Page 2912 of 2912 FirstFirst ... 290229082909291029112912
Results 43,666 to 43,672 of 43672

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Star Citizen Thread v5

  1. #43666
    Originally Posted by jcrg99 View Post (Source)
    Are you tell me that they invented software engineering?


  2. #43667
    well I updated today and had a little look see how my 1060 fairs (used to have a 660ti), not mega smooth but a LOT better than when I last fired up (ages ago). Couldn't be to remap controls, somehow managed to take off and fly around the space station and yup it's a very nice looking station.

    Anyhoo, any news on Sq42?
    CMDR ROBBO6 : Sidewinder "Journey's Dawn", Cobra MkIII "Charon's Tribute", Vulture "Mjölnir", Asp Explorer "Iridium", Python "Dragon's Wrath".
    Competent : Merchant : ELITE
    Carved upon my stone, My body lie but still I roam

  3. #43668
    Originally Posted by Zetta View Post (Source)
    I have to admit I find this really funny.

    You say, as though there is irrefutable proof, that you KNOW there are between 2k and 5k whales financing the project and yet those numbers are based on information that CIG releases, yet when I postulate something also based on information CIG has released suddenly it is all rubbish. That does strikes me as being very ironic
    Actually I never said those things - at all. I stated that your statements were inaccurate, and that we have metrics (which I provided) based on data scrubbed directly from RSI website.

    Yes - there is a difference.

    Postulating != Analytics

  4. #43669
    Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post (Source)
    well I updated today and had a little look see how my 1060 fairs (used to have a 660ti), not mega smooth but a LOT better than when I last fired up (ages ago). Couldn't be to remap controls, somehow managed to take off and fly around the space station and yup it's a very nice looking station.

    Anyhoo, any news on Sq42?
    Yes. It's not coming out in 2017.

  5. #43670
    We need two SC threads. You cant discuss the game itself at all on this one.

  6. #43671
    Originally Posted by Zyll Goliath View Post (Source)
    ... so chill a bit and listen what other ppl. talks about....you may learn something....
    Nice deflection. Whatever... friend. "Realist" LoL

    Hey... just follow your own advice
    Listen to Ellen. She is definitely more realist than you.

  7. #43672
    Originally Posted by dsmart View Post (Source)
    Actually I never said those things - at all. I stated that your statements were inaccurate, and that we have metrics (which I provided) based on data scrubbed directly from RSI website.

    Yes - there is a difference.

    Postulating != Analytics
    No you didn't say my statements were inaccurate. All you said was "it's rubbish, all of it".

    Your metrics are based on information that you yourself question the validity of, that's my point. If you cannot trust the funding chart or ship sale numbers how can you draw any conclusion from it and then present it as fact.

    Anyway, it's not worth an argument so that's all I'm saying on the matter.

Page 2912 of 2912 FirstFirst ... 290229082909291029112912