Page 16 of 109 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, I need Ship Rats!

The Gravi-wotsit wave must've subsided as realities have merged again - we currently have a sidey down a very deep hole attempting to rescue Bomba

If Bomba get out of this, he and Dormus can go into the circus together - highwire trapeze acts have nothing on this.

I think Bomba has discovered the Mother of All Holes. When he said he "...fell down a deep a hole" he should have added "...to the center of the planet!".

No human could dig a hole like that!

Has Bomba been hanging around General Buck Turgidson? - "Mr President we cannot allow a Mine Shaft Gap!"

What's happening!!! The suspense is killing me!!!

Originally Posted by anthonycsheehy View Post (Source)
    What's happening!!! The suspense is killing me!!!
    Not sure if it is a boy or a girl yet.

It's tense down here for sure, potentially in the final moments of getting him out of the hole

Originally Posted by Tarrakis View Post (Source)
    It's tense down here for sure, potentially in the final moments of getting him out of the hole
    Have you tried dangling an iphone down the hole?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOHstEcPUNU

Amazing.

I'm only afraid that multi crew will either take too long and eventually logging into 1.6 would only bring up a rebuy screen (I'd hope a landing computer error could be confirmed and the ship be replaced by the manufacturer ... support)
    or it won't have any features required to stage a real rescue (as in you only get to log into friends ships from the main menu, not changing your actual commander location in game ...).

But whatever happens, it's already been worth it.

From the look of that hole you need some Chilean Fenix capsules.

Next redesign of the planetary equipment for ships there needs to be a winch and grapple.

Wow, it looks like a serious "Deep Throat" exploration

P.S. Of course, the term "Deep Throat" is related only to "Star Wars Episode 5 - Empire strikes back" where is the scene with Millenium Falcon and the ugly space worm sleeping inside the small planet

I made it out!! CMDR Dormus and his sidewinder pulled me out of there like a boss, best Sidewinder in the Galaxy! The Tension when I was on his ship and he slowley moved up was killing me

Will post some pictures tomorrow, its really late I need to go to bed, just wanted to make a quick update: Bomba still alive!

Originally Posted by Bomba Luigi View Post (Source)
    I made it out!! CMDR Dormus and his sidewinder pulled me out of there like a boss, best Sidewinder in the Galaxy! The Tension when I was on his ship and he slowley moved up was killing me

Will post some pictures tomorrow, its really late I need to go to bed, just wanted to make a quick update: Bomba still alive!
    Congratulations !!!

Page 16 of 109 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast