Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.1.04 update incoming

when i did my original post, the docking computer fix was not on the list, they updated it after.

Originally Posted by valbarr View Post (Source)
    can you tell us why it took so long to fix docking computers ? i simply dont understand why it took over a week.
    Did we read the same thread? Did you somehow accidentally post to this one when you meant to reply to an older one?

so your still not fixing the docking computer, or that fact that no npc ship can land, they all just float to the right of the landing pad, until the station blows them up ? this is pathetic. really realistic
    Jumping on the wagon started by Gary Richards. Lets keep this going!!!

And the winners of the 'fastest update ever' award are..
    Stupid_Hippy gets everywhere! He's also written his name all over the far rim star systems like some galactic graffiti artist. - Erimus
    Wait til stupid_hippy starts showing up. I hate that person soooooo much... like flames... flames on the side of my face. - Traveller_GG
    List of Earth-like planets

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Hey guys,

We have a small update coming for PC and Xbox One players. Specifically to address a number of fixes and stability issues. Servers will be down from 12noon BST for about 30- 45 mins.

Broadcast messages should have already started

Patch notes

Stability Fixes
    Fixes for crashes when Hyperspace jumping
    Fix for crash when entering Supercruise from a Conflict Zone
    (Xbox) Fix for title entering unresponsive state after disconnecting the WAN Network cable
    (Xbox) Fix for title crash from launch

General Fixes
    (Xbox) Fix for loss of Horizons access after launching from Engineer Base
    Fix for Docking Computer and NPC’s drifting off target landing pad
    Various text updates

Excellent news on DC fix. Thankyou

Any idea when the powerplay expansion bug fix will be coming?

@Zac Antonaci Thanks for the update

Any news on when our player faction the MMU Based in Lembava will get its allegiance changed to Independent as agreed last January on the 7th Via email.I was of the understanding that player factions would be implemented/Updated by the 17th of this month but as of yet still no change

Also there is an issue with The Background sim in Lembava.All missions that Our faction does for the MMU appear to be influencing Lembava Gold State and not ourselves.And yes we know not to buy or sell anything in Lembava.We only do MMU Missions

We would greatly appreciate any info on the player faction allegiance change as agreed on January the 7th and a BGS check in Lembava.Tickets have been created.

Thanks for reading

The first post hasn't been edited. It would say a small comment on there if it had.
    Zing hahah

When unplugging a wireless cable?
    Deadly
    Elite
    Elite

The first post hasn't been edited. It would say a small comment on there if it had.
    The people laughed when he said "Burn!"... apologies to Deep Purple

when i did my original post, the docking computer fix was not on the list, they updated it after.
    No, the OP isn't edited

can you tell us why it took so long to fix docking computers ? i simply dont understand why it took over a week.

Not classy to edit your posts when someone's already quoted you proving you wrong.

you assume moderators of this forum have to show when they edit a post ? just because us plebs do ?

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast