Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 870

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Dangerous Games: The Rise to Power!

  1. #31
    Originally Posted by edgar View Post (Source)
    Good point - if they don't even control a system how come they get to be on this list? Have they even expanded anywhere else?
    Yeah, given that they even lost their home system it is strange that the Imperial Inquisition are included on this list. If they can't even keep control of the system they were given then they don't really deserve to be here. Also, given that the competition is to be a power (and therefore far more visible in the game and its lore), is it really a good idea to allow a faction that is pretty much entirely copied from another company's IP (40k) to be a wildcard. Given that Games Workshop are notable litigious this seems to be courting trouble for Frontier.

  2. #32
    Originally Posted by Apos View Post (Source)
    So then there will be a BH CG, the Imperial factions will be in Arissa space and instantly win by a large margin I guess.
    Which is why these CG's should not give any credits as a reward.

  3. #33
    All i know is TIIQ have been destroyed, black fleet = doomed.. Chaos will reign!

    Bow before your masters!

    Fear us, fly chaotic, submit or prepare to face the void!

    Boom shanka ^_^

    (no rum has been drunken)

  4. #34
    ^
    _____

    (Subz is quite drunk right now he just ended his piracy stream, btw Time of Chaos will not be signing up to this)

  5. #35
    Smiling Dog Crew for the Wildcard!

  6. #36
    Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    Smiling Dog Crew for the Wildcard!

    If you chaps were put forwards, I'd more than happily throw my limited weight behind making it happen.

    Mercs of Mikunn have always pushed the envelope of what we can do with space politics mechanics in this game.

  7. #37
    Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    Smiling Dog Crew for the Wildcard!
    Soooo, how many of the top 5 are your groups Walt?

  8. #38
    Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    If you chaps were put forwards, I'd more than happily throw my limited weight behind making it happen.

    Mercs of Mikunn have always pushed the envelope of what we can do with space politics mechanics in this game.
    Thank you. That means a lot actually. I suppose we will see shortly if that is the case.

  9. #39
    Originally Posted by Szyslak22 View Post (Source)
    Soooo, how many of the top 5 are your groups Walt?
    That might get awkward.

  10. #40
    Anyone have a ball park figure of how large the larger PMF are?

  11. #41
    Once again you've chosen to slap non-group players in the face. There are people playing the BGS game who are not in groups! Maybe they'd like their faction to have a chance at becoming a power? No-chance they'll see that with this post being where it is. Can you be sure there aren't any non-group factions out there supported by non-group players that meet your criteria for becoming a power? Maybe they'd like a wildcard entry too?

  12. #42
    Originally Posted by metatheurgist View Post (Source)
    Once again you've chosen to slap non-group players in the face. There are people playing the BGS game who are not in groups! Maybe they'd like their faction to have a chance at becoming a power? No-chance they'll see that with this post being where it is. Can you be sure there aren't any non-group factions out there supported by non-group players that meet your criteria for becoming a power? Maybe they'd like a wildcard entry too?
    Meta - I wouldn't be so quick to consider it a slap in the face. As everyone knows, non-groupies are either the fans or the band members

    Let the big player groups enter the contest, let them slap each other about and try to win favour to become a Power. Let the other Powers do what they will to them. Other players will do what they can as they see fit. It wouldn't surprise me at all if player group X were promoted to be a Power - and find itself immediately and mercilessly toppled purely out of principle.

  13. #43
    Count Adle's Armada in! We can be the champion of the people. :-)

  14. #44
    A minor faction becoming a power seems like a hassle. Nah.. I'd rather stay with Zachary Hudson for PP and support my minor faction in being a minor faction.

  15. #45
    Originally Posted by cosurgi View Post (Source)
    A name different than "Distant Worlds" or "Distant Worlders"(?) would catch me by surprise I don't think we need a pompous sounding name like "Avengers of Bubble Dwellers", imho our achievements are so incredible that the reputation of our humble name "DW" is just enough.
    Distant Voyagers?

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast