Page 610 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 605608609610611612615 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 19581

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

  1. #9136
    By the way, before you all go transporting unknown probes to the cradle of humanity and flogging them off for beer money...did it occur to you that they might be illegal for a GOOD REASON. I'm just putting this out there before I go back to blaming jmanis for everything.

  2. #9137
    SO the Original UP centre image is an alien version of the dimensions of an Ammonia molecule? Just slow on the pick up if this has been confirmed.

  3. #9138
    Originally Posted by crushdepth View Post (Source)
    By the way, before you all go transporting unknown probes to the cradle of humanity and flogging them off for beer money...did it occur to you that they might be illegal for a GOOD REASON. I'm just putting this out there before I go back to blaming jmanis for everything.
    That's why it's being suggested to sell them at the Canonn research institute. Besides we already screwed the cradle of humanity when we got Ed to go there with the probes

  4. #9139
    Originally Posted by Jorki Rasalas View Post (Source)
    Trying to UP bomb Canonn on our own thread? Vandal!
    Lol - we did exactly the same with Bond Hub - even ran a competition to see who could sell the most!

  5. #9140
    Ok, I (might have) craked part of it :

    if one looks at the pairs as fraction :

    1) 979 / 1000 => 0.979
    2) 231 / 250 => 0.924
    3) 941 / 200 => 4.705
    4) 1153 / 200 => 5.765

    It turns out that if one takes merope 5c as a reference scale, and look at the fourth number :
    5.765 * 1478 [km] = 8520 [km]

    Turns out that 1478 km is Merope 5c radius and 8520 km is Pleiades Sector KC-U b3-1 8 radius.

    I will look at the other parameters for other matches.

  6. #9141
    Alien invasion!!!!!





    sorry for Quality

  7. #9142
    Originally Posted by Muetdhiver View Post (Source)
    Ok, I (might have) craked part of it :

    if one looks at the pairs as fraction :

    1) 979 / 1000 => 0.979
    2) 231 / 250 => 0.924
    3) 941 / 200 => 4.705
    4) 1153 / 200 => 5.765

    It turns out that if one takes merope 5c as a reference scale, and look at the fourth number :
    5.765 * 1478 [km] = 8520 [km]

    Turns out that 1478 km is Merope 5c radius and 8520 km is Pleiades Sector KC-U b3-1 8 radius.

    I will look at the other parameters for other matches.
    interesting...

  8. #9143
    Originally Posted by Muetdhiver View Post (Source)
    Ok, I (might have) craked part of it :

    if one looks at the pairs as fraction :

    1) 979 / 1000 => 0.979
    2) 231 / 250 => 0.924
    3) 941 / 200 => 4.705
    4) 1153 / 200 => 5.765

    It turns out that if one takes merope 5c as a reference scale, and look at the fourth number :
    5.765 * 1478 [km] = 8520 [km]

    Turns out that 1478 km is Merope 5c radius and 8520 km is Pleiades Sector KC-U b3-1 8 radius.

    I will look at the other parameters for other matches.
    Good find... Is the first the distance from Sol? It's fairly close...

    Merope 5 C is 380.17ly
    KC-U b3-1 8 is 389.65ly
    380.17/389.65 = 0.976

  9. #9144
    this may be completely unhelpful but in the educating ed episode that was posted on youtube on august 4th where ed traveled around with members of canon he was wearing a suit that i can only guess was supposed to look like a hazmat suit so he was safe while they did "science". perhaps he was trying to drop hints that future tests should either include chemicals or radiation (such as various commodities with these properties or even weapons fire from things like plasma accelerators and railguns) just a thought, might be nothing.

  10. #9145
    It could be, but it's not exactly right. Maybe.

    For the others, so far no luck.


    It would be nice to confirm the radius thing with the other record, but I don't have the data at hand.
    If someone does, plz check it

  11. #9146
    Originally Posted by Muetdhiver View Post (Source)
    It could be, but it's not exactly right. Maybe.

    For the others, so far no luck.
    FYI, I don't think you converted the numerator of the 2nd row to octal... 231 should read 153 and give a fraction of 0.612?

    Which means that one is surface temperature....

    182K / 297K = 0.612!

  12. #9147
    Originally Posted by DustyArne View Post (Source)
    Alien invasion!!!!!


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smwd8b0ycBg


    sorry for Quality

    Best dutch commercials in excistence!

  13. #9148
    Originally Posted by Muetdhiver View Post (Source)
    Ok, I (might have) craked part of it :

    if one looks at the pairs as fraction :

    1) 979 / 1000 => 0.979
    2) 231 / 250 => 0.924
    3) 941 / 200 => 4.705
    4) 1153 / 200 => 5.765

    It turns out that if one takes merope 5c as a reference scale, and look at the fourth number :
    5.765 * 1478 [km] = 8520 [km]

    Turns out that 1478 km is Merope 5c radius and 8520 km is Pleiades Sector KC-U b3-1 8 radius.

    I will look at the other parameters for other matches.
    If it's true for radii, it's true for diameters, too.

    I've never believed that the bottom left and right glyphs form the original UP image were binary, the spacing was too different to the likely binary at the top left and right.

    The two of them do, however, make up a perfect ideogram for a 'length'.

  14. #9149
    Originally Posted by xOFxRAGE View Post (Source)
    this may be completely unhelpful but in the educating ed episode that was posted on youtube on august 4th where ed traveled around with members of canon he was wearing a suit that i can only guess was supposed to look like a hazmat suit so he was safe while they did "science". perhaps he was trying to drop hints that future tests should either include chemicals or radiation (such as various commodities with these properties or even weapons fire from things like plasma accelerators and railguns) just a thought, might be nothing.
    Haha, no If you want to know the true significance of the suit then you should watch the first Canonn stream (episode 4 of educating Ed). It was purely for his safety.

  15. #9150
    Originally Posted by Kloopy View Post (Source)
    FYI, I don't think you converted the numerator of the 2nd row to octal... 231 should read 153 and give a fraction of 0.612?
    ^^ you are right of course, copy error got in somewhere.

    And thy a lot, because it matches the temperatures : 0.612 * 297 [K] = 182 [K]

    and 941 / 200 = 4.705 matches for the gravity, as 4.705*0.18 = 0.85, which is damn close to 0.86


    so we would have

    1) distance to sol (???)
    2) Temperature
    3) Surface gravity
    4) Radius

    What is the 5th one then ? Thargoid population XD ?