'd still go with Salty Dogma Oysters
    Or the pearls of: Made by an irritation; I understand.
    WOOF! WOOF!

WHAT!? You think I said or did something wrong again? Blame T.j's cat.

8 out of 10 Cats, have me on their ignore lists: 5 out of 10 posters; have me on their kill lists?

Oh dear, it seems that I have joined the Elite. Does that mean, that now I have to oppress the masses?

Originally Posted by askavir View Post (Source)
    I may yet come to see fulfilled my dream of seeing more than one player in open per week outside of CGs and starter systems.
    I still see people from time to time, however I will admit that it seems less than it did say a year ago.....

The way I see it, this is a loss for the game. Every time a commander (or a group of commanders) decides to leave is a loss for this game.

I mean, this are pirates, and pirates tend to be a pain in the neck, but they also make the galaxy a lot more dangerous and, isn't this game supposed to be exactly that?
    I want to make clear that the remark I am about to make is not aimed at anybody or any group in particular but in all honesty there are those people with whom the game is most definitely better off without who contribute nothing but angst and ill will. I agree that pirates that actually do role play and won't just pew pew for the lulz would be a loss to the game but the ones who do not and who only try and drive people from the game through exploiting, griefing and/or hacking in no way would be a loss imho.

Originally Posted by askavir View Post (Source)
    Although I appreciate a lot your help and suggestions, I don't think it is a connectivity issue, as if I go into a CG, or Lembava, or Sothis, Maia, or Eravate / LHS 3447 I do see plenty of players around. Its just very uncommon (for me) everywhere else in the bubble. Either I play at the wrong times of the day, or I must have very bad luck
    I can have sessions without seeing anyone else; but I have found. The longer I stick around, dropping in and out of SC, in a system, the more players, appear.
    WOOF! WOOF!

8 out of 10 Cats, have me on their ignore lists: 5 out of 10 posters; have me on their kill lists?

Oh dear, it seems that I have joined the Elite. Does that mean, that now I have to oppress the masses?

So there are indeed multiple universes and they are interconnected, whenever we flush our toilets waste is dumped into Star Citizen. Can't wait to see Neil DeGrasse Tyson speaking about this on TV!

Originally Posted by Durden T. View Post (Source)
    Thanks. Interesting brotherhood of yours... I would join without a doubt if it was not so much Fed oriented.
    I am very much not a federalist. Space Trump is no friend of mine. I do however remember my experiences as a noob, and I will do what I can to make those less likely (Even though I was nowhere near Eravate)

Jesus christ, alright dude.

first of all, it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAy more than 17 kills, and to 0? no duh, everyone jumped in sidewinders to kill themselves on you.

you just didnt wanna donate $500+ so you made up some random number within your paycheck.

And seriously "kicking toxic pvp'ers out" yet here you are blatantly making up random numbers and over all the crap people give SDC for killing sidewinders, you are sitting here bragging about killing sidewinders.

You wouldnt have raised that much money without them getting into sidewinders and exploding themselves on you.

Be honest, and be sincere, it's a god damn charity event and this has turned into a g "i killed toxic pvpers" event, what the absolute hell is wrong with people nowadays

Originally Posted by Princess Nia View Post (Source)

first of all, it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAy more than 17 kills, and to 0? no duh, everyone jumped in sidewinders to kill themselves on you.

you just didnt wanna donate $500+ so you made up some random number within your paycheck.

And seriously "kicking toxic pvp'ers out" yet here you are blatantly making up random numbers and over all the crap people give SDC for killing sidewinders, you are sitting here bragging about killing sidewinders.

You wouldnt have raised that much money without them getting into sidewinders and exploding themselves on you.

Be honest, and be sincere, it's a god damn charity event and this has turned into a g "i killed toxic pvpers" event, what the absolute hell is wrong with people nowadays
    It was a lesson in rule manipulation.
    WOOF! WOOF!

We actually only got like 3 sidewinder kills.. The rest were FAS and FDL kills. You guys knew exactly what you were doing in Eravate.. Drop the bull and just come out with it. You're insulting everyone's including Brett's intelligence here. Your group was just starved for attention and wanted to test the EULA rules. The charity was secondary to cover your bs so you can claim to be the victims here and your group was being toxic as hell in Eravate. Just come out with it.

We counted 17, but raised enough money for 100 people. How did you guys do?

If you have evidence to the contrary, prove it here or hold your peace.
    CMDR S!LK, founder of the official protectors of noob space, Adle's Armada.

Adle's Armada INARA page, join up today!:
    http://inara.cz/wing/336

The Adle's Armada Website:
    www.adlesarmada.com

Originally Posted by Silk View Post (Source)
    We actually only got like 3 sidewinder kills.. The rest were FAS and FDL kills. You guys knew exactly what you were doing in Eravate.. Drop the bull and just come out with it. You're insulting everyone's including Brett's intelligence here. Your group was just starved for attention and wanted to test the EULA rules. The charity was secondary to cover your bs so you can claim to be the victims here and your group was being toxic as hell in Eravate. Just come out with it.

+1 If I could.
    WOOF! WOOF!

....what the absolute hell is wrong with people nowadays
    It isn't 'people', it is the people you associate with. People who boast about 'infiltrating' PvE groups (i.e. lying about their intentions in order to get in), and otherwise going out of their way to harass and antagonise anyone they can. The latest 'charity' stunt and the reaction to such blatant provocation has demonstrated once more what exactly the broader Elite player base thinks of them. And as long as you continue to associate with such individuals, you can expect to be tarred with the same brush. Your choice...

Originally Posted by Silk View Post (Source)

There is so much ignorance involved in this reply it hurts me. Do you not understand that this wasn't a competition? We had a bit of fun by messing about and made some money and you guys are trying to make some sort of public stunt out of it. We stream daily anyways and decided to advertise it a little bit. The EULA stuff was jokes over teamspeak that were a side thought, not the motivation behind this. Did we joke saying we would report people who killed us? Sure we joked about it. We killed some new players (a very small amount really because BBFA and others were flooding the instance trying to hunt us down) and in the end we had some fun and raised money for a good cause. You think we chose Eravate to spite you? News flash bud, none of this even involved you. It's a starter system and that's where the new players were most plentiful. You guys took this as an opportunity to break a load of forum rules by promoting a literal witch hunt (putting certain prices on certain players heads and NAMING them) and try to make some publicity stunt out of it. Trust me buddy, we have all the attention we need between the PvE crowd making new threads for us daily on reddit and on the pve forums. In any case, if you wanted to try and make this about you, the least you could have done was been honest with how many of us suicided against you instead of rounding the number down so you didn't have to give as much to charity.

Your weird ego that makes you think this had anything to do with you both sickens me and makes me laugh. Quit being selfish and do the charity because it's the right thing to do and have some fun with it but atleast be honest about it and quit trying to make your group out to be something you aren't. You guys hide 90% of the time and then show up when it's convenient (most of the time you guys won't even show up WITH the advantage) and then you go on reddit and talk about how you guys are the all mighty pvp gods that created every meta. News flash, metas are created out of common sense because eventually, everyone realizes what the most logical build is or they die a lot. When people bring that up on reddit you guys downvote them to hell but guess what, you can't do that here buddy. You talk about being the protector but we kill people there daily. Show up and defend your system or quit saying you do. You can't hide behind this forum presence and say you have an in game presence when you don't. Oh you won a PvP tournament? Congratulations you used better ammo with higher damage and then blamed it on them that they didn't farm for it too.

Lastly, don't bring Brett into this. He's a frontier employee that was doing his job and in my opinion is one of the only unbiased community managers we have. No one is insulting him but you by bringing him into something that he didn't need to be brought into so you could hide behind him. He took the threads down because of childish behavior on both sides. We did it for the charity. Did you?

tl;dr Read it, it might get through that ego if I say it enough times.
    Forum mods: I made sure there were no insults involved or anything that could be construed that way so don't remove this please. It's time someone gave him a reality check.
    Ideas are peaceful, history is violent.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast