Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eduardo, your craft assistant tool

Originally Posted by Schimz View Post (Source)
    It's already in the credits
    Aaaaaaaand I'd missed it Thanks. Also, ED's font is Eurostile, you can grab it on dafont.com

When going to the Blueprints page today the /engineers and /components links are broken for me (http://eduardo.re/index.php?p=1). Only happened since the last update showing the number of blueprints ready.

Sorry. Corrected.

Thanks for taking the time to make such a tool!

Sadly with nearly 800 materials, adding each will probably become a bit too time consuming.

I would love to see a shopping list available. Check the upgrades I'm interested in and it generates a list of needed materials, that way I can easily reference the list vs what I have and figure out what to work on.

Originally Posted by Jethzk View Post (Source)
    Sadly with nearly 800 materials, adding each will probably become a bit too time consuming.
    It only takes about 10min+ if you use the filters in the top left corner. And the numbers are saved, so you only have to update it when you get new and/or Craft something.

I would love to see a shopping list available. Check the upgrades I'm interested in and it generates a list of needed materials, that way I can easily reference the list vs what I have and figure out what to work on.
    That's not far from how it works now. With all your stuff in this, you can easily go to a Blueprint and see what mats you have and which you are missing. And, since you have the exact numbers of each mat available, you can easily deduct how many "rolls" you can do for the upgrade. Let's say you want to to Level 3 Increased FSD Range. For my numbers my least covered of the ones I have is 7 Selenium. That means I have the possibility to do 3 Rolls, if I cover up to 3 of each I am missing, which are Modular Terminals and Yttrium. So my "shopping list" will be 3 MTs and 3Ys.

Just noticed a discrepancy in the blueprints - Pulse Laser>Focused Weapon>G4. The game says it requires 3 Focus Crystals instead of the Exquisite ones in Eduardo. I'm guessing it might be the same for the other lasers too, and probably came about when they changed the requirements for rare materials.

Fixed, thanks

Luckily, the eduardo's back office runs very well

I love this tool! Thanks again Schimz.
    For a future update, is it possible to add the "1 ready" messages to the Levels of upgrades as well? I guess people usually grind for a specific upgrade, but it would be nice if it for example showed that you have two Level 3s available. That would make it possible to plan to do the Level 3s first, which could get you to level 4 with the Engineer (if you are already a bit ranked on Level 3). Which then means you can already start looking for Level 4 stuff.
    Or, just an "Available" message after the Level to show which one you have the mats for.

This is awesome! Thanks a lot.

Even though I've ignored engineers because of laziness to try and find the components. I will give it a go again.

Awesome tool, I only fear that I won't keep my inventory up to date ... otoh just the materials every of the mods is live to have is way less work.

A small wish would be the ability to just enter values, clicking 50+ times is kind of time consuming.
    Oh, and an API, but that's not floor you to do.

Thanks for your work!

@OP. Nice tool, rep +1.

You might consider adding it to EDCodex as I don't have the time for it atm. Also the main forum (DD) has the tendency that get threads gets snowed under really fast when a thread does not receive many replies. You might also consider moving this thread - at some point to the Player Tools & API Development subforum, its an ideal place for it imho.Just use the report button for it, I've had quite a few of my threads moved, most of the time happened in a few minutes ;-). Keep up the good work.

Note: If only we had an official API which would provide info about mats etc in a CMDR's ship which could then be read by tools like yours, no more manual inputting of data..........

Hello,
    Really awesome tool. Thank you.

Have fun, fly safe. o7

Originally Posted by wolverine2710 View Post (Source)
    You might consider adding it to EDCodex as I don't have the time for it atm. Also the main forum (DD) has the tendency that get threads gets snowed under really fast when a thread does not receive many replies. You might also consider moving this thread
    Humm... yeah thanks.

New entry on EDcodex
    Thread migration asked

+1 Very lovely tool!
    Finally some proper use for my tablet

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast