Page 180 of 186 FirstFirst ... 175178179180181182185 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2788

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

That's rather unfortunate Midden. I'll leave you to do the honours

All done. cmdr Pseudoniem will be pleased

Well it's the start of another Drabble week.

Last weeks Drabble show was won by the Mouse in the beak, Cmdr DR4XXOR and she has picked this weeks theme which I can only say if you google it.... well do it at home not at work... and we thought roman dwarfs was bad...

Well here it is... Do with it what you will....

CHUCK TINGLE

1. Drabbles must be 100 words exactly (Excluding the title)
    2. Over-use of-hyphens-to keep your word-count at 100 is very amusing but probably not a great idea.
    3. Keep it as clean as you can to suit the family forum rules here, so no frogs attached to anatomical parts.
    4. Only the first 20 entries are guaranteed a place in the (usually weekly) poll.
    5. 1 entry each, you may write as many drabbles as you want, but it is assumed that your first drabble is your chosen entry unless otherwise advised. But please mark Drabbles that you don't want entered as such.
    6. If your drabble is under or over 100 words you will have a chance to correct it before the poll is erected, at this point, your drabble may be DQ'd if other drabbles are available to take its place.
    7. Drabbles must be set in the Elite Dangerous universe (as loosely as you care to make it).
    8. It should try to meet the theme in some arguable way.
    9. If there is more than one theme you must match at least one, but can gain extra votes if you meet more.
    10. It's all for a bit of fun, so enjoy yourself... Enjoyment is mandatory!
    11. If you win, you get to submit next week's Drabble topic, so make sure you post it by 3pm GMT Monday. Or else chaos will ensue and who knows what will happen...
    12. You must big it up and get the Drabble Show over 100 viewers, that would be amazing.
    13. Every winner can be the owner of up to 1 abrakadrabble mug.
    14. No animals were harmed in the making of this series (Simoof is not an animal and does have feelings)
    15. If we get over 25 entries, the potato will host it nude.*
    16. The Title must also now be under 100 words (not including the title to the title)*
    17. Extra points for Kow-tipping.*
    18. Futuristic Kung Fu is not allowed to question the rules, change the rules or even know what the rules are.
    19. New Drabblers will be offered a complimentary Tuna Melt
    20. A reward is available for anyone finding Midden for Simoof.

Sometimes it's difficult to know what constitutes exactly 100 words. Our arbiter is
    www.wordcounter.net
    It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. Its count is the law.

So submit your drabbles in reply to this thread, and the first 20 will be guaranteed entry into this weeks poll, and read out on our live Show Friday night.
    Entries close at Random O'clock on Thursday evening (or sometimes if we have 20 entries earlier). All Drabbles submitted up to Friday Afternoon will have a good chance of being read out on the live Drabble readiing show.

New winners each week now wins a prize ...

The Weekly Drabble show is available in different ways
    Live shows Friday's 19:00 GMT - 20:00 GMT (approximately)
    Http://twitch.tv/psykokow (VIDEO)
    http://laveradio.com/live (Audio Only)
    http://huttonorbital.com/ (Audio Only)

Past Broadcasts are available to watch from
    http://abrakadrabble.com/category/drabble-podcast/
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...a4eBPOehkU6JhV
    OR Audio Versions available on
    Itunes https://itunes.apple.com/ms/podcast/abraka-drabble
    and
    http://abrakadrabble.com/category/drabble-podcast

*some rules might be fictional

I decided to leave the creation of my Drabble this week to a higher intelligence, https://www.plot-generator.org.uk (including the added advantage of distancing myself from the piece)

I give you...

Armageddon and the Angry Domald - By the Frankotron

The clear reminded me of a mantis that day - what a day for Armageddon.

I panicked, my fear reflected in the eyes of Commander and daughter.

But then we saw it - an angry Domald. Commander smiled. A stupid hair, a viscious skin and a spacious belly - the Domald seemed like the answer to our prayers.

daughter looked at the Tromp and fell brokenly. Commander, killing good-naturedly, conveyed similar sentiments.

A sense of anticipation ran through my buttocks, running slowly.

Commander admired the Domald's sexy behind, breath held tight.

Plop!

With help from a blind Thargoid, the Domald saved the world.

Is using plot generator allowed? Though I suspect that there may have been some undeclared uses of aforementioned site.

There was a declared use of it last week. I thought its use would suit the "CHUCK TINGLE" topic this week. I'm expecting a pretty low turnout this week.

If there are more than 5 Drabbles entered, I'll pull out my Drabble.

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    There was a declared use of it last week. I thought its use would suit the "CHUCK TINGLE" topic this week. I'm expecting a pretty low turnout this week.

If there are more than 5 Drabbles entered, I'll pull out my Drabble.
    I think the use of Plot Generator should be shunned. Below is my drabble, lovingly generated from http://fanficmaker.com then crunched, re-crunched, mass deleted, re-worked, re-edited and re-written to nothing much of anything good.

Title: "Something in the Way He Moves"

Chuck was instantly attracted to Raj Inardon in his Moofty Banana costume. The way he moved. The way he tossed his head and whistled.
    He was doing Karaoke. It was "let it be", sung like a true seductor. The audience was mesmerised.

Underwear was launched. Chuck was soooo turned on (she winced as they slopped to the floor). Chuck started sweating.
    The words spoke to her. Raj Inardon seemed to be looking just at her. The room melted until it was only them, nobody else in the world. Then Chuck screamed as Inardon slipped, impaling himself on his mic stand.

When I saw my Drabble for the first time I knew it was perfection. Anything I could do to it would just make it worse

Is there a non censored bit spot where i can lodge a drabble? Because for the life of me i can't write anything that doesnt have swearing or lewd poetry and doesnt breech the forums rules. Im trying to write normal but its just not happening. How do you guys do it?

The Drabble contest takes place on the forums, which is supposed to be family friendly.

We have a rule of thumb: If you've got something you wouldn't proudly display to your granny then we don't want to see it either.

You could always PM psykokow if you've got something you want to show off on his lewd and disgusting Drabble Show, but it will not be part of our clean and wholesome Drabble Contest.

The Drabble contest takes place on the forums, which is supposed to be family friendly.

We have a rule of thumb: If you've got something you wouldn't proudly display to your granny then we don't want to see it either.

You could always PM psykokow if you've got something you want to show off on his lewd and disgusting Drabble Show, but it will not be part of our clean and wholesome Drabble Contest.

Deleted...

Deleted...

Delete the bottom one. The text is identical in both cases, but somehow the delivery of the first post seems a little chirpier.

Remember however 'rude' the topic the skill is to write a drabble with no 'sweary' words or to be really honest no words that are banned from the forums so there is certain words you can get away with...

The skill this week is pretty much to write homoerotic fan fiction without using any of the words from a homoerotic fan fiction or at least words that frontier haven't thought of....

There is the alternate route of posting elsewhere but where is the fun in that....

No the phrase. 'Pounding his one eyed love monster whilst chewing on the chaff' is all in your head nothing rude there at all.... Nobody needs to swear or curse in the drabbles or use words that are obscene....

it's just a matter of finding the right synonyms.....

The roulette cafe at Hutton.

It was the most notorious eatery in the Bubble.Known for serving delicacies that were obtained both legally and illegally. The chef worked in a closed kitchen, maintaining both the secrets of his recipes and even his own identity. The doorman insisted on diners signing a disclaimer, as the pleasure of the dishes could cause premature death.

Chuck perused the menu for a full fifteen minutes before he made his selection. Not knowing what any of the dishes were only added to the growing excitement.

He saw the waiter approaching his table with a covered tray. Chuck tingled with anticipation.

Page 180 of 186 FirstFirst ... 175178179180181182185 ... LastLast