Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 107113114115116117
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1750

Thread: The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread. (+shiny new forum)

A quick reminder that the next Drabble show is from Lavecon on Sunday at 11:30am (UK time) ish (very much "ish").
    The topic for that show is "Piracy" and you can enter here <---- link

Midden's drabble topic is open for two weeks, so the poll for that topic goes up on Thursday 29th June.
    When you need me, but do not want me, I must stay ... When you want me, but do not need me, I must go.

will it be broadcast on lave radio as well?

Originally Posted by phong View Post (Source)
    will it be broadcast on lave raio as well?
    The live show from Lavecon will be live streamed on the Lave Radio twitch channel http://twitch.tv/laveradio. i couldn't answer about the radio broadcast but there's a good chance I'd say. Psykokow may be able to confirm for you.
    Je suis Sidewinder - Image credit Cmdr Moozipan - p.s. have you tried ABRAKA DRABBLE?

Thanks.I cant figure out twitch,so i have to rely on the radio atm.i'll ask kow.

Chip off the Old Block

The old man leant on his spade and examined his soil. "Needs fertiliser!" A sound made him look up. A Diamondback was extending undercarriage and descending.

The two mercenaries approached. One asked "Are you Sol Carlos?"

The other watched his partner lean his head in to hear the reply, and the horror of seeing that head deftly removed by the nano-sharp spade. The terror in his eyes contrasted the old man's calm.

Sol dragged the bodies to spread their blood evenly over the soil muttering "Why'd they think the father of the famous Ethan Carlos would be such a pushover?"

Rule (1) of Fighter Club is "We do not talk about Fight Club"

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...18#post4688218

"I Thought . . . Maybe You Would Like To Tie Me Up . . . With One Of Your Ties . . . Ty?" Lacie Underall - Caddyshack

CMDR Sprycel fidgeted and waited.

The cafeteria was quiet this time of day and
    he had consciously chosen the booth farthest back
    away from the windows to gain some privacy.

The aliens were in the news again,
    space-flowers interacting with barnacles
    in full view of human gawkers.

He felt bad for what he was doing to his own kind but she was worth it,
    absorbed in his own thoughts he didn’t notice until she was right there.

Gorgeous, dominant, she was teaching him “the ropes” and Bless her,
    she could tie all the knots in the most exquisitely
    excruciating fashion . . .

o7

Originally Posted by phong View Post (Source)
    Thanks.I cant figure out twitch,so i have to rely on the radio atm.i'll ask kow.
    If I can get it to work it will be streaming over radio as well as twitch... some content will not be broadcast due to all kinds of reasons... including panel embarassed or wishes to keep content SHHH

Originally Posted by psykokow View Post (Source)
    If I can get it to work it will be streaming over radio as well as twitch... some content will not be broadcast due to all kinds of reasons... including panel embarassed or wishes to keep content SHHH
    In all the years of LaveCon I have never seen any footage of when you all strip naked and dance around the effigy of David Braben. It's been a well-kept secret and I'm sure that the tradition would stop immediately if any such footage ever leaked out.

Rule (1) of Fighter Club is "We do not talk about Fight Club"

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...18#post4688218

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    In all the years of LaveCon I have never seen any footage of when you all strip naked and dance around the effigy of David Braben. It's been a well-kept secret and I'm sure that the tradition would stop immediately if any such footage ever leaked out.
    Ah, so that's what the big green curtain is for!
    Je suis Sidewinder - Image credit Cmdr Moozipan - p.s. have you tried ABRAKA DRABBLE?

...isn't sure what's going on.
    A quick post from me and Abbie..

Thank you all so very, very much.. Really very touched by your generosity.. Abbie is in shock.. Thanks again all of you..

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 107113114115116117