Page 181 of 201 FirstFirst ... 176179180181182183186 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3006

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

Oops,nurse.I've dropped my homophone.

Chuck manoevered his bulk carrier into postion before dropping onto the landing pad and disengaging engines.He had made it through the blockade relatively unscathed,thanks to some violent course changes and fancy flying.The scorched and battered hull showed only too clearly how lucky he had been to survive.But when he went to unload his precious cargo,instead of the streams of pure white wholesomeness he expected to gush forth,he was rewarded only with a thin trickle of an oily yellowish substance,and he blenched as he realised he'd suffered his very own buttergeddon.And cheeses wept.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I may have misunderstood the theme

Oh what a night....

Frank wasn't having much fun at Chuck Tingle night in the Thargoid.

Having to share his stool with another three customers was getting uncomfortable.

'Ow' long is this goin' on?' Frank shouted at Sven. His voice barely audible over the swarming mass of people. 'Oi watch it' an audible pop reverberated as Frank staggered from his stool.

Frank turned to see Galactic Midden, holding his helmet in his hand and giving it a quick polish.

Midden gave it a final wipe on Franks stool, pushing it in slowly, he spoke to Frank.

'Fancy joining me and Hankey In the rear...'

On the cusp

He panted with the effort it was taking. No matter how hard he tugged on his stick, he was not fully in control.

Moisture beaded on his brow as he strained harder. One wrong move and his python would explode.

A final grunt escaped from him as he felt himself being pushed backwards, deeper into his chair.

The strain was too much. He closed his eyes, unable to breathe properly.

And then... calmness. The pressure relented and he took a few deep breaths as his eyelids flickered open.

He gave a satisfied and gentle sigh.

Another planetary glide was over.

Originally Posted by Galactic Midden View Post (Source)
    I think the use of Plot Generator should be shunned...
    You've got a point there Midden. Using the Drabble generated for me by computer is an obvious case of plagiarism. I'll correctly credit the above Drabble to the Frankotron 2000 Orgazmodrabbler, and enter my own Drabble created with my own fair carbon-based hand

Booby Prize - by the very flesh and blood Frank

We were drinking "out". I looked up at the ceiling of the station to see a café with outside seating similar to the one we're sitting at. Some of their customers were also looking up at us.

The bookshop assistant walked over the plaza to where we're sitting "Congratulations! You both won runner-up prizes in the raffle." The wrapping paper on the prizes had question-marks on them.

Tearing off the wrapping revealed a book, "Monday Pounds Me in the Butt"

The book my brother had won was called "Space Raptor Butt Redemption"

"That's a clever way to clear old stock!"

Cmdr Pseudonym Warning: Heavy Load

Dave struggled with the poundage, staggering backwards with Kows load.
    'Theres enough here to really stuff a pusseh' .Dave moaned as another load came in
    'I'm sorry' Kow shouted 'My load for pusseh's only comes once a year and my load seems to have entered your area unfortuantly'
    Dave struggled to keep his dog away from kow's huge package, wanting nothing more than a nice gobble, and fill his belly with kow's load.
    'I'm not even a pusseh person' moaned Dave 'Someones got to clean all this mess up'
    Kow nodded 'Yeah I have two other pussehs to stuff here'

Smashed in the Asp by a sexy Thargoid

I awoke abruptly feeling hot and sticky, the alarms on my craft screaming as the electronics sparked and steam flooded the corridors.
    Picking myself up off the damp floor and dizzily made my way to the cockpit, the strobe effect of the lights all the while giving me flashbacks of what happened the night before.
    It was the Thargoids.
    They came and they conquered me and my Asp, tearing open my cargo hatch and cramming in so many tentacles.
    I tried to escape but more just kept coming, it wasn't long before i passed out in a puddle of lubricants.

Chucks Prior Life

Chuck decided to pull the plug, he had enough of his hutton mug, he wanted a jug, something big that was fit for a grand thug
    it was hard to keep pace, committing crime in outer space, chuck carefully left no trace, except when he put a load on skiprats face.
    Chuck used to haul waste, some called it shlt, but thats when he was legit. hes a smart criminal he aint no dimwit,
    spent much time hauling hutton slime in the past, this made no money fast, surging forward with a full mast,towards an exploit that would hopefully last.

Written By Dr.Nerf.Ed from his novel "Robbing Robigo"

01 - the Frankotron - Armageddon and the Angry Domald
    02 - Galactic Midden - Something in the Way He Moves
    03 - cleonymus - The roulette cafe at Hutton.
    04 - phong - Oops,nurse.I've dropped my homophone.
    05 - Listeri69 - Oh what a night....
    06 - Ninj - On the cusp
    07 - Frank - Booby Prize
    08 - Cmdr Pseudonym Warning - Heavy Load
    09 - Draxxor - Smashed in the Asp by a sexy Thargoid
    10 - Commodore Brock - Chucks Prior Life

Wow! That's quite a turnout. That was a good choice of topic, Cmdr DR4XXOR.

I know I said I'd pull out my first entry if we got things going for long enough, but I quite like it stuck in there. I'm just going to leave it shoved in.

Title:- What you may find on a planet.

Matthew the thug was exploring in the bubble.
    He landed on this some what rocky planet.
    He decided to kip down for the night.
    After a full hearty breakfast he got into his SRV.
    After driving around for hours he eventually saw something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug.
    Although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
    After finding what he was looking for he went straight home.

The Massive Anaconda in the rear

The day was going great I was helping the IDGP in the dongkum until suddenly I was interdicted in the rear by a giant anaconda, but this time he also bought some large pythons to help
    I screamed over the coms 'not this time your not all getting me from the behind'
    Chuck Tingle replied 'this isn't your first time accept our chaff and this will be over soon'

A very short time later I was covered in chaff and had to limp back to the station embarrassed and defeated. at least this time he didn't destroy my cargo hatch.

Well that's quite enough of that!

I'll go stick up the pole.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...8-CHUCK-TINGLE

Psymons has posted one but is currently awaiting moderation. New poster. Please wait Frank!

hold on frank there is one more to come from psymons not been approved yet

Cmdr Psymons : The Massive Anaconda in the rear

The day was going great I was helping the IDGP in the dongkum until suddenly I was interdicted in the rear by a giant anaconda, but this time he also bought some large pythons to help
    I screamed over the coms 'not this time your not all getting me from the behind'
    Chuck Tingle replied 'this isn't your first time accept our chaff and this will be over soon'

A very short time later I was covered in chaff and had to limp back to the station embarrassed and defeated. at least this time he didn't destroy my cargo hatch.

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    Delete the bottom one. The text is identical in both cases, but somehow the delivery of the first post seems a little chirpier.
    Delete what?

p.s. the re-working of my drabble lovingly created by magical wonders of the internet improved my drabble vastly. In much the same way that polishing a turd markedly improves it in every dimension... except the current one.