Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 104110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1751

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

Title:- Mahna Mahna

Mahna Mahna
    Do doo be-do-do
    Mahna Mahna
    Do do-do do
    Mahna Mahna
    Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!

Mahna Mahna
    Do doo be-do-do
    Mahna Mahna
    Do do-do do
    Mahna Mahna

Mahna Mahna
    Do doo be-do-do
    Mahna Mahna
    Do do-do do
    Mahna Mahna

Mahna Mahna
    Do doo be-do-do
    Mahna Mahna
    Do do-do do
    Mahna Mahna

phone rings

Kermit: "Hello?... Just a second... It's for you..."

Mahna Mahna (from the other end of the phone line): Mahna Mahna!

Works for "monster" too I guess. Check out the hook while my D.J. revolves it . . .

HELP WANTED

CMDR Laetril chuckled coldly as she listened
    to the hapless trader’s desperate cries for assistance on the comm.

No help for you out here rookie she thought as her Frame Shift Interdictor whined, wrenching the other,
    smaller vessel out of Hyperspace where she would entertain herself with it’s Captain
    like a cat playing with a mouse until she either got bored and wasted the poor sonofasandwich or,
    if he had something valuable, something she wanted when she examined the Manifest Scanner she just might let him live,
    though for how long after she crippled his little ship was anyone’s guess.

o7

Originally Posted by Listeri69 View Post (Source)
    I thought the subject of Piracy was for lavecon
    Hankey's plan is obvious. Persuade Kow to play the mahna mahna song on his show. Twitch pulls Kow's show because of copywrite violation. It's a simple but brilliant plan.

Rule (1) of Fighter Club is "We do not talk about Fight Club"

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...18#post4688218

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    Hankey's plan is obvious. Persuade Kow to play the mahna mahna song on his show. Twitch pulls Kow's show because of copywrite violation. It's a simple but brilliant plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m99-jQ6HpE
    Pirates are monsters. I accidentally entered the other drabble contest, then realized the drabble worked here, too. o7

I haven't seen any mention of any other Drabble contest. Does anyone have a link? If it's part of the Special Effects charity drive then it must be separate from what's happening here.

Your Cordial Host

We thought we'd won the war against those insects. We genetically engineered a virus to wipe them all out. We were wrong. They fought back the only way they could. They came back in greater numbers and they devastated the human race.

These creatures were not evil monsters. Their brains had less computing power than a spaceship's drinks dispenser. They had a simple instinct; follow an animal's breath, drink its blood, multiply. They knew nothing of the parasitic protozoans they injected into their hosts. Of course they were innocent. Why would a mosquito want to kill off its food source?

Home Work: A tale of family, love and an animal that has an active anus

The Commander played with his young son.
    He was spending his short home leave with his family. His next mission was going to take him out to prepare for possible war.
    "Tree!" his son chirped pointing to the large oak.
    "Yes, well done!" the commander proudly confirmed.
    "Animal!" now pointing at the grumpy fartbag of a pet lounging next to them in the grass.
    "Yes!"
    "Cloud!" he giggled pointing upwards.
    "Flower! Animal!" he quickly followed, finger still thrust skyward.
    "No, this is a flower", the commander picked a daisy. Suddenly everything went dark.
    Home leave had just been cancelled, permanently.

I haven't seen any mention of any other Drabble contest. Does anyone have a link? If it's part of the Special Effects charity drive then it must be separate from what's happening here.
    This year, I decided to open the lavecon competition up to the forum and greater community so they can have a chance to win the grand prize of a Kindle HD8, but to make it fair I asked for donations to go to special effects.

The amount is not fixed, but I'd like to see around £5 per entry.. So if you're not going to Lavecon and you fancy a shot at the prize...

IF you just want to enter a drabble for it, then feel free to do so, there is no pay to play and all entries may get an airing on the Sunday show.

Originally Posted by psykokow View Post (Source)
    This year, I decided to open the lavecon competition up to the forum and greater community so they can have a chance to win the grand prize of a Kindle HD8, but to make it fair I asked for donations to go to special effects.

The amount is not fixed, but I'd like to see around £5 per entry.. So if you're not going to Lavecon and you fancy a shot at the prize...

IF you just want to enter a drabble for it, then feel free to do so, there is no pay to play and all entries may get an airing on the Sunday show.
    I am going to do the most charitable thing possible and donate money but enter a terrible Drabble that it has no chance of winning. This has nothing to do with the fact that I can't think of a good Drabble.

for those of you who don't want to have to rummage through Kow's old posts..
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...08#post5600408

Thank you for your generosity..

Originally Posted by psykokow View Post (Source)
    Thank you for your generosity..
    You won't be thanking me when you get around to reading my entry <evil grin>

Kermit is a frog isn't he?????

Originally Posted by Listeri69 View Post (Source)
    I thought the subject of Piracy was for lavecon

Its on the drabble website under lavecon 2017

I haven't seen any mention of any other Drabble contest. If it's part of the Special Effects charity drive then it must be separate from what's happening here.

Is there a drabble show this week if so and everyone putting their drabbles in this thread wont it be confusing which drabble goes with which show?

Use the Lavecon thread for the lavecon drabbles, and here as normal
    otherwise yes

Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 104110111112113114115116117 LastLast