Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ceremonial Teabaggers

Dangerous Global Moderator Craith's Avatar
    Updated the numbers in the opening post to more closely resemble the current situation ...

All,

for some reason, the website has gone offline. Not sure if this is some serverside issue or something else.

EDIT: It appears to be back online. Move on, nothing to see here.

I found this faction today!

Always happy to support a cooperative, coalition request sent.

With one of our systems being the target for Thargoid attack this week (24th - 31st May), we'd like to thank all friendly pilots who have been coming to defend Lusonda.

For those who are not aware of how to save systems from attack, go to the system that is under threat (in this case Lusonda) and drop into the Non-Human Signal Sources. Kill any thargoid scouts that you find (they're not tough and can be taken down with regular weapons). Hand in the bonds you get (10k each) to the combat bond contact at Lee Orbital in Lusonda.

Many thanks again to those taking part in the defence.

Originally Posted by _trent_ View Post (Source)
    With one of our systems being the target for Thargoid attack this week (24th - 31st May), we'd like to thank all friendly pilots who have been coming to defend Lusonda.

For those who are not aware of how to save systems from attack, go to the system that is under threat (in this case Lusonda) and drop into the Non-Human Signal Sources. Kill any thargoid scouts that you find (they're not tough and can be taken down with regular weapons). Hand in the bonds you get (10k each) to the combat bond contact at Lee Orbital in Lusonda.

Many thanks again to those taking part in the defence.
    I've temporarily stepped down as the leader of The Winged Hussars and semi-retired, but I will make a post on our forums and ask for support. You guys have helped us immensely during our CG, it's time to return the favour.

I will also come back from my little exploration trip and help to drive away the aliens.

Good luck with the defense, I shared the news of your plight with some of my Comrades.

Originally Posted by CMDR ARGHouse View Post (Source)
    Good luck with the defense, I shared the news of your plight with some of my Comrades.
    We are collectively non-hostile with aliens, though individual pilots are free to do as they wish. We can of course collectively offer support to the tea-baggers in other areas, freeing up resource to defend yourselves

Dangerous Global Moderator Craith's Avatar
    I was non hostile and offered them tea in the past (they prefer Fujin Tea) but if they attack us I'll retaliate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12