Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Heard of the Border Coalition? Here is why you should help it become a power.

best of luck to the BC, id like to see theorcracies get some love as far as minor faction involvement goes

To everyone who has passed through here we have a disccord server. Please come by!

https://discord.gg/0xjBNH8XrHoWwAIJ

Games should start over the next couple of hours!

Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    Games should start over the next couple of hours!
    Is this the start of the big push now - the final 6 ?

If so, I am willing (when I play) to come help you guys.

Yeah its now. Come to our discord! Discord is on the OP

Asking on behalf of a three-person wing (a rare trader, a jack-of-all, and a bounty hunter [myself]), what could The Border Coalition offer for us?

My username is Taskchair both in-game and on steam, and if anyone would like to get in touch and talk with me that would be wondrous.

Well.... thats easy...
    More people to play with! An outer colony story line! Dulcet tones from our leader!

Picked BC to help in the games, around 1600 tons delivered. Not in the bubble at the moment, plan to make more runs before it ends. Really want BC to make it. Gamer tag is same as forum. Hats off to BC. o7

Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    Well.... thats easy...
    More people to play with! An outer colony story line! Dulcet tones from our leader!
    Its just a bit of a shame that 12 months after devs mentioned "local community goals" and some form of automatic colony and station up/downgrade a whole ecosystem of background simulation that progress has been so slow and not much better than when u got started, still youve done a lot for the community so best of luck

Great video. o7 CMDR

And the Hussars promo vid. Enjoy. Post danger games, but too good not to show!

I am the head of a player group that I think would match up well with the other members of the Boarder Coalition. I have already negotiated with Kuun-Lan and have come to an agreement with them directly, but I would like to be considered for membership in the BC. This would be pending the Coalition's acceptance of our right to our faith (ours is an Independent Theocracy). Lots of lore on the Inara site for us (http://inara.cz/wing/1568). If you think that this type of a player group has a place with you, let me know. We are at the edge of the bubble, and close to you, with our HQ on HIP 109067, and our application with Frontier for a minor faction is pending approval (substituting for the Cult of HIP 109067.)

Thanks for considering our group, and long live the Periphery!

Precentor Martial Vandal Stormovik

The Anarcho Communists of the Lave Cluster are already in a coalition with 61 for Equality, Kotigeni Cabal and Browncoat Uprising. 61 for Equality I know is a frontier player group, the other 2 are independent but don't know where they are located. I'm sending out invites to them all since I think they would fit well with in the Coalition.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112