Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Public Elite: Dangerous related Discord servers

Howdy,

Under Players Community Servers, can you add the following Discord Please:

Elite Dangerous: Community Discord
    A friendly community server dedicated to cultivating a helpful environment. Great place for New or Elite Commanders!
    Invite: https://discord.gg/gVnhkTv

Thank you - o7

I got permanent banned without a reason...
    Elite: Dangerous Discord Server

So I don't know if anyone's pointed this out yet, but the invite to the official Discord server doesn't work. Not sure if the server's been removed, but it appears whoever set up the invite didn't make it to where the invite code was permanent.

Edite: Found a perma-invite, please ignore.

Originally Posted by pinoepel View Post (Source)
    I highly doubt the "without reason" bit, very much.

Originally Posted by BoZoiD View Post (Source)
    So I don't know if anyone's pointed this out yet, but the invite to the official Discord server doesn't work. Not sure if the server's been removed, but it appears whoever set up the invite didn't make it to where the invite code was permanent.

Edite: Found a perma-invite, please ignore.
    By the way, they're not official as in affiliated with Frontier. They're fanmade and run by fans.

Originally Posted by pinoepel View Post (Source)
    Greetings, CMDR!

I looked into your issue and it turns out that you were switching voice channels too quickly. The bot we have on the server detects spam, but also ensures no one breaks the bot by spamming commands, etc. You were banned by the bot for 1 hour, so you should have no problems coming back to the server. The bot also sends you a message if you were kicked, muted, or banned. So I'm not sure as to why you didn't receive any notification at all. If people continue to receive no messages after a certain event, then we will start looking into this.

Best Regards,

- CMDR StarfireIX

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678