Page 185 of 201 FirstFirst ... 180183184185186187190 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3006

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

Bottoms up

Unarmed and clad only in a loincloth,Simoof stumbled to his knees and felt the hot sand burning the palms of his hands.The heat rose in waves making the air shimmer and the sounds of the crowd which had previously penetrated his ears as a low rumble,now rose in pitch and excitement as the doors opened on the far side of the arena and a monstrous beast,snaggletoothed and drooling,bounded forth nostrils flaring.Catching sight of its prey with a snarl of satisfaction,it began to stalk towards him ,oblivious to it's fate.Simoof stood, alone, silent and deadly.

Frank!! Thats you off my funeral card list!

Originally Posted by Simoof View Post (Source)
    Frank!! Thats you off my funeral card list!
    Why? What did I do wrong?

An Angel Gets His Wings

Damn Coriolis effect! I lost my footing and went tumbling away from the gantry. I was falling towards the ground.

In sheer desperation I ripped open my shirt and started flapping the corners like crazy. Amazingly it worked!

It worked a little too well. The gantry was now far below me, and I was too scared to go back down where the gravity was higher.

I looked down at a crowd of dockers gawping up at me. I'd managed to catch my breath enough to yell at them to get help before I flapped towards the back of the station.

Kenny is doing a log with many gins.....

Squeezing up the tension
    Listen to the bottom burp
    Undies under tension
    Beggin' you just let go

Gangway to the Toiletbowl
    Running to the Toiletbowl

Runnin' from the knees down
    Squeezing those butt cheeks tight
    It's dribblin' down ma crack
    And working down to ma thighs

I can never hold a number two
    now I got a brown streak overload
    I don't know quite what to do
    When I got it up as high as it can go

Out along the edges
    Always some on your feet
    Then right up the back
    Hanging gingerly off your meat

Highway.....Aww Too Late...

I Have No Mouth With Which To Eat Ice Cream (aka The Joke Is In The Middle)

Cautiously, I walked out on the landing platform. Flight control had neither given me permission to dock nor denied it, a position I'd never been in before. There was no movement, no sound; I'd never encountered a station so empty or quiet.

Then I saw him nailed him to the side of the control tower. Crusted blood flowed into a drain. His eyes fluttered open and I jumped back.

"Danger," he croaked.

"Where?" I whispered back.

"Blow me."

Confused, I asked again.

"Danger. Below me" His eyes closed.

Then I saw the drain grate open and I started to scream.

Belly full, bottom angry.

Galactic Midden examined the panel of earnest and serious faced senators that sat across the room,lips moving almost imperceptibly as he counted. He noted the small pins most of them wore at the lapel,sneering inwardly at the dweeb mentality that allowed him to gauge their strength in numbers so easily.

Enumeration finished,he motioned for his technocrati to replace their socks,before dismissing them as superfluous. He had more friends.

Elfin ears glowing eerily against the pasty white skin he expounded his vision of total war waged through other means and how he,as sole arbiter and architect had taken it upon himself to usher in this new era for humanity by engineering war with the thargoids.
    His motive? To hawk his new range of tuckus altering weaponry.

Welcome back Erik.

I'll go post the poll now
    entries are now closed for this week

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...1-Danger-Below

Annals of time

Time is just a construct of human perception or so they say, Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.

One day when the troubles down below affected me I had a hard choice all involving time, can I get home in time ? can I get to somebody in time ?

My troubles down below where brewing and there seemed nothing i could do.

This is when the perception of time changes, time slows and speeds for no reason with each twinge of my stomach i'm not sure if its my last.

OH NO.

Cmdr Pseudonym : A Flock of Peeguts

I walked along the avenue
    I never thought i'd squeeze a little poo
    nowhere near a loo

With bits of blood and sweetcorn too
    That food just ran right through
    now it's liquid poo

And I shat, I shat so much away
    I just shat, I shat all night and day
    Threw all my clothes away

A cloud appears inside your pants
    A streak of comes sharting down on you
    sharting out like stew

The crowd is moving far away
    a shart with maliace follows through
    you can smell it in Baku

And I shat I shat so very hard....

DANGER RED ALERT

Picture this, its a beautiful summers day.
    The robo birds are singing, children are playing in the parks
    while the old people feed the android ducks in the pond.

your wearing your fresh light pastel colours to keep you cool through this time.
    while all the edgy people are burning there off there you are as cool as a cucumber.
    life is good.

You open your picnic, take out your jam sandwiches and fizzy pop then begin to chow down.

SUDDENLY, your stomach twists and turns, The spasms causing you great pain.
    You look down,

You got your period.

OH NO.

This is when the perception of time changes, time slows and speeds for no reason with each twinge of my stomach i'm not sure if its my last.

My troubles down below where brewing and there seemed nothing i could do.

One day when the troubles down below affected me I had a hard choice all involving time, can I get home in time ? can I get to somebody in time ?

Time is just a construct of human perception or so they say, Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.

Annals of time

LOL, Frank, you've got some more. We're all in Teamspeak, writing crappy drabbles.

I just received this from Cmdr Pseudonyme via WhatsApp

Title: Pink slave confusion

Draxxor lifted her empty glass of tonic water, "what the mug was THAT!?" she screamed hysterically at the young barman.

"Ah, ah,ah ah ah ha ah, I don't know. I only work here".

" I DEMAND A PROPER GLASS WITH GIN FOR DRAXXOR!".

"I'm so sorry my Queen"

Draxxor quickly changed tack and flashed her bestest winning smile. "Bring me two Pink Slaves on the double!".

"You want 2 doubles!?" the confused barman asked.
    "NO! Um, wait, YES! Of course, always!"

"OK ma'm. I'm new, are you wanting the twins brought to your room?"

"Not tonight, they're still resting below".

Originally Posted by Erik Marcaigh View Post (Source)
    LOL, Frank, you've got some more. We're all in Teamspeak, writing crappy drabbles.
    Have no fear
    Midden is here

He has the power to leap higher than the tallest building*
    and to add in the rest of the late Drabbles

*if you've never heard this joke in your life I'm not going to explain it to you now