Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eduardo, your craft assistant tool

nicly done, thank you very much!

Now we have to only push frontier to give us a new api to directly feed our inventoy data into your app...

Hey there,

very nice work. Thank you very much! Having some experience in crafting and collecting in ED, I would like to suggest two things if I may.

- Allow Shift-Click for decreasing values as well, not just for increasing.
    - Add a fourth view in which pinned blue prints are listed. This can add as a shopping list and would immensly increase the use of your web app, since commanders mostly look for a specific upgrade.

Thanks again.

I'm using my iPhone, when i first opened the site, i was able to add +5 per click, but somehow it went back to single... how do I re-enable it, theres no shift-click on iOS. I also notice it select the number, but i can actually input any specific amount, I was thinking the just the numpad keyboard would scroll up. Thanks for making this!

NVM, two finger tap on the phone screen enables the +5 again....

Looks very good. It would be good to have an option for xbox and PC CMDRs. I play both and have different levels of materials and engineer access on both accounts.

Hi,

I really like this tool too!

How about material changes due the 2.1.05 update?

I'm on my way. Blueprints are updated, just making a verification pass

Originally Posted by Schimz View Post (Source)
    Nice. Can't wait to see my ready blueprints skyrocket after the update. :-)

Take some virtual rep for this and the whole site! I am out of real rep for you now

Site updated !

Don't hesitate to report if you see some errors.

Site updated !

Don't hesitate to report if you see some errors.
    There is a bug in it where it thinks that Commodities should be counted towards the Mats limit, but it only happens some time after adding everthing.
    Atm I had 955 mats and 75 commodities. For some reason Eduardo said that I had 983 mats, or something like that when I added everything. After looking at some Blurprints and other webpages, the number increased to 1026 and I couldn't add the commodities that I earned from a mission.
    So, I removed all my commodities but the number doesn't go down until I go to "Blueprints" and then back again to "Components". When adding 4 Articulation Motors (just an example), the number stays the same (955) until I check the "Blueprints" and then go back to "Components". Then the number is up tp 959.

So, it doesn't add Commodities "realtime" but does add them after refreshing. Hope you are able to sort that out.

I started using this terrific tool a week or so ago on my PC. It was keeping my entries previously but today everything has reverted to 0. How do I ensure that it keeps my figures, it is a lot of boxes to check if I have to do it every time. Last time I updated it I created a .CSV copy file in Open Office and exported it to my desktop but cannot figure out how to re-import it again. Pensioner player so excuse my lack of technical skills.

Originally Posted by CMDR Arguendo View Post (Source)
    There is a bug in it where it thinks that Commodities should be counted towards the Mats limit, but it only happens some time after adding everthing.
    Thanks for reporting. It should be ok by now. Don't forget to force the cache refresh on your browser (Ctrl+F5 on most browsers).

Originally Posted by Saltyseadog View Post (Source)
    I started using this terrific tool a week or so ago on my PC. It was keeping my entries previously but today everything has reverted to 0. How do I ensure that it keeps my figures, it is a lot of boxes to check if I have to do it every time. Last time I updated it I created a .CSV copy file in Open Office and exported it to my desktop but cannot figure out how to re-import it again. Pensioner player so excuse my lack of technical skills.
    All the data are stored in the browser's localStorage. If by any action the browser cache is emptied, you lost the data.

On which browser/OS are you running the app ?

Thanks for reporting. It should be ok by now. Don't forget to force the cache refresh on your browser (Ctrl+F5 on most browsers).

All the data are stored in the browser's localStorage. If by any action the browser cache is emptied, you lost the data.

On which browser/OS are you running the app ?
    Okay now I understand. I use the Pale Moon 64bit browser but I use CCleaner to clean up my c**p files etc every other day so that is likely what happened. I do have an Open Office .CSV file backup on my hard drive but cannot figure out how to import it into the app?.

Man...if only this could auto populate with our inventory....nice work!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast