Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Engineering Database And Calculator [Engineers Update]

Originally Posted by Qohen Leth View Post (Source)
    I think he meant Didi, we already have Jean
    Originally Posted by bad-r0bot View Post (Source)
    Yeah, I meant Didi and an image dump link that works too, though I'll reupload them to my account. A zip file through mega/dropbox/drive is also an option via pm.
    Ah, I got confused. I never paid attention to the picture before, and made the assumption Didi was a man . Yeah, Didi and all that, but I think I paid more attention to the "Drunken" part... what a weirdly sexist assumption for me to have made. Really, it's not me.

Also, did that link not work? It should have done, but I've never shared an Album of imgur before, just individual pictures.

Originally Posted by jgm View Post (Source)
    Surely no-one has Didi yet given her initial requirements.
    I haven't even gotten around to visiting Lave yet, but it's my next destination.
    "These are not the trumbles you are looking for. Make it so." - CMDR Spock Oddsocks (Fargate: Deep Babylon's 7)

just FYI: The Dweller lvl 3 - you need 400k for 5% increase

edit: Nevermind, relogging all the way out and back in fixes the problem of the base services not appearing after completing first contract and/or furthering rank with the Engineer.

Originally Posted by dsteve26 View Post (Source)
    Not sure how to add corrections on the sheet - but just to let you know.. I think 'Selenium' is a material not a commodity.

Great work - thanks!
    It's always been tagged as an element, as it should be, I believe. You can comment on the doc

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Originally Posted by V'larr View Post (Source)
    I've been to both Elvira & Farseer now and neither of them have UC available, though I didn't try relogging to see if that changed anything.

Am I supposed to sell the exploring data to a station in the same system instead or what?
    Sell it to UC at their base.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Originally Posted by SCTrojanbulldog View Post (Source)
    Soooo, do you literally have to travel 5,000 Ly from the bubble to get access to plain?
    It says so in-game.

Originally Posted by V'larr View Post (Source)
    I've been to both Elvira & Farseer now and neither of them have UC available, though I didn't try relogging to see if that changed anything.

Am I supposed to sell the exploring data to a station in the same system instead or what?
    lol, yes! Sell to the station. All engineer have no extra option other than modifications and the first donate/give/redeem unlocking requirement.

lol, yes! Sell to the station. All engineer have no extra option other than modifications and the first donate/give/redeem unlocking requirement.

All engineers have alternate paths to get their grade up.
    My nose itches. Thargoids?
    Snoop Dogg says. http://steamcommunity.com/id/BruceWa...mmended/359320 <----- review on Elite Dangerous in a nutshell, have fun.

Well, I'd love to grind for Palin's grade 5 thrusters, but I can't cuz I can't get acces to Marco Qwent thx to that Sirius permit bug

Originally Posted by Gody View Post (Source)
    Well, I'd love to grind for Palin's grade 5 thrusters, but I can't cuz I can't get acces to Marco Qwent thx to that Sirius permit bug

Does FD know about that?

yes, they are aware and investigating....

Originally Posted by Qohen Leth View Post (Source)
    Palin added
    Question: Could you make extra blank row between like every fifth ENG so its easier to read? Sometimes it's easy to lose track of things

I like visual things: http://i.imgur.com/FGVW1ok.jpg
    + REP

I like visual things: http://i.imgur.com/FGVW1ok.jpg
    Didi's invite comes from Selene, I believe.
    Generate keyboard and HOTAS reference sheets for your configuration - http://www.mcdee.net/elite
    EDDI - a Windows app for immersion and more

Originally Posted by Gody View Post (Source)
    Question: Could you make extra blank row between like every fifth ENG so its easier to read? Sometimes it's easy to lose track of things

+ REP
    Thanks

Instead of a blank line, maybe a black line for a more obvious separation?

Originally Posted by MVP_Bluntman View Post (Source)
    All engineers have alternate paths to get their grade up.

No, I meant the engineer themselves don't have a specific option to turn bounty/exploration/combat bonds in. The station handles that.

Manufactured type material??? How do you acquire it?

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast