Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Canonn

Originally Posted by Derthek View Post (Source)
    source: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...21#post3753021

Mission: Full galactic circumnavigation, maintaining a distance of 26,000 light-years from Sagittarius A* the whole way round.

CMDR Name: Canonn
    Ship: Anaconda
    Build: http://www.edshipyard.com/#/L=706,,2...GQ0727Q42jw2UI
    Time: 24 days
    Distance: 154,463 light-years
    Systems: 4,500 or more
    Earth likes: 33
    Water worlds: countless
    Hull: 97%
    Power plant: 98%
    Life support: 7 minutes 21 seconds left
    Integrity: 0%
    PaintworK: 0%
    3x size 6, class A, AMFU: 81% Ammo left
    Thargoids: 0

STATUS... COMPLETE
    Amazing!

Strange to have the most influence but not be in charge - I tried to be more helpful yesterday!

Going exploring in a buggy from KV wasn't a good idea though, much time wasted.

HI Folks, We have a little news letter, If your a member of the Canonn site please click here
    http://canonn.science/wp-content/upl...ews_letter.pdf
    Fly safe o7

https://www.reddit.com/r/Canonn/ is now open to public posting

I've just finished uploading 231 posts including nearly 200 GalNet articles that relate to all things tinfoil, Key moments and breakthroughs, as well as some awesome player made content.
    If you're looking for a place to share links, look no further. Whether you want to share google sheets, images, or theories, anything can be posted and searched for very easily.
    Remember that reddit is a link sharing site, and in no way replaces forums or real websites. The purpose of reddit is to archive important links and offer a comments section to discuss the content of said link.
    The reddit is fully searchable. You can search for titles, search for keywords in comments, and keywords in articles as well.

If there are any reddit savy CMDRs in the Canonn I am looking for moderators!

Let's say you have a theory and you post it here. You can archive a link to your post and save it for later when this thread is full. You'll still be able to comment on your post on our reddit.
    Same goes for images. Anything you want to post and maintain an open discussion for, feel free. Google sheets can be shared with a human readable link if you post them to reddit as well.
    I know some Canonn members despise reddit (and for good reason) but we have complete control over our Reddit! No hoaxes, no trolls. If you would like to see any changes I'd be happy to hear suggestions.

If anyone has any questions, I'm here to help.

Also, anything posted on reddit will get posted to our #news channel on Discord. The process is not yet automated, but if you want something entered into the #news channel just post it on reddit and I'll put it up there when i get a chance

Todays influence report
    Varati
    The Canonn 84.2% up 0.7%, Boom, Expansion pending
    Varati Independent Union 7.8% no change, Civil war
    Varati Blue Public Limited 5.1% no change, Civil war
    Varati Ring 1.7% down 0.4%,
    Labour of Varati 1.2% down 0.3%,
    COL 285 Sector ix-t d3-43
    The Canonn 52.1% up 2.9%, Boom, Expansion pending
    Varati Independent Union 4.5% down 0.4%,
    Varati Blue Public Limited 25.9 down 2.5%,
    Varati Ring 7.4% no change, Civil war
    Labour of Varati 10.1% no change, Civil war

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Combat Zones throughout Varati
    In IX-T start backing the Canonn again as we're not having any success raising Varati Blue Public Limited.

Current orders are:
    Varati
    Back Varati Independent Union by backing them in Combat Zones and completing combat missions
    Avoid trading, handing in bounties and exploration data at Canonn stations as well as completing Canonn missions
    Col 285 sector IX-T d3-43
    Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is currently anarchy so no bounties gained from killing npc's and kill warrant needed to collect bounties
    Good Luck Cmdrs 7

Originally Posted by Derthek View Post (Source)
    wait..what? I much prefer being the violence inherent in the system...

Very important vote and discussion for canonn members here :http://canonn.science/forums-index/t...ecome-a-power/
    must be logged in and 'confirmed' to see this link

Todays influence report
    Varati
    The Canonn 84.9% up 1.9%, Boom, Expansion pending
    Varati Independent Union 7.4% down 1.0%,
    Varati Blue Public Limited 4.9% down 0.6%,
    Varati Ring 1.2% down 0.1%,
    Labour of Varati 1.6% down 0.2%,
    The Canonn 56.7% up 1.4%, Boom, Expansion pending
    Varati Independent Union 3.6% down 0.2%,
    Varati Blue Public Limited 22.2 down 1.2%,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Varati, they are no longer at war so normal activites once again contribute to influence so have been added to orders
    In IX-T keep backing the Canonn we're getting close to contesting for system control.

Current orders are:
    Varati
    Back Varati Independent Union completing VIU missions, handing in VIU bounties, exploration data and trading at Remec point
    Avoid trading, handing in bounties and exploration data at Canonn stations as well as completing Canonn missions
    Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is currently anarchy so no bounties gained from killing npc's and kill warrant needed to collect bounties
    Good Luck Cmdrs 7

Todays influence report
    Varati
    The Canonn 88.6% up 1.6%, Boom, Expansion pending
    Varati Independent Union 4.8% down 0.8%,
    Varati Blue Public Limited 4.3% down 0.7%,
    Varati Ring 1.0% no change,
    Labour of Varati 1.3% down 0.1%,
    The Canonn 58.6% up 3.5%, Boom, Expansion pending
    Varati Independent Union 2.8% down 0.4%,
    Varati Blue Public Limited 21.1 down 3.1%,

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Varati not the Canonn
    In IX-T keep backing the Canonn, we're getting close to contesting for system control. Looks like Labour of Varati have won their war against Varati Ring and have taken control IX-T, as long as LoV don't go to war again we should contest the system once our influence reaches 60-65%
    Current orders are:
    Varati
    Back Varati Independent Union completing VIU missions, handing in VIU bounties, exploration data and trading at Remec point
    Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is no longer anarchy so bounties will now be incurred for killing clean npc's
    Good Luck Cmdrs 7

Expansion pending again lol...

Honestly you think the BGS would have got its own memo that there's nowhere to go.

Originally Posted by LordZoltan View Post (Source)
    Expansion pending again lol...

Honestly you think the BGS would have got its own memo that there's nowhere to go.
    only for now I hope
    we will stay in a boom expansion cycle as long as Canonn stays above 75% in Varati

Originally Posted by Patau82 View Post (Source)
    only for now I hope
    we will stay in a boom expansion cycle as long as Canonn stays above 75% in Varati
    Actually Jane from CI was saying they've expanded into systems with no stations (space or ground) at all. I'll have to find the posts, but it sounded very odd indeed

Originally Posted by LordZoltan View Post (Source)
    Actually Jane from CI was saying they've expanded into systems with no stations (space or ground) at all. I'll have to find the posts, but it sounded very odd indeed
    There are systems with populations and no factions. I assume this is because ground bases will be added to them atmospheric flight is enabled. I've seen populated systems with earth likes and no stations or bases. Makes me wonder if they have added all the populated systems there ever will be, and are just now adding stations. Who knows, though.

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast