Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Checkout Collector-Drone: blueprint crafting and material collection assistant

Where is the donate button?! ...absolutely great work!

I think FD should spend a bit time in a better API and let us access much more data like inventory and module stats and and and...
    If they do so, the marvelous community would improve their game so much. Imagine what such great apps would do for the game if you were able to import such data or get them live from the game.

Even the manual version of this App improves the annoying micromanagement so much that i am motivated to play again...

PS: Works like charm on the iPad... maybe you could add an icon and fullscreen appearance like "coriolis.io" ?

I got to say again how impressed I am with this app. I can now put away the pen and paper and concentrate on finding things. Indeed, where is the donate button? I feel I owe you something for this app. It really is that impressive.

Using firefox when windowed, the drop down menus work but the add buttons do not. When I to full screen it seems to resolve this issue. Otherwise great work!

This is brilliant! Have all the rep!

Thanks everyone for all the lovely feedback!

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eran Mintor View Post (Source)
    Using firefox when windowed, the drop down menus work but the add buttons do not. When I to full screen it seems to resolve this issue. Otherwise great work!
    Thanks for helping out, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to catch all bugs myself.

Could you post your Firefox version and if that's on desktop or mobile device? By "add buttons", do you mean buttons such as "start collecting", "track" or do you mean the inventory plus/minus buttons on materials? I just want to make sure I'm looking for the right things. If you could answer those questions, it would be a great help. I'd really like to make it work well in all browsers and devices.

Originally Posted by Schrefu View Post (Source)
    So for a while I've been working on a material collection assistant ...

You can find the collector-drone app here. (http://collector-drone.one/)
    Excellent work Commander.
    Make sure you get a donate button on there. I'd press it.

thanks Schrefu this is going to be very handy

Incredibly minor error. Cadmium shows up twice on Grade 4 Overcharged powerplant.

Once again, very nice tool. If you post a donate button I'll definitely click on it.

Originally Posted by lemny View Post (Source)
    PS: Works like charm on the iPad... maybe you could add an icon and fullscreen appearance like "coriolis.io" ?
    Not sure what you mean by fullscreen appearance, because I don't own an iPad. Could you elaborate on that, maybe with a screenshot? That would be incredibly helpful.

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eran Mintor View Post (Source)
    Do drop down menus work for you now without going into fullscreen?

Originally Posted by Belthize View Post (Source)
    Incredibly minor error. Cadmium shows up twice on Grade 4 Overcharged powerplant.
    I've updated the data base, there shouldn't be any more duplicates.

Originally Posted by Schrefu View Post (Source)
    Not sure what you mean by fullscreen appearance, because I don't own an iPad. Could you elaborate on that, maybe with a screenshot? That would be incredibly helpful.
    If you set a Bookmark to "coriolis.io" on the Homescreen of an iOS Device, it behaves like an app if you start it from there.

Here are some useful links:

http://blog.initlabs.com/post/817162...n-mode-in-ios7

https://gigaom.com/2011/06/22/how-to...for-web-sites/

Originally Posted by lemny View Post (Source)
    ... Here are some useful links ...
    Wow, thank you! Those links are incredibly useful! Will definitely implement that!

Fantastic job Freschu, have some rep!

Seriously, FDev really need to create some kind of API like EvE for this kind of stuff, so all you do is put in your key and bam get accurate queries for things, inventory, ships, money, etc.

Maybe they should pair make around the same time they create station storage. DEFINITELY!

I'm not sure if it should look like this - I don't have any Yttrium but it showls in the materials list - am I doing something wrong ?

Originally Posted by Requiem Mortis View Post (Source)
    I'm not sure if it should look like this - I don't have any Yttrium but it showls in the materials list - am I doing something wrong?
    My apologies, that's caused by a recent change where I removed individual material tracking. You probably were tracking Yttrium by itself, and now the button to remove it is gone. Again, I apologise!

I'll look into a fix for "stuck" materials this evening (CEST). I'm afraid the only other option would be to clear your local browser storage, but then your inventory would be cleared as well! If it's not bothering you too much, I'd suggest you wait for my fix

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast