Page 1077 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 1072107510761077107810791082 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 19581

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Originally Posted by harakan View Post (Source)
    Any canisters? If so, and they contain fish, it might be a hint that there's more to be found nearby.
    The only fish you might find are herrings. Red.

Originally Posted by GeneralGhostt View Post (Source)
    we were over this but

granger comfirms what kohl says
    system with 10 bodies and 1 star
    m class star with AB in then name
    dillon said dubble pulsar system
    Like I said... fools!

I'm well aware of the clues.

"near binary pulsar" does not conflict with Granger's first clue "10 bodies 1 sun". He is stating that its a system near a binary pulsar, which very well could lead us to a 10 body 1 sun system located NEAR a binary pulsar system.

And with Kohls latest clue in direct contradiction with Dillons location and latitude... it all seems SOOOO EASY to assume Dillon is the liar. They made it too easy for the masses to make that assumption and they did it early.

All of you.

Fools.

Don't trust Kohl!

Dont know if it helps - but looking at the systems on edsm (which i'm sure are not complete), looking for systems with AB in the name - with M class stars (as the one listed in the galmap) :

Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-0
    Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-1
    Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-2
    Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-3
    Pleiades Sector AB-O b6-1
    Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-0
    Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-3
    Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-4
    Pleiades Sector BA-Z b0

Originally Posted by Skrypter View Post (Source)
    You fools.

Kohl is a liar.
    Kohl is the red herring (red trader).
    Kohl spreads misdirection.
    Kohl cannot be fully trusted, he may be giving some accuraries and some falsehoods.

There's 2 CG's left to to go for Dillon & Granger, FDev isn't going to let you solve it this quickly with 2 clues to go and such obvious first interpretations that Dillon is somehow the liar right from day 1.

All of you.

Fools.
    Me no fool...
    Me believe in pulsar...

Originally Posted by Sigon View Post (Source)
    The only fish you might find are herrings. Red.
    There must be a reason that one of the six message board encrypted clues explicitly mentioned "carrying fish"...

Found some wreckage but nothing exciting. Just the usual 'ship debris' stuff.

Gotta go to work now so happy hunting, CMDRs.

Added screenies to ruled out candidates.

Top reward 50 million and tobacco trade? I'll still do it but it won't be as profitable as Narcotics. I'm expecting this one to go way slower

these new GC serve but only for time stalling in order during which to write the nonexistent story only.

Originally Posted by zz9pa View Post (Source)
    Dont know if it helps - but looking at the systems on edsm (which i'm sure are not complete), looking for systems with AB in the name - with M class stars (as the one listed in the galmap) :

Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-0
    Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-1
    Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-2
    Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-3
    Pleiades Sector AB-O b6-1
    Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-0
    Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-3
    Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-4
    Pleiades Sector BA-Z b0
    Good idea. I've been to Pleiades Sector BA-Z b0, no joy.

Originally Posted by illyTheKid TM View Post (Source)
    Top reward 50 million and tobacco trade? I'll still do it but it won't be as profitable as Narcotics. I'm expecting this one to go way slower
    How much profit do you get from 1tonne tobacco?

Originally Posted by Skrypter View Post (Source)
    Like I said... fools!

I'm well aware of the clues.

"near binary pulsar" does not conflict with Granger's first clue "10 bodies 1 sun". He is stating that its a system near a binary pulsar, which very well could lead us to a 10 body 1 sun system located NEAR a binary pulsar system.

And with Kohls latest clue in direct contradiction with Dillons location and latitude... it all seems SOOOO EASY to assume Dillon is the liar. They made it too easy for the masses to make that assumption and they did it early.

All of you.

Fools.

Don't trust Kohl!
    I do enjoy it when people go all in on their own vastly more complicated theory being right.

Originally Posted by Jorki Rasalas View Post (Source)
    I would say keep looking, I can clearly see both an 'A' and a 'B' in those names! Don't think the clue said they had to be together without a space
    Just checked, my bad, the clue said "in the Pleiades Sector with the letters 'AB' in its name", so I think that is ambiguous but the likelihood is that there should not be a space between them

Originally Posted by Dim Reaper View Post (Source)
    I've been checking systems where the AB has a space:

Pleiades sector ZO-A B2
    Pleiades sector XT-A B2

and so on. Added one to the sheet, but see a note saying "This was never a candidate, it doesn't have AB in the name".

Should I stop looking for these? Is there some reason to discount them that I've missed?
    Might be worth treating these as secondary candidates - I guess we can't completely rule them out.
    Also look out for xA-B systems

found by noctrach on Canonn discord