Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 616768697071
Results 1,051 to 1,056 of 1056

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Player Groups and Minor Factions - Submission Form and Information

Hi Brett,

I applied for a minor faction a few months ago and wondered if you could tell me the Status of Talonian's wings of Jonai.

Kind Regards,

CMDR Talonian

Update?

Verucas Illusions here and we were looking for an update regarding our group and minor faction, or a way to look up and see if the group or faction is in game.

Any news? My minor faction is waiting to be implemented too...

Almirante Supremo de la 3ª Flota de Intervención Federal.

Originally Posted by Vandrus View Post (Source)
    Any news? My minor faction is waiting to be implemented too...
    lol

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1055
    Hi all, am aware that there's minor factions that have had issues on influence, control, etc due to the 2.3 update. We've been monitoring and fixing the issues as they arise.

Additionally, numerous player minor factions did not make it in for the 2.3 update. Upfront, I would like to apologize for this. There is an ongoing check on who is and who is not in the game at this moment and if things are in proper sync from our sheet to the game. Additionally (x2!), please note that description changes are baked directly into the client, not queried from the server. I've a large list of PMF's awaiting an update on a description update as well.

I am leaving the thread closed at this point in time so things can be posted in a somewhat more organized fashion from me and/or others here at Frontier. I've received more than 100 emails and PM's asking the status of X or Y player minor factions over the past week to now. Unfortunately, due to the mass of emails and PM's i've received and workload right now, I won't be able to answer said messages as timely as I'd like to.
    - Brett C / bc
    AKA: Forum Manager, Webmaster, Community Assistant/Manager, Social Media.
    Planet Coaster: Website - Forums - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube - Reddit
    Elite Dangerous: Website - Forums - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube - Reddit
    Frontier: Website - Jobs - News

6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1056
    Working on getting things validated and imported this week. Deepest apologies on the delays with this process.
    - Brett C / bc
    AKA: Forum Manager, Webmaster, Community Assistant/Manager, Social Media.
    Planet Coaster: Website - Forums - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube - Reddit
    Elite Dangerous: Website - Forums - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube - Reddit
    Frontier: Website - Jobs - News

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 616768697071