Page 187 of 198 FirstFirst ... 182185186187188189192 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2962

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

Pant-demonium

Dear Kow,
    For a while i thought i was slowly losing my mind, a long time out in space can sure make a person feel that way, but after a break i thought i would get back to normal, so to speak.
    I didn't appear to be though. Clothes i swear i hadn't worn were dirty when i went to put them on, maybe i was forgetting to wash them, i didn't know.
    That was until last night when i had arrived home early from my shift, and there he was.
    Psymons was wearing my pants!

What should i do?

Famous people on the toilet : David Bowie.....

Poo x20

inside your stomach the motion starts
    Not sure if its a fart or a shart
    Hey man, your squeezing tight
    Hey man, it's gonna last all night
    You feel bad, and it starts to call
    you look pained and starting to cry
    You can't trust it and you don't know why
    You hurt more and need a toilet fast
    The lid ain't down, and your starting to twitch
    your pants fall, and feel the itch
    Dribble-Dribble, your in distress
    Dribble-Dribble, your pants are a mess
    Dribble-Dribble, out came the flow.
    New Pants, Where did you go?
    oh balls

Unashamedly Plagiarized

Ground crew scrubbed the undersides of the recently landed ship.
    Some evil smelling goo combined with the other effluents dripping from the hull of the ship to pool and run on the deck.

Thank RNJebus for space suits” mused crewman Olisar (yes, that Olisar) as he directed a stream of cleansing solution onto the surfaces of the ship.
    He did not notice the unholy Xenomorph terror unfolding itself from the landing gear housing behind him.

He turned, and suddenly the inside of his pants were as full and dirty as the rest of the starport’s hangar bay . . .

01 - TheOriginalB - Get Off My Space-lawn (aka All I Ever Had Was a Cobra And That Should Be Good Enough For You.)
    02 - Insanephoton - Something
    03 - Galactic Midden - Mamma Mia, Whatsa Matter Here?
    04 - phong - The good, the bad and the oh my god what did you do???
    05 - Draxxor - Pant-demonium
    06 - Listeri69 - Famous people on the toilet : David Bowie.....
    07 - JetsonRING - Unashamedly Plagiarized

Brilliant JetsonRING! I know where one of my votes is going. I've no idea what the word "plagerise" means. Maybe it means to turn into a play or something <innocent shrug>

Anyhows... today is yer last chance to submit your highly polished piece of prose. The subjects this week are "DIRTY" and "WHERE ARE MY PANTS?"

You have until the time tonight that I can remain awake. At around 10:00 I'll be slipping into my warm comfy slippers, drinking some industrial strength Horlicks, and watching James Corden on the telly.

If you still need more time after a generous rollover, I guess you'll have to spike frank's Horlicks with ProPlus, though I think it would make hime very unhappy and likely to disqualify you on a technicallity.

Originally Posted by insanephoton View Post (Source)
    If you still need more time after a generous rollover, I guess you'll have to spike frank's Horlicks with ProPlus, though I think it would make hime very unhappy and likely to disqualify you on a technicallity.
    What would really annoy me is making it through a James Corden show without falling asleep halfway

Title:- You know when it get's dirty, Midewipe uses his special effect".

"Midewipe there are three eagles on your tail"
    "I got this in hand Remklep, trust me"
    "But there are three and I am too far away"
    "One gone, two to go"
    "I'm 5 clicks away"
    "Don't worry"
    "But you still have two on your tail"
    "I hope one gets close"
    "Why"
    "He will see my haircut"
    "And"
    "That will be my second kill"
    "Make that my third, I just got the 2nd with a rocket"
    "Ok I'm closing in for the last one"
    "Got it covered II will get this with my hair-dryer"
    "Ok, I'm ting my pant's now mate"

Okay 8 so far. I'll go write one as well. I'll be back in half an hour to get this poll up

Making up the Numbers

psykokow was a tough taskmaster. He insisted that during the Drabble Show, he needed a good hot mug of tea, but the tea-making facilities were at the other end of Kow's state-of-the-art Twitch video studio.

To get the tea to Kow hot, Simoof had to run the length of the building as fast as he could. Kow could tell he was in for a hot mug when Simoof delivered it wheezing and panting.

Today Simoof was calm and collected when he passed the mug over. Kow tentatively tasted it before yelling at Simoof "That's dire tea! Where are my pants!?"

Exciting Canute can't do it,but i know a man who can can

The Haffleyammer staggered towards them, it's tiny legs hurrying to support the long slim column on which was balanced its outsized head.Its tiny eyes struggled to focus on the banners and placards weaving before it in a ceaseless sea of outrage,searching for it's next target and steam jetted from it's nostrils,brows drawn together in a furious glare.Shouts and cries mingled with rythmic chants,the din tremendous,and swaying from side to side, it waded on through the throng of protesters,still searching.Reaching the coast, it bathed it's dirty feet,then fell forward with a splosh.

Thanks for all the votes. For the first time I don't need to think about my topic for the week. It's going to be "A letter to psykokow the agony aunt"

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    07 - JetsonRING - Unashamedly Plagiarized
    Brilliant JetsonRING! I know where one of my votes is going. I've no idea what the word "plagerise" means. Maybe it means to turn into a play or something <innocent shrug>
    Thanks. o7

Where the Bores Head

Dear Psykokow,

My wife doesnae understand me.

Mmff mfm m mmfm mfm mfmfm nnnmmmf, mfmm n mf mfmfmff. Mmff mfm m mmfm mfm mfmfm nnnmmmf mfmm, n mf mfmfmff n mfnnnmmmf mfmm. N mf mfmfmff nnnmmmf mfmm, n mf mfmfmff heid mfm. M mmfm mfm bah frarapbuh mfmfm nnnmmmf mfmm n mf tasirah n'mfn bah mfmm n mf "Where to guv!?"

Wll whtdj syt n mf mfmfmff n juswhntntae ghm. Mmfm mfm mfmfm nnnmmmf dft eeejt mfnnn mmmf ah mfmm n mf. Mfmfmff nnnm mmf mfmm n faesliek nbtlx nml dnzn nsmln frah rmpi pmp. Nsh mfmfmff n mfnnnmmmf heid.

Ladies and gentlemen, you have one day to post your Drabbles on this week's topic "A letter to psykokow the agony aunt"

What's a Drabble? It's a story of exactly 100 words (not including the title) based in the Elite universe