Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Adle's Armada Official Statement: Destruction of 'chrono-charidy' criminals in Eravate

Originally Posted by Chance- View Post (Source)
    There is so much ignorance involved in this reply it hurts me. Do you not understand that this wasn't a competition? We had a bit of fun by messing about and made some money and you guys are trying to make some sort of public stunt out of it. We stream daily anyways and decided to advertise it a little bit. The EULA stuff was jokes over teamspeak that were a side thought, not the motivation behind this. Did we joke saying we would report people who killed us? Sure we joked about it. We killed some new players (a very small amount really because BBFA and others were flooding the instance trying to hunt us down) and in the end we had some fun and raised money for a good cause. You think we chose Eravate to spite you? News flash bud, none of this even involved you. It's a starter system and that's where the new players were most plentiful. You guys took this as an opportunity to break a load of forum rules by promoting a literal witch hunt (putting certain prices on certain players heads and NAMING them) and try to make some publicity stunt out of it. Trust me buddy, we have all the attention we need between the PvE crowd making new threads for us daily on reddit and on the pve forums. In any case, if you wanted to try and make this about you, the least you could have done was been honest with how many of us suicided against you instead of rounding the number down so you didn't have to give as much to charity.

Your weird ego that makes you think this had anything to do with you both sickens me and makes me laugh. Quit being selfish and do the charity because it's the right thing to do and have some fun with it but atleast be honest about it and quit trying to make your group out to be something you aren't. You guys hide 90% of the time and then show up when it's convenient (most of the time you guys won't even show up WITH the advantage) and then you go on reddit and talk about how you guys are the all mighty pvp gods that created every meta. News flash, metas are created out of common sense because eventually, everyone realizes what the most logical build is or they die a lot. When people bring that up on reddit you guys downvote them to hell but guess what, you can't do that here buddy. You talk about being the protector but we kill people there daily. Show up and defend your system or quit saying you do. You can't hide behind this forum presence and say you have an in game presence when you don't. Oh you won a PvP tournament? Congratulations you used better ammo with higher damage and then blamed it on them that they didn't farm for it too.

Lastly, don't bring Brett into this. He's a frontier employee that was doing his job and in my opinion is one of the only unbiased community managers we have. No one is insulting him but you by bringing him into something that he didn't need to be brought into so you could hide behind him. He took the threads down because of childish behavior on both sides. We did it for the charity. Did you?

tl;dr Read it, it might get through that ego if I say it enough times.
    Forum mods: I made sure there were no insults involved or anything that could be construed that way so don't remove this please. It's time someone gave him a reality check.
    me and verax are in the top 5 most wanted players in eravate, been killing players for the past 2 days without seen any AA members. They are doing a great job protecting Eravate.

fun stuff...

twitter@solehunt3r
    CEO - Crazy Space People
    Director - Pandemic Horde

Originally Posted by Sole Hunter View Post (Source)
    me and verax are in the top 5 most wanted players in eravate, been killing players for the past 2 days without seen any AA members.

fun stuff...
    That's really weird though. We haven't seen you since we blew your Corvette up and haven't seen Verax since we slaughtered him several times a month or so ago. We always have 2-3 wings flying around and haven't seen you guys. You've either blocked us or are in solo/private group. On our list of enemy CMDRs, you guys are pretty low tier TBH, so we're not too worried about you being a threat.
    CMDR S!LK, founder of the official protectors of noob space, Adle's Armada.

Adle's Armada INARA page, join up today!:
    http://inara.cz/wing/336

The Adle's Armada Website:
    www.adlesarmada.com

Originally Posted by Silk View Post (Source)
    That's really weird though. We haven't seen you since we blew your Corvette up and haven't seen Verax since we slaughtered him several times a month or so ago. We always have 2-3 wings flying around and haven't seen you guys. You've either blocked us or are in solo/private group. On our list of enemy CMDRs, you guys are pretty low tier TBH, so we're not too worried about you being a threat.
    I don't play solo/private. I don't remember losing a corvette recently. I fly cobra/fas and I could care less about losing a ship it's a cheap rebuy cost in my book of wealthyness.

meanwhile I'll be playing EVE online no instancing problem in that game.
    twitter@solehunt3r
    CEO - Crazy Space People

It wouldn't surprise me if they blocked you guys to avoid any "griefing" of their griefing. It's obvious that they are pretty bad at PVP, and don't seek legitimate targets--just easy kills.

Isn't that just as much of an 'exploit' / crutch as Mobius? The dogs sure can whine, but in the end they are no better than the very thing they complain about.

Originally Posted by pindleton View Post (Source)
    It wouldn't surprise me if they blocked you guys to avoid any "griefing" of their griefing. It's obvious that they are pretty bad at PVP, and don't seek legitimate targets--just easy kills.

Isn't that just as much of an 'exploit' / crutch as Mobius? The dogs sure can whine, but in the end they are no better than the very thing they complain about.
    How the eck do you block others from seeing you in open play? can someone explain me how to do it!
    twitter@solehunt3r
    CEO - Crazy Space People

Guess it's not just the pirates who are into self aggrandizement around here, but that's not exactly news is it? Glad to hear you raised money though, pretty sure I saw more then 17 Sideys go up in flames when I was watching though....

Oh, and when Maj got away, that wasn't anyone on the interdicting side 'letting' him get away, I was watching that live too, it was an awesome Keystone Kops reenactment is what it what was, really funny as hell to watch, lasers and ordnance flying all over the place. Maj's comments and face when he got interdicted, oh man he KNEW he was toast, and when he got out of it alive...seriously...his expression was priceless. Add in that the NEXT time they interdicted him they blew him away without waiting for his wing to show up...still took them a while, guess Adders are tougher than I remember.

Oh, Dana, you might want to actually look into Star Citizen, it's an MMO, no solo/group thing going on, and it's an Open PvP setting. Free flight until the 20th, don't have to spend a dime to see it's like, even get access to ALL the flyable ships right now(which I'm loving, even though I own multiple ships, lets me see what the ones I don't own are like), you can try Arena Commander, which is a small arena thing, waves of Vanduul or FFA with others(some ctf as well) or just fly around the little area, as well as the baby Persistent Universe(missions and such in an open environment, very small, only 2 billion square kilometers-distances between things are like 150k or so, not big at all).

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    How the eck do you block others from seeing you in open play? can someone explain me how to do it!

Someone in one of the solo v open arguments was saying it's all pointless as you can disable internet ports that effectively forces you into one of the other game modes even if you click open.

Although that wouldn't help if you were openly trying to engage other players.
    [CENTER][URL=http://inara.cz/cmdr/3168][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL][/CENTER]

Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    Someone in one of the solo v open arguments was saying it's all pointless as you can disable internet ports that effectively forces you into one of the other game modes even if you click open.

Although that wouldn't help if you were openly trying to engage other players.
    I know that's why I made this comment, I was trying hard not to facepalm.
    twitter@solehunt3r
    CEO - Crazy Space People

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(

Sorry, was hard to judge the 'context' of your statement .
    [CENTER][URL=http://inara.cz/cmdr/3168][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL][/CENTER]

Originally Posted by Princess Nia View Post (Source)
    Jesus christ, alright dude.

first of all, it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAy more than 17 kills, and to 0? no duh, everyone jumped in sidewinders to kill themselves on you.

you just didnt wanna donate $500+ so you made up some random number within your paycheck.

And seriously "kicking toxic pvp'ers out" yet here you are blatantly making up random numbers and over all the crap people give SDC for killing sidewinders, you are sitting here bragging about killing sidewinders.

You wouldnt have raised that much money without them getting into sidewinders and exploding themselves on you.

Be honest, and be sincere, it's a god damn charity event and this has turned into a g "i killed toxic pvpers" event, what the absolute hell is wrong with people nowadays
    Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner! When words are all that separate one side from another, it seems to me that both can go suck lemons, and take their "toxic" foolery somewhere else.

I don't play solo/private. I don't remember losing a corvette recently. I fly cobra/fas and I could care less about losing a ship it's a cheap rebuy cost in my book of wealthyness.

meanwhile I'll be playing EVE online no instancing problem in that game.
    Whats your name there? Ill make sure my corp keeps an eye out lol

Originally Posted by nosleepdemon View Post (Source)
    Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner! When words are all that separate one side from another, it seems to me that both can go suck lemons, and take their "toxic" foolery somewhere else.
    More than just words are what separate these two parties here. There is also a difference in actions taken and practice. One side wants to get famous off of salt, the other just wants to kill these toxic players.. The PR from our end is just to show that these salt lords aren't top dog around here. We were more than happy to raise £218 for charity and we honestly could have just killed them for killing noobs in our system.

www.adlesarmada.com

At your age, i was chasing girls in nightclub at that time of the night instead of a d*** contest on the forum.

Different generation I suppose.
    And I am too old it seems.

Originally Posted by Deareim View Post (Source)
    At your age, i was chasing girls in nightclub at that time of the night instead of a d*** contest on the forum.

Different generation I suppose.
    And I am too old it seems.
    My age? I'm older than you may think and I'm married with a newborn. I can't be out at the club anymore. ;-)

www.adlesarmada.com

look at your router logs and either add the IPs to the blacklist in your hosts file or blacklist the address in your router. That will enable you to click on "open" and not have certain clients in your instance. This wouldn't work if the game used a mesh p2p model, but it doesn't; it uses direct connections only (and for good reason.)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast