Page 2544 of 2872 FirstFirst ... 25342540254125422543254425452546254725482554 ... LastLast
Results 38,146 to 38,160 of 43073

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Star Citizen Thread v5

Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post (Source)
    I still have my $35 pre-KickStarter pledge. I'm not interested in all the nonsense, I'm only interested in when version 1.0 drops.
    I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but your contribution never went into making the game. It was spent on the big bag of doughnuts that was used to humiliate Ben.

Thanks anyway.
    Crobber

Originally Posted by jmg View Post (Source)
    banu-themed lore day... sounds awesome, can't wait for that.
    Indeed

Originally Posted by Rolan View Post (Source)

I expect it not to be literal! I like fire but not that much !
    Please don't set Rolan on fire...

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    If you burn Rolan, we'll all have go to RSI or Reddit for updates on what Clown Imperium have this week...
    So, don't do that.
    ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu Raxxla wgah'nagl fhtagn.

I have to admit, I'm utterly weirded out by how SC has kept on trucking on in a clearly dysfunctional and transient development cycle, delivered nothing but scripted visuals and some small sandbox envs, and people still have faith. Psychology huh... It seems to me that they need to get rid of the heads of development and management and get someone that understands the need for compromise and delivery of a product, get people playing SOMETHING and follow the FDev lead of adding to a more reasonable expectation... IMO of course.

Star Citizen: So early in development that the scope hasn't been fully determined yet...

Scope not determined, and budget apparently infinite...

Any chance of a link, to put it in context?

Elite Dangerous, otherwise known as the No Man’s Sky that’s actually good, or the Star Citizen that’s actually out... (Forbes Magazine)

Originally Posted by AJW View Post (Source)
    Scope not determined, and budget apparently infinite...

Any chance of a link, to put it in context?
    Sure thing. It's under one of the downvoted posts in this thread chain https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen...onths/df5sryh/

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    Originally Posted by Zetta View Post (Source)
    Star Citizen: So early in development that the scope hasn't been fully determined yet...

="CIG can't give dates because they have no idea what they're doing"

(So, not really news. But nice to have it confirmed)
    ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu Raxxla wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Hate to break it to him, but SC is not 1 year late, even if 3.0 releases (with its very scaled back features, and its still a very large IF) it will still be 3 years late.

Well there is one good thing for CIG, and that is the new ME game has gotten bad reviews.
    "Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life, probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry."

"She's a beautiful ship. Shapely, seductive. I'm gonna fly her brains out." --Captain Zapp Brannigan

Sure thing. It's under one of the downvoted posts in this thread chain https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen...onths/df5sryh/
    What a thoroughly depressing thread: '3.0 in a few months?'. Lots of people telling other people that their guesses are wrong. Nobody asking why they should need to guess in the first place...

Elite Dangerous, otherwise known as the No Man’s Sky that’s actually good, or the Star Citizen that’s actually out... (Forbes Magazine)

Originally Posted by 1500 View Post (Source)
    Well there is one good thing for CIG, and that is the new ME game has gotten bad reviews.
    I agree, the downside being that it sets the bar quite low for Squadron 42.

Originally Posted by AJW View Post (Source)
    What a thoroughly depressing thread: '3.0 in a few months?'. Lots of people telling other people that their guesses are wrong. Nobody asking why they should need to guess in the first place...
    SSDD for the SC subreddit

Is this from the same kind of people that few months back would've hung high and short those who expressed doubts regarding a release of 3.0 for end 2016?
    Star Citisn't - "Game development is a troubled non-linear mess of fluid"

Originally Posted by Skizomeuh View Post (Source)
    Is this from the same kind of people that few months back would've hung high and short those who expressed doubts regarding a release of 3.0 for end 2016?
    Different people making different posts of course. Some are more realistic than others in some ways and less so in others.

But of course, it sometimes seems like we have always been at war with easasia, we have never been at war with eurasia.....
    Je suis Sidewinder (Credit for image goes to Moozipan)

Originally Posted by 1500 View Post (Source)
    Hate to break it to him, but SC is not 1 year late, even if 3.0 releases (with its very scaled back features, and its still a very large IF) it will still be 3 years late.

It did?? linkky

Hegh Daq maj jaghpu

Page 2544 of 2872 FirstFirst ... 25342540254125422543254425452546254725482554 ... LastLast