Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Dangerous Games: The Rise to Power!

How do existing PP powers towards the bottom of the list destroy these groups before they can even win?

Originally Posted by bigity View Post (Source)
    How do existing PP powers towards the bottom of the list destroy these groups before they can even win?
    Blockade their CG's and support another group that you want to emerge inside the power you want to undermine ?

Originally Posted by Deathwatch View Post (Source)
    Blockade their CG's and support another group that you want to emerge inside the power you want to undermine ?
    PvP blockading is not going to be effective....not even in games based around PvP are they effective, you'd think they'd work to support their candidate or have a mechanic way to counter the CG's, if it is CG's.

Is Frontier take in consideration the Population owned by a minor faction?

By exemple, Aurora have (today) a population of 11,76 Billion Citizen. And this number keep increasing everyday.
    the difficulty to expand is damn high. (equal to the population)

so, are you only gonna promote some minor faction which have only a lot of system?
    if you make the addition of all that system, do they reach at least 10 Billion citizen???

I don't feel that this paramter is taken in charge.

Originally Posted by xondk View Post (Source)
    PvP blockading is not going to be effective....not even in games based around PvP are they effective, you'd think they'd work to support their candidate or have a mechanic way to counter the CG's, if it is CG's.
    Well its a mixture, you might prevent that 1% thats needed via blockading via PvP in addition to boosting those you want to win.

Crikey! Things are afoot I think

Will there be opposing CG's running counter to each groups so people can oppose certain factions, like we did with Lugh?

An Imperial faction will most likely win this. Bwahahaha

But seriously, out of courtesy to the existing powers, including the ones designed to have a harder time than others, please can you clarify how the new power will be introduced?

So then there will be a BH CG, the Imperial factions will be in Arissa space and instantly win by a large margin I guess.

Originally Posted by Apos View Post (Source)
    So then there will be a BH CG, the Imperial factions will be in Arissa space and instantly win by a large margin I guess.

I don't often agree with you, but you're right on this one. 3 of these groups going forward for this are pro-imperial. Do we need another Imperial power?

Gawd no. We need another psychopath IMO.

Originally Posted by drkaii View Post (Source)
    Once we work out what our name is, we will definitely enter this
    A name different than "Distant Worlds" or "Distant Worlders"(?) would catch me by surprise I don't think we need a pompous sounding name like "Avengers of Bubble Dwellers", imho our achievements are so incredible that the reputation of our humble name "DW" is just enough.

Originally Posted by Deathwatch View Post (Source)
    The Imperial Inquisition aka the group that lost their own home system of Brestla ?
    Good point - if they don't even control a system how come they get to be on this list? Have they even expanded anywhere else?

So, the Wildcard Games starts on the 12th of May. Any idea when we get the list of factions trying out their luck in the vote? I would guess you wouldn't leave only one day for that.

Originally Posted by edgar View Post (Source)
    Good point - if they don't even control a system how come they get to be on this list? Have they even expanded anywhere else?

I can't give you enough rep for this.

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast