Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.1.05 update incoming

So, this obviously isn't the big patch though, with all the engineer changes, is it?

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Audio
    - Fixed bug where planetary music suite didn't play when approaching from supercruise
    - Reduced the timing interval on the probe to bring the total transmission down to just over 6 mins
    this has me very interested and irritated at the same time, the probes audio was a certain length before?

Originally Posted by sp0q View Post (Source)
    I don't see the surface scanner detailing materials on a body.
    Here is this? Don't tell me they didn't add this?
    "But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams."--Yeats

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    So, this obviously isn't the big patch though, with all the engineer changes, is it?
    Not entirely as it doesn t seem module receipt have changed. At least based on last week newsletter.

It's not the big one but it looks like they are changing some of the upgrade recipes which is pretty significant.

Originally Posted by JetsonRING View Post (Source)
    So . . . still no fix for turreted weapons continually resetting their fire modes to "fire at will" then? I have seen posts on that bug going back six months and all I see from FD is "we're looking into it". All these great turreted weapons and all about as useful as teats on a boar-hog!?
    That's a bit much. It is annoying as a stone that keeps getting into your shoe, but it takes me about 4 seconds to set it to what I want when I've dropped into normal space, at which point they're perfectly useful.
    In-game: CMDR Vectron

Thanks Ed,

Have I missed this one?

- Adjusting the way the surface scanner works to allow you to see what materials are available from any given planet. This should make locating materials far easier.

As outlined here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post4261667

This patch has several good Engineer changes. If you collect a data item by scanning or a material item in a SRV/ship, you get 5x that item. Commodities are unchanged (no storage as of yet). But having the data/materials far more available is a good thing. Remains to be seen if the recipe changes are good or not.

I'm very disappointed that the bug that causes turrets to reset to "Fire At Will" on every instance change isn't in these patch notes. This bug has made using turrets an absolute nightmare and I've been using them since before Chaff effected them.
    http://inara.cz/cmdr/4114
    [ Exclusively Open Play ]
    [ My HUD ]

So is ranking up alot easier or harder.......

Very nice indeed, and a hefty changelog indeed! Worth missing a biscuit stream for

Elite

I'm glad they have fixed the "I'm a pirate/bounty hunter" appearing immediately after going into FSD which was driving me mad.

Obviously not...

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    - Fix to allow TrackIR users to have the same headlook range as before the 2.1 patch when live
    Yes! Thank you.
    . . . |\_/| . . .
    . . .>(o.o)<. . .
    . . . ( ¤ ),. . .
    . . . ^^ ^^ . . .
    The above is a 100% authentic furrycat post.
    Read with confidence wherever you see the cat symbol.
    Warning: may contain sarcasm, satire and traces of irony.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast