Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.1.04 update incoming

Originally Posted by valbarr View Post (Source)
    when i did my original post, the docking computer fix was not on the list, they updated it after.
    The original post has not been edited. It would show up if it has. You just misread it. I looked at it before you posted and it certainly was there.

you assume moderators of this forum have to show when they edit a post ? just because us plebs do ?
    No we have been here long enough to KNOW that is the case.

For instance...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...t-Destinations

Fix for Docking Computer and NPC’s drifting off target landing pad
    Whoop! This bug had made camping outside anarchy stations to pirate the local traffic rather less profitable than it used to.

Back again already ? Shortest update ever, lol.

Back to slave smuggling for me then................
    Add me in-game: TheRealLuckyLuke

Lone wolf, every man for himself. That's the way of the void; the way of the Frontier.

you assume moderators of this forum have to show when they edit a post ? just because us plebs do ?
    Nerf the moderators!

Thanks everyone.
    Flimley

Thank you Frontier. Its always nice to see, how fast you react. Looking forward to go some lightyears tonight.
    "Foxtrott-Romeo-Alpha" - CMDR Francis G. Blackly - Soldier of Fortune since 3270
    Pilot of the Asp Explorer
    "DSE Cayetano Valdès" <- Click for Coriolis Data
    Be a commander, fly a spaceship, live the adventure.

Glad there's a small update, but there is still plenty of bugs from the 2.1.03 bug reports that needs to be squashed.
    Proudly Flying as "CMDR SPACE HAMBURGER"

Damm .. was hoping for the scanner update

I will see if the docking computer works now... or I will in about 525000ls at least..
    Stupid_Hippy gets everywhere! He's also written his name all over the far rim star systems like some galactic graffiti artist. - Erimus
    Wait til stupid_hippy starts showing up. I hate that person soooooo much... like flames... flames on the side of my face. - Traveller_GG
    List of Earth-like planets

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Stability Fixes
    Fixes for crashes when Hyperspace jumping
    Fix for crash when entering Supercruise from a Conflict Zone
    Yay! I think I crashed more times last night than in the previous 6 months - glad to see you guys were on top of it.

That was quick. I best get back to cleaning out some skimmers.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast