Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: Heard of the Border Coalition? Here is why you should help it become a power.

Right we now have a public forum

http://forum.thebordercoalition.com/

There is nothing there just now and you will need to register if you want to post

The Coalition, SEPP, and the ICU already inhabit power-free space and are positioned to expand away from space currently occupied by other powers in a pinch. The AEDC operates a lot within Mahon space as they're predominantly pledged the Mahon, but it'd fit with their activities and lore to base them in the regions beyond the Alliance towards the edge of inhabited space as they're trying to expand the Alliance in that direction. So for these four contenders, I have no concerns with how they'd fit into PP in terms of territory.

I have no idea what territory GalCop or whichever wildcard ends up being the sixth contender would occupy, so I won't comment on that.

all groups should have forums and registration of course

I like your stated ethos, and I will likely lend my aid, but mostly I just want to say that video was awesome! Well done.

Obsidian ant brought me here.

Seems really interesting. I would love for the Border Coalition to become a power. You have my support.

o7

Originally Posted by andrtan View Post (Source)

Seems really interesting. I would love for the Border Coalition to become a power. You have my support.

o7
    Great news. We are a family here. And are glad to be anyone that is willing to join us. We support tight knit communities that share common interest. It's a big bad universe.

P.S. Beware my Avatar. Pretty much sums up my attitude.

Originally Posted by andrtan View Post (Source)

o7
    It is good to have you here. If you want to visit our fledgling forum, the link should now be in my signature.

ObsidianAnt brought me here as well. You guys absolutely have my support. Elite 100% needs player groups establishing new stations, colonizing and terraforming, pushing into the black. These things need to be carefully balanced of course but not allowing organized groups to leave a lasting legacy in the stars is inexcusable. Please let me know if voicing support is more helpful in another channel, FD needs to hear us on this. Right on, CMDRs.

Originally Posted by DrBo42 View Post (Source)
    ObsidianAnt brought me here as well. You guys absolutely have my support. Elite 100% needs player groups establishing new stations, colonizing and terraforming, pushing into the black. These things need to be carefully balanced of course but not allowing organized groups to leave a lasting legacy in the stars is inexcusable. Please let me know if voicing support is more helpful in another channel, FD needs to hear us on this. Right on, CMDRs.
    Hello, Commander. Glad to have you on board! The official main thread for The Rise To Power is here, if you want to have a look: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=243226

+Rep For the fancy OP.... Only one thing missing... How much are you paying?

Originally Posted by Bran Tse Mallory View Post (Source)
    +Rep For the fancy OP.... Only one thing missing... How much are you paying?
    You really don't want to know a salary of an average miner in the outer colonies...

We pay in actions, not Credits! Your reward is the exploration of the unknown, it's the colonisation of new worlds and systems, it's the protection of an everyday man's fate. It's the bond of friendship and trust between our members and allies, it's the feeling of accomplishment and victory when we prove that struggle for Power doesn't have to be a struggle at all - it can be prosperous and peaceful coexistence. It's the consciousness that together we're creating something that hasn't been created before. It's the realisation of a vision that will change everything!

I'd say that if you're in it for the money, you should still back the Coalition. It fights for development, the expansion of human space and making a backwater region into a thriving hub of commerce and activity where major faction affiliation is irrelevant. The greatest potential we have is not for organizing pvp, but for making new trade routes, inspiring new CGs and creating larger, more profitable economies in what is now a vast rust belt which traders only visit if they want to play the BGS.

Originally Posted by rootsrat View Post (Source)
    You really don't want to know a salary of an average miner in the outer colonies...

We pay in actions, not Credits! Your reward is the exploration of the unknown, it's the colonisation of new worlds and systems, it's the protection of an everyday's man. It's the bond of friendship and trust between our members and allies, it's the feeling of accomplishment and victory when we prove that struggle for Power doesn't have to be a struggle at all - it can be prosperous and peaceful coexistence. It's the consciousness that together we're creating something that hasn't been created before. It's the realisation of a vision that will change everything!
    What a glorious speech! Last time I saw something like this on the forums it was followed by the perfect response...

Originally Posted by Becks View Post (Source)
    Here touch my baby!!! *screams, faints*
    Except I have no baby, screaming would disturb people from their work and if I fainted I doubt anyone would even notice due to them being busy! Instead I will do you a swap... My services for your groups history so that i can add you to my Elite galaxy index. I was going to be asking anyway in a few weeks

Originally Posted by Bran Tse Mallory View Post (Source)
    What a glorious speech! Last time I saw something like this on the forums it was followed by the perfect response...

Except I have no baby, screaming would disturb people from their work and if I fainted I doubt anyone would even notice due to them being busy! Instead I will do you a swap... My services for your groups history so that i can add you to my Elite galaxy index. I was going to be asking anyway in a few weeks
    It's a good'un, innit?

When you say "your group" do you mean the Coalition or The Winged Hussars? If it's the latter, we're actually in the process of creating a timeline and writing some lore. We were too busy having fun to do that before!

and if its the former, the 1st 3 posts cover it

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast