Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finding Hazardous Resource Extraction Sites - Haz RES

HIP 61061 (AB3, AB4, AB5, AB7); Rearm/Repair : Lorrah Enterprise (Station)
    Talajie (6, 11); Rearm/Repair : Flinders Depot (Outpost)
    Velao (3); Rearm/Repair : W ang Platform (Outpost)

Originally Posted by Karla View Post (Source)
    There is a HazRes at Ottia 3.

In Federation space, it's near an outpost and small planet with terminal
    Originally Posted by Kazacy View Post (Source)
    LHS 215 near Spring Gateway station two HAZ RES. The distance between station and RES is over 300LS but because the station it's outside the gravity well of the planet you can reach pretty fast the RES.
    Originally Posted by FalconFly View Post (Source)
    HIP 61061 (AB3, AB4, AB5, AB7); Rearm/Repair : Lorrah Enterprise (Station)
    Talajie (6, 11); Rearm/Repair : Flinders Depot (Outpost)
    Velao (3); Rearm/Repair : W ang Platform (Outpost)
    List updated.

Does anyone in this thread know about this tool for finding RES? http://edtools.ddns.net/res.php
    It's very good for finding close ones to where you are.

Newly detected CNBs:

Apadipinook - Has multiple RESs (but no HAZ RES)
    Theotokos

Capitan Ace Rimmer

Originally Posted by CapitanAceR View Post (Source)
    Newly detected CNBs:

Apadipinook - Has multiple RESs (but no HAZ RES)
    Theotokos

Capitan Ace Rimmer
    List updated.

HAZ-RES found

Chacocha > Chacocha 1 > An good BH prospect. 35 Ls from the main star, a pretty, fairly high g planet (1.73g) that has a planetary station: Tarski Prospect, a refinery with all facilities except a black market. A well-lit sandy coloured rocky ring surrounds a similar coloured planet. At the time of my visit it had the complete range of RESs: LOW RES, RES, HIGH RES and HAZ RES. Inside the ring, and very close to it (0.11 Ls), is a large coriolis station called O'Neill Settlement. This is a refinery that seems to have good metal prices. This station has all facilities (except a black market) including refuel, restock, repair and outfitting. The only drawback was that there does not seem to be many missions on the bulletin board, this could be caused by the civil war occuring at the time of my visit. There are other ringed planets in the system as well which possibly have rings.

Capitan Ace Rimmer

HAZ-RES found

Chacocha > Chacocha 1 > An good BH prospect. 35 Ls from the main star, a pretty, fairly high g planet (1.73g) that has a planetary station: Tarski Prospect, a refinery with all facilities except a black market. A well-lit sandy coloured rocky ring surrounds a similar coloured planet. At the time of my visit it had the complete range of RESs: LOW RES, RES, HIGH RES and HAZ RES. Inside the ring, and very close to it (0.11 Ls), is a large coriolis station called O'Neill Settlement. This is a refinery that seems to have good metal prices. This station has all facilities (except a black market) including refuel, restock, repair and outfitting. The only drawback was that there does not seem to be many missions on the bulletin board, this could be caused by the civil war occuring at the time of my visit. There are other ringed planets in the system as well which possibly have rings.

Capitan Ace Rimmer
    List updated. I shortened the info, hope this is ok.

In the end it is up to you, but I think the more info the better for the users, it is certainly better for the website.

Oh I mentioned Apadipinook and Theotokos previously, they are compromised navigation beacon systems NOT HAZ-RES systems, sorry, I should have mentioned them on the correct thread.

regards
    Capitan Ace Rimmer

Managed to parse the HAZ RES info successfully, now just gotta display it.

There are effectively 3 columns to the data:
    1. the system name
    2. the locations of the HAZ RESs
    3. Any notes

I encountered one big problem when parsing the data where you could make life a little easier for me. If the data does not list any location info but does have some notes it is important that you add the blank column. For example, the entry "Wolf 896 > 900ls from star" should be:
    Wolf 896 > > 900ls from star.

thanks
    Capitan Ace Rimmer

So want me to change the entries with no any data to "System > > "?
    Or just the ones without the planet?

Just the ones without the planet(s) please.

Thanks

Wolf 363 97.84ly from Sol. Allegiance: Federation. Has Low, High and Haz RES. The High and Haz RES are just 70ish ls from Planetary base Stith, which is handy.

Just the ones without the planet(s) please.

Thanks
    Done

Originally Posted by DBCloggy View Post (Source)
    Wolf 363 97.84ly from Sol. Allegiance: Federation. Has Low, High and Haz RES. The High and Haz RES are just 70ish ls from Planetary base Stith, which is handy.
    List updated.

Never had any trouble finding Haz RESs. Go to galaxy map pick a system close to you, open system map find a planet with one or more rings, look at planet info, does it have a metallic ring. Bingo very high chance of finding Haz res close to you. It is probably even easier now because RESs can now be found in ice rings too. You don't really need a list. Compromised nav beacons is a different beast when trying to find, but someone said it depends on the state of the system, but they neglected to say what state.

Bounty Hunting Systems Finder

Have integrated the HAZ RES data with the Compromised Navigation Beacon data now in one page.

So the page has changed slightly. As it is not just Compromised Nav. Beacons any more I have changed the link and name. I have listed the combined page as BountyHuntingSystems.

You can access it in the main page or you can always manually edit the link. For example
    elitedangerous/bountyhuntingsystems/distancefrom/momus%20reach/300
    will list the nearest bounty hunting systems to Momus Reach within 300 Ly in order of nearest to furthest. If you want to search about a different system say Garoku and set the search range to 450 Ly it would be
    elitedangerous/bountyhuntingsystems/distancefrom/Garoku/450

Capitan Ace Rimmer

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast