Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: EDProfiler - A New Display Switcher/Robust Settings Profiler/Switcher/Detector!

How about planet texture resolution and milky way brightness etc. All the intricate things that would be nice to tailor Looks good so far. Thanks
    i7 -4770 3.4Ghz
    32gb Ram
    windows 7 pro 64bit
    MSI 980GTX
    DK2 - 0.5 SDK/ 2.12 Firmware

www.stevesideas.net

Originally Posted by rootsrat View Post (Source)
    Interesting. Any chance of explanation of what it actually does? (I mean a bit more in depth one than the obvious "It switches screens duh!" )
    It lets you swith graphics configurations between VR and non VR eg, changing ui colours, screen res of the stream screen and hopefully other, more granular graphics options - My VR settings are much lower than when I'm using a screen for example.
    Commander Shoryuken, playing solo/private since 1984 ;D

• i7-4770K CPU 3.50GHz (4.1GHz oc) • KFA2 Nvidia GTX 970OC • 16Gb 1866MHz GSkill RAM •
    • 2 x Samsung 840 SSD's • Windows 10 • Oculus Rift ​• Saitek X55 •

Originally Posted by Thebadmf View Post (Source)
    It lets you swith graphics configurations between VR and non VR eg, changing ui colours, screen res of the stream screen and hopefully other, more granular graphics options - My VR settings are much lower than when I'm using a screen for example.
    Nice one thanks!

Not for me then (no VR), but I'll post in my The Winged Hussars forums, I'm sure a few people will find it handy.

Sorry guys, I derped. It's GraphicsConfiguration.xml !

Right now, I intend it to be able to make profiles of graphics settings you can then apply before you launch the game, and save with names etc for later. It will grow, I hope, to do many related things. See the screenshot of the legacy program I am trying to reproduce as the starting point.

When do we start Alpha testing?

Dree

Originally Posted by Karnath View Post (Source)
    if you right click that you can copy to text m8

Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one HCS Voicepack is just not enough! http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright!

Excellent thread - +REP!

Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post (Source)
    Excellent thread - +REP!
    Thanks! Although highly doubtful I'll get an alpha out today. It's much more complicated than I thought (as always). Hopefully, we will be good to go by the end of the week.

Also, this might prove very hard to test without a working game/GPU

Here is the proposed layout and intended functionality.

Have a look, see if there's anything else you'd propose.

I'll get the code working behind all that (right now it's just a layout) over the week

Don't forget a donation button - can guarantee that at least one guy will use this button...

What about the cursor setting? In non-3D I want it to be OS but with a hmd and hotas then moving the mouse with your head is better. Also make that donation button send to me (get it to send to SpecialEffect)

Also, 2 favourite buttons would be useful. 1 click and it launches elite with that profile, simples. 1 for monitor and 1 for hmd essentially.

Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one HCS Voicepack is just not enough! http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright!

Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post (Source)
    Don't forget a donation button - can guarantee that at least one guy will use this button...
    Thanks man Certainly an encouragement
    Originally Posted by TheThingIs View Post (Source)
    What about the cursor setting? In non-3D I want it to be OS but with a hmd and hotas then moving the mouse with your head is better. Also make that donation button send to me (get it to send to SpecialEffect)

Also, 2 favourite buttons would be useful. 1 click and it launches elite with that profile, simples. 1 for monitor and 1 for hmd essentially.
    Good ideas, I'll put them on the backburner.

---

Can someone get me a set of screenshots of all the graphics options in game? Ta!

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast