Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eduardo, your craft assistant tool

Originally Posted by Schimz View Post (Source)
    Humm... yeah thanks.

New entry on EDcodex
    Thread migration asked
    Thanks for the entry, very much appreciated. Your OP has screenshots in it. In EdCodex its also possible to add pictures (with an optional caption)Perhaps you missed it or perhaps you have chosen to not include them.
    Your thread already got moved ;-)

Note: Forgot to rep +1 you, rectified ;-)

Originally Posted by Slugsie View Post (Source)
    Just use your browsers zoom ability... Ctrl+Mouse Wheel. Works a treat, 50%-67% seems to be a sweet spot for me.
    How did I never know this was possible? repped for teaching me how to use my browser

Awesome tool but a couple of things:

Commodities are counting to the 1000 material limit.

It would be nice to have an 'Infinite' button next to materials (ie: [-] [0] [+] [Inf] ) as some as so common (like Iron of which I have 100ish) that you don't want to have to keep updating and I would also use it for market-bought commodities which you can always assume to get as many of as you want.

Originally Posted by RustyLeg View Post (Source)
    Commodities are counting to the 1000 material limit.

FixED

As for a new button. I could. But I wouldn't do it.
    There is so little space available to make it and it will add a lot of unnecessary noise to the ui.

A very early version had [-10][-1] [XXX] [+1][+10] buttons and it was the ugliest and awkward thing I have ever seen

Cheers.

Out of interest, what are you using it on, because on a standard 1080p monitor there are masses of empty space.

I can at least auto-click +1000 on the shop bought commodities now

For use on computers, are you able to capture something like ctrl-click or shift-click to bulk add/remove?

Originally Posted by RustyLeg View Post (Source)
    Out of interest, what are you using it on, because on a standard 1080p monitor there are masses of empty space.
    Form 1200px wide on a 27" WQHD (2560*1440)

To Galaxy S3 (4.9")

And also Galaxy S10. 10" portrait display, the best device for EDuardo.

I see shift-click adds 5 Thanks

Awesome tool man, thanks heaps!

Is there any scope to click on commodities and see what recipes they're used in? Would help determine whether to keep specific commodities.

Found another error with Focus Crystals - the first two ranks of Enhanced, Low Power Shields require only "Focus Crystals" not "Exquisite..."

FixED

hint : you have to clear your cache to update the blueprint's page (ctrl+f5 on most browsers).

Could you move osmium, platinum and samarium over from elements to commodities?

edit: also resistance augmented shield boosters only requires focus crystals, not exquisite ones.

Done

I'm on my way to all engineers access. Taking screenshots of all blueprints, what a pain

Are current data/mistakes imported from google docs?

Yes. A spreadsheet forked from Engineers database. An early june version.

Looks good. Checking it out now. Have some rep

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast