Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 101107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1752

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

Simoof's Magical Herbs, Strictly For Medicinal Use You Understand (Wink Wink)

Simoof was a gardening genius, but he couldn't explain it.
    Barnard Star News was interviewing him.
    "It only happens with this one plant. I keep trimming it, but it keeps growing."
    It was a true miracle, or it was genetically modified. Horticultural experts were being flown in from around the bubble.
    Strangely the plant only grew when Simoof had left. Only his herbs, and only one herb in particular, Salvia officinalis.
    "Look I really don't know how it happens. I walk up to it, water it and leave."

He looked at the headline the next day ... "Rise Of Passed Sage".
    When you need me, but do not want me, I must stay ... When you want me, but do not need me, I must go.

Originally Posted by Alien View Post (Source)
    ... "Rise Of Passed Sage".
    JetsonRING, our idea of what constitutes a sadistic level of pain and suffering has just been put into perspective.

Rule (1) of Fighter Club is "We do not talk about Fight Club"

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...18#post4688218

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    JetsonRING, our idea of what constitutes a sadistic level of pain and suffering has just been put into perspective.
    I loved the HellRaiser movies for their discussions regarding the pleasure of pain . . .

Title:- Drabble Liner to Lave

Welcome to the check-in of flight PK174 to Lave
    Operated by Psykokow's Transport Company
    Form in an orderly queue those going to Lave for pre-flight check.
    First passenger please, Name
    Simon Winnard, hmmm it will be cargo bay for you, we not got a seat big enough. Next, name please.
    Simoof, hmmm, silent room for you, we want get there, Next.
    Frank, hmmm, hospital wing for you we want get you there alive. Next.
    Alien, hmmm, join Simoof in quite room, we don't want any passenger complaints about your singing. Next
    King Hankey, come right here your in Luxury Class.

01 - CMDR_Alex_Harrow - Today You're A Man
    02 - Futuristic Kung Fu - Elite Police
    03 - Edith_The_Hutt - The Point of Glory
    04 - Frank - Inertia: Reluctance to Change
    05 - Listeri69 - A passage to india - A tale of drinks, diarrhea and what Frank is willing to pay....
    06 - Cmdr Pseudonym - The rules apply to everyone...
    07 - JetsonRING - Rite of "Passage"
    08 - Alien - Simoof's Magical Herbs, Strictly For Medicinal Use You Understand (Wink Wink)
    09 - RoyalHankey - Drabble Liner to Lave

9 Drabbles so far, and around 4 hours before I begin the erection of the poll...

... keep'em coming

01 - CMDR_Alex_Harrow - Today You're A Man
    02 - Futuristic Kung Fu - Elite Police
    03 - Edith_The_Hutt - The Point of Glory
    04 - Frank - Inertia: Reluctance to Change
    05 - Listeri69 - A passage to india - A tale of drinks, diarrhea and what Frank is willing to pay....
    06 - Cmdr Pseudonym - The rules apply to everyone...
    07 - JetsonRING - Rite of "Passage"
    08 - Alien - Simoof's Magical Herbs, Strictly For Medicinal Use You Understand (Wink Wink)
    09 - RoyalHankey - Drabble Liner to Lave

9 Drabbles so far, and around 4 hours before I begin the erection of the poll...

... keep'em coming
    hehe hehe you said erection

When you need me, but do not want me, I must stay ... When you want me, but do not need me, I must go.

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Iktuh-Eh looked up in awe at the giant creature that had fallen out of the sky, spewing flame and scorching a round section of jungle into the steaming clearing the beast was now resting in.
    Other, similar creatures had visited their world before and it had become a rite of passage to sneak up and simply touch one of these cold, dangerous beings who had,
    from time to time been known to breathe fire on those with the temerity to disturb their nests.
    Trembling, Iktuh crept forward, holding his breath, fingers outstretched, praying to his Gods to keep him safe . . .

A wise man sleeps on his back.

The final hurdle lay before the young ensign. If he could manage this he'd earn a permanent place on the crew.
    The captain grew impatient. "Look at the size of it, it's huge. All you need to do is get this tiny asp through that massive opening."
    "I know, I will. Just let me get mentally ready."
    Winnards Hole was perfectly aligned. A small thrust and all would be done.
    The ensign took a deep breath and thrust forward at an alarming speed.
    "STRAIGHT IN!!!" the captain squeed.
    "Is it OK?"
    "Winnard or the snake hanging out of his butt?"

Title:- Psykokows Orca Shuttle Service

Welcome to the check-in of flight PK174 to Lave
    Operated by Psykokow's Transport Company
    Form in an orderly queue those going to Lave for pre-flight check.
    First passenger please, Name
    Simon Winnard, hmmm it will be cargo bay for you, we not got a seat big enough. Next, name please.
    Simoof, hmmm, silent room for you, we want get there, Next.
    Frank, hmmm, hospital wing for you we want get you there alive. Next.
    Alien, hmmm, join Simoof in quite room, we don't want any passenger complaints about your singing. Next
    King Hankey, come right here your in Luxury Class.

These sorts of things you can only do the once, so it'd be difficult to find out if you're into that sort of thing until it's too late and you're screaming at the top of your lungs that you've changed your mind and you've decided that you're not into that sort of thing <evil grin>
    Remember, the safe word is Braben

Originally Posted by Edith_The_Hutt View Post (Source)
    Remember, the safe word is Braben
    This week's safe word is "Well that's us finished for another week. No more entries past this post"

And if there are any mistakes reciting the safe words then I shall assume you want me to carry on mutilating but twice as painfully.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...tes-of-Passage

I would, at this point, just like to yell out at the top of my lungs..."Well that's us finished for another week. No more entries past this post"

Please!.. no more!.. mercy!

I would, at this point, just like to yell out at the top of my lungs..."Well that's us finished for another week. No more entries past this post"

Please!.. no more!.. mercy!
    Drabblers have no Merc E. Only Mercs A, B and F.

Woo! My best result for a long time. Thanks for all the votes!

I'll just settle into my rocking chair and wrap myself in this petrol-soaked blanket and say sleepily "Haas beeen a good day... Still I won first prize" as I wedge my flame-o-matic cigarette into my feeble grip.

I'll keep my half of the Topic fairly open seeing as Edith has to declare his half as well. Well done Edith!

Mine is "Colour"

Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 101107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast