Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 118124125126127128
Results 1,906 to 1,916 of 1916

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

A little help . . .

Commander Zoloft exited his battered and scarred ship and after clearing customs immediately found his way to the local den of sin and debauchery.
    With lots of fresh credit burning huge holes in his pockets he was eager to begin a protracted descent into a personal universe of carnal delights.
    After partaking of exotic cocktails and delicious confections he made his drunken way down to one of the local houses of ill-repute.
    He had heard of this new girl, a consummate professional if the accounts were true.
    Her name was Charity and he was looking forward to some Charity Relief.

Title:- Psykokow's Long Journey

sweating sweating sweating move a few inches stop
    sweating sweating sweating sweating move a few inches stop
    sweating sweating sweating move a few feet stop

sweating sweating sweating sweating move a few feet stop

sweating sweating sweating sweating move a few feet stop
    And that's when they all met Carity

Life on the streets is 'hard'

My body twitched, and I let out a painful whimper.
    I’d been lying here for weeks, down on my luck.
    My home was repossessed and I’d been left to live my life on the streets of Birminghamworld.
    Food was not easy to find, I’d scavange for it daily, occasionally having to eat roadkill for any kind of sustenance. Then it was so cold at night, soo cold.
    I twitched again.
    Cmdr Skiprat walked over to me and knelt down. He pulled some hand lube out of his bag, squirted it into his hand and smiled
    I wagged my tail excitedly.

How to make the perfect meringue....

'Will you stop that ruddy squeaking' Psykokow moaned 'It's distracting me from docking
    'I can't get fuggin comfy' Simoof complained 'It's these new vinyl chairs my bum crack is filling with throf'
    'We'll be docked soon just sit still, you've already knocked the shields offline once'
    'you're 10km out of the station and we're sat behind this idiot in a type 9, with what looks like Z class thrusters'
    'well done! You've just communicated zyswiggel-fuff to the station'
    'maybe if i kneel on the chair that will be ok'
    <Engine boost>
    <Explosion>
    'Ahhh that's better Chair itchy relief at last'

Cmdr Pseudonym - Squirt cream and strawberries on mine please......

Cmdr Skiprat loved doing what he could for charity.
    He'd already given Cmdr Mindwipe what he believed was the Haircut of the century.
    Well everyone was talking about it.
    He was now looking for sponsorship for his latest charity event 'KumRelief'
    Planning to do 24hrs of reach arounds.
    he'd already lined up quite a selection of the galaxies D list celebrities to take part.
    Cmdr Hankey was the first to sign up.
    He did think it was a birthday party, but he'd understand it was for a good cause, as long as his blue waffle had cleared up by event.

Dancing on Thin Ice - the Charity Masquerade

Commander Winnard like nothing more than holding parties.
    Infact it was rare to enter Winnards hole without seeing some parties.
    Masked parties, Secret parties, Big parties, Small parties, Glittery parties, Fancy parties. parties parties parties parties parties parties parties.
    Sometimes they were poorly attended - this always upset Simon Winnard. He hated nothing more than when people neglected his parties.
    This Charity party however, was his finest one yet. Raising for undereducated, neglected and diseased smelly kids. Children In Leeds. Everyone was coming.
    This was almost his happiest moment.
    The only thing Winnard loved more than holding parties was eating cake.

you have one hour to hand in yer drabbles

Rule (1) of Fighter Club is "We do not talk about Fight Club"

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...18#post4688218

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    you have one hand to hour in yer drabbles
    I misread that. Whats happening to the other one I wonder?

Originally Posted by Simoof View Post (Source)
    I misread that. Whats happening to the other one I wonder?
    I'm not at all sure what Simoof means by that, but it's Simoof so I'm sure it's some sort of naughty insult. You've still got plenty time to hand them in. And to prove I'm not some sort of hypocrite who tells people they should enter the contest and then not enter myself, here's what I'm putting up this week for everyone to see...

Pat on the Back

The pilot smiled, "7 tonnes of coffee donated for the famine, just like your BB post asked."

The clerk smiled back, "Thank you."

The pilot waited, still smiling.

The clerk was still smiling, but his next "thank you" did sound a bit like "go away."

"Where my reward?"

"It's a donation. The reward is the warm feeling in your heart."

"No, seriously? It took me a lot of time to hunt down that coffee. I need to get... something"

- - - - - - -

As he left the pilot made sure the receptionist caught sight of the "Thank you" badge he was now proudly wearing.

Rule (1) of Fighter Club is "We do not talk about Fight Club"

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...18#post4688218

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    ...and yer hour is up
    Drat! Oh well, here's what could've won

The T Party

Charity's last diary recording..

Me and Geoff sat at the tea table laughing like children as the Alliance Food Safety Inspector walked by. Plucking our breaded Targroids out of the bitter lemonade sauce they were served in we hastily buried our blotched faces in our napkins. 'Don't drink that Charity, eat this smelly almost-chicken Burger instead!' said Geoff. 'Mmmm! It's Salty' I said, Signalling Geoff towards his side serving of pickled Gwalruoub root.

"Have you been served anything suspicious?" asked the inspector. "Umami!" blurted Charity.

Seeing their red bearded faces he apologised "Tourists? Sorry"

Lady host clicked a relieved sigh.

Great Tunes to Supercruise to - p.s. have you tried ABRAKA DRABBLE?

Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 118124125126127128