Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Adle's Armada Official Statement: Destruction of 'chrono-charidy' criminals in Eravate

Originally Posted by the100thmonkey View Post (Source)
    look at your router logs and either add the IPs to the blacklist in your hosts file or blacklist the address in your router. That will enable you to click on "open" and not have certain clients in your instance. This wouldn't work if the game used a mesh p2p model, but it doesn't; it uses direct connections only (and for good reason.)
    This does not work. The game uses 'relays' to handle that situation. You are literally spouting conjecture and nonsense.

This thread is gold...

The self-entitled "leet PVPers masters of mechanics", the "ones who know how to play this game", who continually diminished and ridiculed for a whole year every other type of player with their self-sense of superior worth demonstrated by their chosen way of playing with toy spaceships, can only stomp sidewinders and defenceless trading ships after all.

After being stomped by AA, they now are trying to demonstrate their worth by posting how many days they have been managing to destroy... noobs in sidewinders at Eravate. Precious.

Then they make a last stand by trying to thow in our faces that they moved to Eve and Star Citizen, like if anyone gives a fart if they go...

Please, continue!

Always had respect for AA, and this reinforces that. o7

Originally Posted by the100thmonkey View Post (Source)
    look at your router logs and either add the IPs to the blacklist in your hosts file or blacklist the address in your router. That will enable you to click on "open" and not have certain clients in your instance. This wouldn't work if the game used a mesh p2p model, but it doesn't; it uses direct connections only (and for good reason.)
    sigh..

Originally Posted by Memoocan View Post (Source)
    Whats your name there? Ill make sure my corp keeps an eye out lol
    ...facepalm

Originally Posted by Sole Hunter View Post (Source)
    I don't play solo/private. I don't remember losing a corvette recently.

Your corvette features between 1:48 and 2:50, when it explodes. From this thread dated 26/02/2016. Pretty recent.

Originally Posted by JuicerPrime View Post (Source)
    https://youtu.be/-NQqTiL-v2Y

Your corvette features between 1:48 and 2:50, when it explodes. From this thread dated 26/02/2016. Pretty recent.
    Funny huh? We haven't seen him since that day and now he's back on the forums talking about his NPC killkng spree in Eravate lmao. What a tough guy.

Originally Posted by Silk View Post (Source)
    That's really weird though. We haven't seen you since we blew your Corvette up and haven't seen Verax since we slaughtered him several times a month or so ago. We always have 2-3 wings flying around and haven't seen you guys. You've either blocked us or are in solo/private group. On our list of enemy CMDRs, you guys are pretty low tier TBH, so we're not too worried about you being a threat.
    Has to be instancing or whatever it is called. Logically, if you guys are all friends, then you are likely to be in the same instance; but not the instance, some of the bad guys are in. Bit of a catch 22 there me thinks.

Funny huh? We haven't seen him since that day and now he's back on the forums talking about his NPC killkng spree in Eravate lmao. What a tough guy.
    How about the times we won though?

It's kinda funny how our pvp threads against AA are usually massively downvoted but the AA victories are massively upvoted,

Originally Posted by Princess Nia View Post (Source)

It's kinda funny how our pvp threads against AA are usually massively downvoted but the AA victories are massively upvoted,
    And people wondered why witch-hunt happens and why norm tends to be the executioner of violence, not people.

This may be a silly question but how does anyone know who is who in open?

Back in the day we would fly with tags like [RA] or [ROME] i don't see anyone use tags and the game doesn't append them even if you have adopted a NPC clan as far as i can see, so how can you possibly know?

Originally Posted by BaronDeKalb View Post (Source)
    This may be a silly question but how does anyone know who is who in open?

Back in the day we would fly with tags like [RA] or [ROME] i don't see anyone use tags and the game doesn't append them even if you have adopted a NPC clan as far as i can see, so how can you possibly know?
    memorization after a while, most PvP'ers are friends with each other, the respected ones are anyway, the ones that just like to shoot things and dont care about winning or losing d:

Originally Posted by Princess Nia View Post (Source)

Your Kremainn video most definitely wasn't downvoted by AA. I can't even post a g picture on the Reddit without it being downvoted to hell. You honestly can't claim that AA is vote brigading without looking at ANY SDC thread, seeing only SDC members commenting on it and seeing upvotes from each on eachother. It's all a stupid Reddit game and we all play it. I stay the hell out of SDC topics and let them for by the community.. It turns out no one is interested in 2x daily salt videos I guess. We keep our kill videos to at the most once a week. Remember, you guys come to Eravate and basically let us make videos of killing you. We don't seek you out.

Almost all of my comments on any AA thread range from -2 to 1. None of my guys are fluffing my votes. Most AA threads contain a ton of downvoting, so I'm not sure what you're implying.

I downvote Silk. It's kind of an in-joke.

Originally Posted by JuicerPrime View Post (Source)
    https://youtu.be/-NQqTiL-v2Y

That's almost a month old... I lose ships all the time.

Funny story aside I lost my corvette 3 times that day, once to a station because I rammed and blew up one my teammate and the second time for killing a cmdr sidewinder outside of a station.

Was that the first time you destroyed a corvette? print it and put it on your bedroom wall!

sorry I went on vacation during march break and I was also busy playing EVE online.

Would you like to know what I had for dinner last night?

Originally Posted by Sole Hunter View Post (Source)
    sorry I went on vacation during march break and I was also busy playing EVE online.

Would you like to know what I had for dinner last night?
    Says the guy talking smack with Verax saying that they haven't seen us. Send us a friend request so you'll instance with us (when you decide to get into open) and we'll wipe out your bounty for you.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast