Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.1.04 update incoming

I've just got an upgrade button in the launcher which i didn't have before. Hopefully it won't be long now

I've just had the update installed so lets hope all's well

I have taken a break from Elite Dangerous for about 4 months and I can say one thing: Wow! What a difference. Everything I have encountered work as it should, well except for that I got attacked by security ships when attacking a wanted criminal after I scanned him. That never happened before. The new features make the game more alive too. All in all a good job.

Hello,
    I would like to report a possible bug for version 3 Beta: I have accepted a mission by the Federation of "Delivery War Supplies' of 33 Units of Not Lethal Weapons to Plutarch - Kling Ring Outpost. Before arriving at the destination, I landed on a planet, I used the scarab, and after calling up the ship, I realized that I was no longer in inventory nor the Not Lethal Weapons, nor the units of bio-waste that I wanted to sell. I do not know if it is a bug, otherwise who stole all the material?

Originally Posted by Astermaster View Post (Source)
    Hello,
    I would like to report a possible bug for version 3 Beta: I have accepted a mission by the Federation of "Delivery War Supplies' of 33 Units of Not Lethal Weapons to Plutarch - Kling Ring Outpost. Before arriving at the destination, I landed on a planet, I used the scarab, and after calling up the ship, I realized that I was no longer in inventory nor the Not Lethal Weapons, nor the units of bio-waste that I wanted to sell. I do not know if it is a bug, otherwise who stole all the material?
    You are in completely the wrong place, not only is 2.1.04 no longer the current version but your question belongs in the bug reporting subforum.
    My System:
    AMD Athlon 860k, MSI A88X-G45 Gaming MoBo, 16GB DDR3, Asus Strix GTX 960 OC 2GB, Windows 10.

Ok, sorry, my distraction.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526