Page 144 of 156 FirstFirst ... 134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2334

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

OI, that's my joke! [shakes fist]

01 - Polygonal Spaceship - Post Well, I’m Not An Exo-ornithologist But They Look Like Boobies To Me...
    02 - Fletchmo - Tittle-Tattle
    03 - Galactic Midden - Love Letters Straight From Your Fart
    04 - Frank - Carry On Commander
    05 - phong - Reach out and touch somebody..not a story for our times.
    06 - Alien - A Rhyme About Boo Bees
    07 - psykokow - The Big Orbs
    08 - Simoof - Dr Hammond and the Temple of Your-a-sic Pork-

Simoof's "Boobies" seems to have generated quite a bit of interest. That's eight Drabbles so far. Keep going. You still have a day to enter your Drabble, and there are lots of slots still to fill.

Is there a show this week? I heard rumours that there might not be, in which case I have another week to think of a story.

It's not a film

Chesty Morgan coughed politely, to attract the attention of the room.
    The seated commanders all turned to see who would disturb a meeting of such import. Framed in the doorway, they could see the imposing figure of Morgan, two blasters held nonchalantly pointing their general direction.
    The chairman stood, pushing back his chair and spluttered "Who are you? Whats the meaning of this interruption?"
    Chesty had not been to the cinematic school of villainy, where plots are explained in detail so everyone knows what is going on. Instead she simply shot the chairman and then turned and shot the rest.

Get them out for the lads....

'Get them out then..' Psykokow pointed at Simoof
    'Hey I didn't get these for your pleasure' Simoof rebuked
    'Surely we can share the squishy tenderness' Psykokow went in for a squeeze.
    'Oi, get your filthy hands off. You can't go around squeezing what you want, you're not a 21st century president'
    'Do they smell good?'
    'Oh yes, but I prefer to shake them like this'
    'Right that's it either you get them out and let me chew on them or i'm dumping you out the airlock'
    'fine, fine here knock yourself out'
    'mmm can't beat a bit of blue cheese'

Cmdr Pseudonym - A right pair

Cmdr Skiprat had just finished doing the spastic eagle. his arms were tired and his anus was bleeding.
    It paid well enough though
    It had been ages since Cmdr Skiprat had seen a real woman.
    most of the time it was BoobieDroid™ these days,
    and yes the auto motorboat function was a nice touch and the heated nipples,
    but nothing was quite the same as the real thing.
    He needed to get back into the dating game by putting an advert in the local paper

Wanted pair of Titts for hands on position..

Psykokow and Royal hankey applied at once..

Title:-The Raiders of the lost potato planet.

Simoof and Psykokow went on a relic hunt.
    Simon said "Lets go this one".
    "No this one" Psykokow replied.
    "No lets go this one"
    After ten hours arguing and throwing things at each other they made their minds up.
    Yes you guessed it, it was the first one.
    They got in to their ship.
    Set of in Psykokow's pink orca.
    Waypoint, waypoint, scoop, waypoint, waypoint scoop, waypoint, waypoint scoop
    Waypoint, waypoint, scoop, waypoint, waypoint scoop, waypoint, waypoint scoop
    Then they had a countdown warning.
    Simoof said "Whats that"
    Psykokow said "Ops, I forgot to turn off the ships boobie trap.....................BANG

01 - Polygonal Spaceship - Post Well, I’m Not An Exo-ornithologist But They Look Like Boobies To Me...
    02 - Fletchmo - Tittle-Tattle
    03 - Galactic Midden - Love Letters Straight From Your Fart
    04 - Frank - Carry On Commander
    05 - phong - Reach out and touch somebody..not a story for our times.
    06 - Alien - A Rhyme About Boo Bees
    07 - psykokow - The Big Orbs
    08 - Simoof - Dr Hammond and the Temple of Your-a-sic Pork-
    09 - cleonymus - It's not a film
    10 - Listeri69 - Get them out for the lads....
    11 - Cmdr Pseudonym - A right pair
    12 - RoyalHankey - The Raiders of the lost potato planet.

Does anyone know if Cmdr-Wotherspoon is right? Do we have a reprieve from this week's Drabble Show?

I shall come back in an hour and a bit's time to see if anyone has answered that question. If not I'll go stick the poll up as usual.

Originally Posted by Cmdr-Wotherspoon View Post (Source)
    Is there a show this week? I heard rumours that there might not be, in which case I have another week to think of a story.
    Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    Does anyone know if Cmdr-Wotherspoon is right? Do we have a reprieve from this week's Drabble Show?

I shall come back in an hour and a bit's time to see if anyone has answered that question. If not I'll go stick the poll up as usual.
    As much as Kow and I would love Cmdr Wotherspoon to host the show so we don't have to, I asked Kow earlier on FB and he's surprised at the coup attempt. His name isn't even Mugabe. SO I guess there is the usual mayhem of a drabble show ... IF Kow's PC hasn't melted from tonight's Hutton Orbital broadcast (and I did sneakily listen to the start, so Kow, don't think you're getting away with that tomorrow night )

Death from above

Felicia unzipped her forensic coverall. The taut fabric accentuated her curves as she peeled off the coverall.
    'So Flic, what have you got for us today?' asked Chief Inspector McCallan
    ' It's a strange one, boss. It looks like the victim triggered some kind of release mechanism that dumped a container on him'
    'What was in the container?'
    ' That's the weird thing, it was full of birds'
    'What kind of birds?'
    ' I don't know, some kind of seabirds, maybe gannets?
    McCallan checked the manifest and smiled 'Not quite gannets but something very close. Our victim was killed by a booby trap'

+1 to insanephoton - truly groan-worthy!

I think we've got some belters this week, and I'm looking forward to hearing Kow read 'em tomorrow. (Assuming he isn't under house arrest, while Wotherspoon takes to the airwaves to assure us that he and Mrs Kow are safe and well.)

Originally Posted by Alien View Post (Source)
    As much as Kow and I would love Cmdr Wotherspoon to host the show so we don't have to, I asked Kow earlier on FB and he's surprised at the coup attempt. His name isn't even Mugabe. SO I guess there is the usual mayhem of a drabble show ... IF Kow's PC hasn't melted from tonight's Hutton Orbital broadcast (and I did sneakily listen to the start, so Kow, don't think you're getting away with that tomorrow night )
    So there you go Cmdr Wotherspoon, you were just having a dream, a nice sweet dream about there being no Drabble Show tomorrow.

But now you have woken up to the nightmare. The show must go on.

I've a substitution on hte way frankcan you hold off for 30 mins?If not thats fine too

I'll keep hitting refresh

Alright,just the one.

The commander gazed at his latest accquisition.It hung in pride of place in the lavish stateroom of his otherwise somewhat austere though still impressive ship,soft lit from above against the velvet background of the stars beyond.He knew the red rope was un-neccesary,but this piece of old earth's history was for him precious beyond credits,and for as long as he'd been captivated by it he'd associated it with a sense of awe demanding some kind of barrier between it and the real world.The woman smiled ,the squirming child already reaching out for it's next meal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks.Substitution

Page 144 of 156 FirstFirst ... 134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast