Page 133 of 150 FirstFirst ... 123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2246

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This

CMDR Lennox was sweating in his slumber, dreaming
    of the sweet punishments he would receive if he did not perform to his master's satisfaction.
    Yesterday he was cleaning the floor of the flight deck using only his tongue and a toothbrush.
    He shivered with anticipation, imagining what degrading chores she would assign him today,
    before allowing him to attend to her more . . . personal requirements.
    His behind warmed as he dreamed of her paddle, her whips and chains, the diaper she made him wear
    and the big pacifier he clenched in his teeth to muffle his screams of pain and pleasure.

01 - Edith_The_Hutt - Simulation
    02 - Frank - The Deep End
    03 - Alien - It's The Simple Things In A Job ....
    04 - Listeri69 - Customer Training 101 - Making sure your instructions are clear....
    05 - Cmdr Pseudonym - Let's get physical....
    06 - JetsonRING - Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This

Everyone is welcome to submit a story of exactly 100 words (not including the title) onto this thread. It has to be set in the Elite Galaxy and based around this week's topic, "Training"

If you post your story before Thursday night it will be entered into a voting thread and read out on the irrepressible* Psykokow's Drabble Show

*impossible to press

At the bottom of the barrel, you will find the word "Doomed"
    Todays training was just the basics.
    "Sit"
    The trainee danced with excitement.
    "Sit"
    You could see the confusion, as the trainee ran round examining the furniture.
    "Sit"
    The trainee continued to jig from side to side.
    "Sit" "Sit" "Sit" "Sit"
    Head on one side, the trainee examined its own body with studied deliberation.
    "Sit"
    The trainee looked up as if it's ears had just started working.
    "Sit you daft begger, Sit NOW"
    The trainee looked round and finally jumped onto the vacant seat.
    The trainer sighed and consulted his check list.
    "Now grasp the ships throttle in your right hand"

From sir,with love.

Skiprat paused.He'd never been invited to address a girls seminary before.
    He stood at the podium,gazing down at the sea of fresh, eager, smiling, young faces of St Bawds Academy for Youmg Nymphettes,felt his eyes begin to bulge and sweat bead on his forehead.
    His hand trembled as he reached for a glass of water,throat hoarse,mouth dry,tongue an arid desert.
    Gathering his thoughts,he breathed deeply,and began his peroration.
    Wei Twei Yime,squatting beneath,adjusted the position of the bucket in the cramped confines,keeping a wary eye on the knuckles blurring past her face.
    'Not ready yet.'she muttered.

Title:- The USS New Jersey trip

Alien visited Winnard in the USA
    Alien said "Shall we go to see the USS New Jersey".
    Winnard replied "It's training".
    "What you mean it's training, it's been out of service for years now".
    "You want to go by train you mean?".
    "No it's training".
    "What you mean it's training"..
    "It's training".
    "Arhhhh WHAT YOU MEAN IT'S TRAINING".
    "It's training".
    "Ok lets start again".
    Alien said "Shall we go to see the USS New Jersey".
    "What you mean it's training".
    Donald Trump said "You have to put tea in front of everything".

The Happy Little Rancid Dog turd - happy as he wasn't Midden.

He was pretty sure that what he had just heard was not French.
    "Just look at these results!!! They're all imbeciles - every last one"
    The Elite Dangerous battle simulator had been logging the capabilities and tactics of the oblivious colonists for several years now.
    "The trackers results are impressive..."
    "Oh, there are some excellent pilots... it's their other activities that show their true mental facilities. Take this pilot for example..."
    "4 times triple-elite?!! Amazing." The screen updated. " Wait, what's a drabble? Oh dear, he really is a moron. Waypoint Scoop??"
    "Don't even try reading Psuedonyms"
    "I think I caught cancer"

That's it for this week then. If you've come to this closed door with a Drabble in your hand you can always still post it so we can all read it.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...t-219-Training

You Spin Me Right Round

Smelly one. There! Bag of squishy, hair and noxious fumes. Grab it and shove it in the probulaytor.

Isn't that Klaxcksvll's personal play toy? He might get angry, click click.

Miiddeyen says train it. I say we start by teaching it to be less of a walker.

Obviously, that's where we start. Let's see, where to plug it in. Do we know how far the probe must reach?

Only that it needs to be turned up to eleven to have any effect on this one. Switch it on.

Flaming sapien burgers! Look at it spin. Wait, is that a smile?

Help wanted:Training provided..or pass the shovel,i'll see if i can dig mesen a little deeper

After depositing his precious cargo Wei Twei Yime stripped off the heavy thermalpaste-resistant gauntlets,pushed up his safetygoggles and removed the breathing mask.He began to divest himself of the rest of his disguise,sash first then kimono, pettticoats, undergarments, stopping only when he reached his lead lined codpiece.He stretched luxuriously,easing knotted thighs and calves cramped from squatting,pausing for a rummage before realeasing the longest loudest most pungent offering to the gods of Atmos of which he was capable.
    The intercom crackled.
    <Ready when you are>.
    The hatchway to the decontamination showers slid open smoothly.
    He sighed.

Huge congratulations to Edith the Hutt on a very decisive win, by that I mean we had a decent amount of votes this week.

So well done!!!!

We await your choice of theme for this week with baited breath, and readied fingers..........

Thank you all for the votes. Honourable mention goes to Frank's excellent drabble which came second by only one vote

As we all know this is the week some of our favourite alien menaces are back after a long overdue absence. I for one can't wait to see the new content.

Therefore this week's topic will be Star Trek: Discovery ... erm, I mean: The Return

Originally Posted by Edith_The_Hutt View Post (Source)
    Thank you all for the votes. Honourable mention goes to Frank's excellent drabble which came second by only one vote

As we all know this is the week some of our favourite
    alien menaces are back after a long overdue absence. I for one can't wait to see the new content.

Therefore this week's topic will be Star Trek: Discovery ... erm, I mean: The Return

Oi !!! ... I resemble that remark!

Congratulations EDITH on a strong victory for Drabble Kind.... this weeks theme kindly donated by Edith is...

The Return

To anyone new coming ito the game, don't be put off with the number of rules shown below. Over the years we have seen special cases arise now and again, and this spiel was a list of all the rulings back then.

Just submit a story onto this thread
    make it exactly 100 words long

1. Drabbles must be 100 words exactly (Excluding the title)
    2. Over-use of-hyphens-to keep your word-count at 100 is very amusing but probably not a great idea.
    3. Keep it as clean as you can to suit the family forum rules here, so no frogs attached to anatomical parts.
    4. Only the first 20 entries are guaranteed a place in the (usually weekly) poll.
    5. 1 entry each, you may write as many drabbles as you want, but it is assumed that your first drabble is your chosen entry unless otherwise advised. But please mark Drabbles that you don't want entered as such.
    6. If your drabble is under or over 100 words you will have a chance to correct it before the poll is erected, at this point, your drabble may be DQ'd if other drabbles are available to take its place.
    7. Drabbles must be set in the Elite Dangerous universe (as loosely as you care to make it).
    8. It should try to meet the theme in some arguable way.
    9. If there is more than one theme you must match at least one, but can gain extra votes if you meet more.
    10. It's all for a bit of fun, so enjoy yourself... Enjoyment is mandatory!
    11. If you win, you get to submit next week's Drabble topic, so make sure you post it by 3pm GMT Monday. Or else chaos will ensue and who knows what will happen...
    12. You must big it up and get the Drabble Show over 100 viewers, that would be amazing.
    13. Every winner can be the owner of up to 1 abrakadrabble mug.
    14. No animals were harmed in the making of this series (Simoof is not an animal)
    15. If we get over 25 entries, the potato will host it nude.*
    16. The Title must also now be under 100 words (not including the title to the title)*
    17. Extra points for Kow-tipping.*
    18. Anyone working up a Throf during the show will be asked to politely leave...
    19. Pegging the host is frowned upon unless accompanied by a Panamanian petting zoo

Sometimes it's difficult to know what constitutes exactly 100 words. Our arbiter is
    www.wordcounter.net
    It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. Its count is the law.

So submit your drabbles in reply to this thread, and the first 20 will be guaranteed entry into this weeks poll, and read out on our live Show Friday night.
    Entries close at Random O'clock on Thursday evening (or sometimes if we have 20 entries earlier). All Drabbles submitted up to Friday Afternoon will have a good chance of being read out on the live Drabble readiing show.

New winners each week now wins a prize ...

The Weekly Drabble show is available in different ways
    Live shows Friday's 19:00 GMT - 20:00 GMT (approximately)
    Http://twitch.tv/psykokow (VIDEO)
    http://laveradio.com/live (Audio Only)
    http://huttonorbital.com/ (Audio Only)

Past Broadcasts are available to watch from
    http://abrakadrabble.com/category/drabble-podcast/
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...a4eBPOehkU6JhV
    OR Audio Versions available on
    Itunes https://itunes.apple.com/ms/podcast/abraka-drabble
    and
    http://abrakadrabble.com/category/drabble-podcast

*some rules might be fictional

I regret nothing... and I'd do it again!

Well done Edith. I reckon it must've been that "Jamie's son" pun that lost the contest for me <grin>

Well done Edith and Frank... The two outstanding (a.k.a. Nowhere near as bad as the rest) drabbles from last week.

As i forgot to write one last week... thought i'd get it in first this week (shut up Skiprat!)

Title: Dreams Of The Rich and Famous… By Fletch (Aged seven and three quarters)

I’ve been exploring far too long…

Sag-A was a distant memory, on route home from the opposite side of the galaxy. Just to see how far away from Earth I could get.

My faithful Cutter, “The One Legged Pony” had pocketed me a few million credits and my name on a hundred ELW’s. Most importantly the Pony had got me home safe after a close shave with a binary after too much Mega Gin and Void Extract Coffee.

As I docked at Slough, my grin disappeared. WANTED! But why?

250,000,000 credit fine for returning my library books 18 months late!

Page 133 of 150 FirstFirst ... 123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast