Page 19 of 643 FirstFirst ... 14171819202124 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Nice job, congratulations!

got it

I hope it has a new sound to crack

I trust vids are on their way

first test, check it where it points to! If it doesn't point to Merope, well that change

Aaaaaaaarg!
    Two UA heads sticked together!
    Video recording of sound and visual, PLEASE!!!!!!

I've got some video and audio. Only about the first 2 minutes really have anything.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...zU3Mk4yMGZaSFk

No morse at all . It has some of the UA sounds, but there are a lot 'missing'. That's weird.

And yes: to where does it point? If it does reliably point anywhere!?

Edit: Very very well done all Nice to see so many familiar names in that vid!

There are no side tubes anymore. Because it doesn't need them anymore, but what purpose did they serve?

Originally Posted by LordZoltan View Post (Source)
    No morse at all . It has some of the UA sounds, but there are a lot 'missing'. That's weird.

And yes: to where does it point? If it does reliably point anywhere!?
    No morse, and no lighting of the seven markings, it seems. But we need a longer recording, without Domm chaffing!
    Anyway, this one is even creepier than the UA, there is a background "roar" that is... scary....

We also need a UA/UP in the same scene together, may be they will make babies together!

It will be interesting to see if they interact with each other (Unknown Artifact and Probe)

*Ninjad by knowles2

should be some video up soon but it was lost when using collector limpit, it disappeared
    may be a bug when using limpits, I originally scooped it and showed up in my cargo

It has the same beeps in threes, in low and high tones that I noticed the UA has, after the main morse sections

Originally Posted by knowles2 View Post (Source)
    We also need a UA/UP in the same scene together, may be they will make babies together!

Excellent plan!!

Originally Posted by Kyp Shard View Post (Source)
    It has the same beeps in threes, in low and high tones that I noticed the UA has, after the main morse sections
    unknown fragments have those too ...

Page 19 of 643 FirstFirst ... 14171819202124 ... LastLast