Page 289 of 643 FirstFirst ... 284287288289290291294 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 9636

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Originally Posted by Silent Pact View Post (Source)
    From Live conversation between the UP Hunter Fleet and Sandro Sammarco. Mr Sammarco used a 'poor choice of words', when referring to the UP, which was immediately pounced upon by a member of the Fleet. When pressed that said choice of words implied the existence of free-floating UPs, he was extremely evasive, as in cat trying to 'cover-up' on a tiled floor - evasive, having been caught entirely off-guard. There may be further confirmation, but if this is so I am currently unaware/have forgotten the potential source. However for the Sammarco-oops moment I was there and can confirm extreme shiftiness!
    Originally Posted by rizal72 View Post (Source)
    Enough for me
    In simple words you tried to Probe him on the Probes...
    I've created a highlight on twitch for you, there it is: https://secure.twitch.tv/panzertard/v/78760858
    "Delmonte and Outspan is participating from Lavecon 2016. Suddenly Delmonte brings Sandro Sammarco on with a congratulation as well as a little teaser for us."

OH MY GOD!
    SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE UP!

I have the video, but it will take ages to upload!
    I need to test it again: please do not hate me for teasing you, but I have to be sure!
    News SOON!

I'm recording a shorter video now, to make the upload FASTER.
    Anyway, the UA, lighted up, vibrated, then it shoot some kind of WAVE, that made my ship shake, all the HUDS vibrated, then my ship shut down, and the UA TALKED in a very strange language. IT REPLIED.

I got SCARED!!!!!!

VIDEO COMING.

Originally Posted by locastan View Post (Source)
    Thank you!
    Also: Shock them both with an ECM burst, maybe the need some energy to start mating.
    Maybe like they did with trying to get panda bears to mate in captivity- showed them panda 5mut first?
    Possibly we need to find a source of dirty UA/UP/Barney magazines!
    oooh yeah baby I love it when you talk obsolete ancient 1-bit communication methods

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

OH MY GOD!

I need to test it again: please do not hate me for teasing you, but I have to be sure!
    News SOON!
    the bad news: were being trolled!
    the good news: were being trolled by THARGOIDDDSSS

OH MY GOD!

News SOON!

I'm recording a shorter video now, to make the upload FASTER.
    Anyway, the UA, lighted up, vibrated, then it shoot some kind of WAVE, that made my ship shake, all the HUDS vibrated, then my ship shut down, and the UA TALKED in a very strange language. IT REPLIED.

I got SCARED!!!!!!

VIDEO COMING.
    Wow, was this with the UA and UP in close vicinity, and where/how?

what the fap? Now you got us curious, Rizal ^^

Here I am: I did a second test and it is OFFICIAL:
    The UP replied to me, AWESOME, you have to see it to believe.
    My ship was pushed back with a shock hit, all the hud started crippling, then the ship completely shut down.
    And the UP TALKED.

The video is uploading, now.

EDIT: I almost had an heart attack! I mean it was scary!

My ship was pushed back with a shock hit, all the hud started crippling, then the ship completely shut down.
    And the UP TALKED.

ANTICIPATION!!!

While we're waiting, perhaps you could tell us what the test was? No pressure

Amazing amazing this is what its all about eta on video???? well done Riz what where the circumstances to get this effect???

fantastic

Rizal, you are awesome! First the UP discovery, now this! This is real science! Great news btw

And the UP TALKED.

EDIT: I almost had an heart attack! I mean it was scary!
    Ha ha, you managed to annoy it. Good work.

i think i know what that "talk" sounds like, i think some of you got to listen to it too but dont think much of it since it was ripped from the game

+ Rep Riz As I can rep you anymore for the moment I must spread my loove first !

Well that solves my test with Nav Beacons and crashed Nav Beacons