Page 154 of 157 FirstFirst ... 144150151152153154155156157 LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2353

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

I won the drabble of the year contest!
    And this weeks topic:
    "Kinky!"

1. Drabbles must be 100 words exactly (Excluding the title)
    2. Over-use of-hyphens-to keep your word-count at 100 is very amusing but probably not a great idea.
    3. Keep it as clean as you can to suit the family forum rules here, so no frogs attached to anatomical parts.
    4. Only the first 20 entries are guaranteed a place in the (usually weekly) poll.
    5. 1 entry each, you may write as many drabbles as you want, but it is assumed that your first drabble is your chosen entry unless otherwise advised. But please mark Drabbles that you don't want entered as such.
    6. If your drabble is under or over 100 words you will have a chance to correct it before the poll is erected, at this point, your drabble may be DQ'd if other drabbles are available to take its place.
    7. Drabbles must be set in the Elite Dangerous universe (as loosely as you care to make it).
    8. It should try to meet the theme in some arguable way.
    9. If there is more than one theme you must match at least one, but can gain extra votes if you meet more.
    10. It's all for a bit of fun, so enjoy yourself... Enjoyment is mandatory!
    11. If you win, you get to submit next week's Drabble topic, so make sure you post it by 3pm GMT Monday. Or else chaos will ensue and who knows what will happen...
    12. You must big it up and get the Drabble Show over 100 viewers, that would be amazing.
    13. Every winner can be the owner of up to 1 abrakadrabble mug.
    14. No animals were harmed in the making of this series (Simoof is not an animal and does have feelings)
    15. If we get over 25 entries, the potato will host it nude.*
    16. The Title must also now be under 100 words (not including the title to the title)*
    17. Extra points for Kow-tipping.*
    18. Futuristic Kung Fu is not allowed to question the rules, change the rules or even know what the rules are.

Sometimes it's difficult to know what constitutes exactly 100 words. Our arbiter is
    www.wordcounter.net
    It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. Its count is the law.

So submit your drabbles in reply to this thread, and the first 20 will be guaranteed entry into this weeks poll, and read out on our live Show Friday night.
    Entries close at Random O'clock on Thursday evening (or sometimes if we have 20 entries earlier). All Drabbles submitted up to Friday Afternoon will have a good chance of being read out on the live Drabble readiing show.

New winners each week now wins a prize ...

The Weekly Drabble show is available in different ways
    Live shows Friday's 19:00 GMT - 20:00 GMT (approximately)
    Http://twitch.tv/psykokow (VIDEO)
    http://laveradio.com/live (Audio Only)
    http://huttonorbital.com/ (Audio Only)

Past Broadcasts are available to watch from
    http://abrakadrabble.com/category/drabble-podcast/
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...a4eBPOehkU6JhV
    OR Audio Versions available on
    Itunes https://itunes.apple.com/ms/podcast/abraka-drabble
    and
    http://abrakadrabble.com/category/drabble-podcast

*some rules might be fictional

Well done Mr.Winnard, nd a Happy New Year to you all .

Title:-Skiprat's Toy Shop

Alien went into Skiprat's Mysterious Toy Shop.
    Out came Skiprat saying "Can I help you Sir".
    "I'M A FEMALE YOU PLONKER!!!!".
    "Sorry Sir, sorry Madam, how can I help you".
    Alien replied "I need something to give me a break from the Kids".
    "I think I got the answer Ms, I just go fetch you them".
    After a minute or two he came back and gave Alien handcuffs.
    "HANDCUFF MY KIDS, WHAT YOU THINK I AM"..
    "You came to this shop didn't you".
    Alien replied "It says toy shop doesn't it?????".
    "It does indeed, but it's a Sex Toy Shop".

The key to kinship is in the bearing

Crumplestill spins on his heel,and stalks from the
    store,brushing angrily past the (no longer) svelte young alien
    who is trying to manoevre her twinset babybuggy through the
    portal.Were she not so distracted by the antics of the toddlers
    who frolicked ,she might have realised in whose emporium she now
    stood.
    Kow and Simoof,(for it was they),immediately siezed hold of the
    nearest toys and began attacking each other,flailing away at
    Edith with rubbery thwacks as they wielded their oversize replicas.
    Frank and Midden argued about whether,if a hanykeyvator is
    broken,is it working as intended?

That's only two so far. Unless there's a massive tsunami of Drabbles heading our way within the next 4 hours, I suggest we make it a rollover week?

Please post yer thoughts whether you agree or disagree

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    That's only two so far. Unless there's a massive tsunami of Drabbles heading our way within the next 4 hours, I suggest we make it a rollover week?

Please post yer thoughts whether you agree or disagree
    Nooooooooooooooooo, I'm winning

To be honest I'm torn, on the one hand two entrants is barely a contest, on the other hand getting it over with and having a new topic next week might bring in more entrants. Ill leave the decision to wiser people than me.

Aye you could be right. I'm happy to just declare Phong the winner without any votes and let him choose a less kinky topic.

It's now after 10 so it will be a rollover anyway... Whether it's one with the same topic I'll leave for better people than me to decide

I admit I woke up during the night and remembered I hadn't written a drabble.
    What does surprise me is that Mr Winnard, Simoof, Psykokow, Insanephoton, Midden, Frank and a few others also haven't written one!

A roll-over,then.Probably tied up with seasonal stuff.No reason they shouldn't suffer for it though.

I guess we'll keep to the Kinky topic then

Phong thinks yer all tied up, but I think yer all just lazy. Get working on them Drabbles or I'll come over and chain you to yer computers and whip yas until ya get them 100 words out. But remember this is a family friendly forum so keep those words safe.

I've had a really busy last 2 days so I forgot all about it till this morning when I went ahhh ... then I saw everyone else forgot or didn't bother.....

here you go. You can thank me later

The Kinky Krusty Krinkle time:

It was the day after new-years, and the celebration was dying down. Simoof and Skiprat were having some quality alone time.

Whilst spanking Skiprat's crinkly bottom simoof frowned. The impact seemed even softer than last time, and there was that particular odour of decomposing Dongkum Sausage and spesh brew that was outlawed by the Geneva convention ten years ago.

"Is someone being a little stinky-poo?" Simoof wondered. "Of course I'm stinky you colossal git" Skiprat answered. "I've gone and soiled myself. Now you go and sort this out post-haste or I'm gonna give you a Hitler Mustache and Simba combo"

Video of last nights show is going up, and audio is on Itunes, our RSS feed and of course... DIRECT HERE

In case anyone reading this thread didn't watch the show, the topic is running for another week. Next Thursday there will be a poll regardless of how many entries so that we can move on to a new topic. If Frank doesn't do his much appreciated poll-setting, I will do it.