Thread: Saved - thanks

Saved - thanks

I ended up being dragged out to a dumbass mission 500 ly away with promises of ritches.. on way back ran out of gas...

Thankyou fellow Angeli NZSIMIAN

Damn I cant upload photos...

Originally Posted by Hazara View Post (Source)
    I ended up being dragged out to a dumbass mission 500 ly away with promises of ritches.. on way back ran out of gas...

Upload them to something like Flickr or Tumblr, then upload the link here. Hope that helps.

BTW, I'm friends with Simian in-game .

Originally Posted by Hazara View Post (Source)

Galactic super heroes they are!

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    Upload them to something like Flickr or Tumblr, then upload the link here. Hope that helps.

BTW, I'm friends with Simian in-game .
    Can't go wrong with imgur. It's quick, it's easy, it's free, there's no registration necessary, it's accepted by every forum I've ever been on, the images don't disappear after a mere week or whatever, and you can still edit the pictures, make albums, and do other neat things like that (and again all without needing to register!).

Thanks guys - Yes! Imgur is the way to go!

Relief!

Unfortunately he was followed...

Fortunately we all had guns...

Fuelled up & ready to jump - uhooooh

Finally the old tank burst back into life..

Was a good mission out (worth the 500 LY trip), but for some reason the local police took a dislike to my hull - CMDRs Hazara and Sketchy saved my bacon while down there (I managed to dock with 1% hull).

I was speaking with Hazara on the landline the next day (yep, some of us still have those), when I heard the warning Klaxon from his ship blaring in the background.
    While he wasn't watching, he'd left himself scooping, and fried some modules.
    Whoops number one.

Then, while distracted, he jumped off into the T-Tauri field, and promptly got stuck.
    He dropped to normal space, shut down all non essentials and waited.

I fired up my drives, and went hunting.
    It took a while, but I eventually found him hiding among the young stars.

I was being followed by an Asp, so I warned Hazara I was bringing friends.
    He fired up shields and weapons while I jumped into system...

A short while later, space was quiet again.

Of all the places to run dry, Hazara certainly picked one with a nice view.

I'm not ready for the life of a Rat (yet), but was happy to come to a fellow Commander in need.